Ford Dealers

1.2

• Return Claim MadeYes (13) · No

mickhure84

mickhure84Darling Downs, QLD

Ford Australia absolute joke!!

Have an Everest Titanium with 65k on the clock. The Adblue pump and heater failed (which is a super common problem) Have spent 5 mths with no loan car and no resolution from Ford Australia!
They call me every week and promise it will be fixed ASAP but it just keeps getting handballed.

No way am I paying $2000 every 60.000km to fix an issue that effects most of these models.

The most incompetent team I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

Avoid Ford Products if you can, they will not help you!!!

Store LocationSouthern Cross Ford Toowoomba
Sarra

SarraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ford Australia knowingly sold me an UNSAFE CAR to make money. Disgusting!

Store LocationI bought the Fiesta Trend at Main North Road Medindie location in Adelaide (South Australia). They moved to a new address at 282/288 Unley Rd, Unley SA 5061
Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
Mark

MarkPerth, WA

The X Pack Scam

I purchased the X Pack in 2012. I was told it was lifetime warranty if any damage done will be fixed. False. It's a lie. Don't buy it. Costed me $3500 and can't use it. Tried calling through many times to be ignored. Had to go in physically. This is Perth, Clarkson in Western Australia. I'd love to hear from anyone who also bought this dud package.

Store LocationClarkson Perth Western Australia

Store LocationMACARTHUR FORD NARELLAN
Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty car, poor service

Purchased brand new Ford Focus , has so far needed transmission repair three times and have been informed by Ford staff that this will occur again and yet Ford refuse any compensation or reimbursement even though they are aware this is an inherent problem with this vehicle.Disgusting behaviour by Ford. I would strongly advise anyone considering a Ford to look elsewhere

Store LocationCity Ford
Jane M.

Jane M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Ford ranger used for towing horses - engine failed one month out of warranty

Our Ford Ranger (130,000k) needs new engine. Damaged by faulty oil pump. Ford blaming engine damage on a couple of missed services. If that is true, please weigh up how fragile these cars must be before purchasing.

Store LocationBayford Ford Epping
Corey

CoreyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Dodgy used cars

Hello purchased a red Holden Cruze from ford benalla. Was told it would be serviced but wasn’t. I had to change oil then had faulty gearbox. When returning vehicle under statutory warranty was ripped off $4000 off what I paid. Had the car four weeks. Terrible customer service. Happy to discuss experience if you want to email me

Store LocationDelatite ford benalla
Joanne hanna

Joanne hannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ford Care Australia

Store Locationhead office customer care

Ford Ranger 2019 10 speed Automatic transmission failure

Purchased Ford Ranger XLT brand new in August 2019. In January 2020 the transmission failed leaving the car inoperable and having to be towed to a the local dealership. Calling complaints department is a waste time as they do not respond in the 24 hours their voice message states and they do not respond to emails. At this point in time am very disappointed with the service and still without my car:(

Store LocationLynford Osborne Park
Car Dealerships

Find out how Ford Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

Hans

HansPakenham

Air conditioning fg ford ongoing complaint

Store LocationFord australia
Dooli

DooliCanberra

Dont pay for Ford services

J. Andrews

J. AndrewsSouthwest, VIC

Recall...No issue Found

Store LocationPurchased at Gorell's Geelong inspected for recall at Westpoint Ford
Nathaniel Y

Nathaniel YSydney, NSW

Ford Fiesta Faulty Transmission

Store LocationCity Ford Rockdale

Helen  Dempsey

Helen Dempseyasked

Does anyone else own a 2009
Ford Fiesta that has needed numerous new alternators. No reasons given from Ford, just a cost of $860 every 2 years. Think I’ll sell, no more Fords for me!!

Matt222

Matt222asked

I signed a deal with a ford car yard. I wont name and shame just yet. Took it (kugar) for a test drive drove well and negotiated a deal i think was good for myself. Vehicle was in stock have not heard anything from the salesman coming up to 7 days. Apart from the contact initiated 2 days ago asking when i could collect my new. No real answers given other than ford had to release it. How long should i have to wait is my question and am i being unreasonable to think more contact should have been made?

Ash Tous
Ash Tous

They have asked my wife to pickup 5:30 pm ... it was dark in AUG 2016. She couldn't check properly. When I saw the car i have notice rings have damaged badly and it was issue with front tier and also break issue (making noise) and wheel alignment require.
We took some photos and send them by email a day after.
When they have checked in workshop their mechanic told me who give this car road worthy? when i said your company they kept quiet and that mechanic never came back to us.
After 6 month still we have issue with break and it is the disk issue, also rings and tires never replaced same issue, they just did wheel alignment.

I love ford territory this is my second territory but I told every one and I recommend everybody "Never ever buy from BAYFORD IN EPPING. They are NOT trustworthy and NOT honest".

Sina

Sinaasked

Ok. Has anyone paid for a quote on a vehicle? This would be the first. mmmmmm after reading these reviews. I feel my dad was been scammed.

SandyG
SandyG

Hi, You never pay for a quote on any repair on any car. You should promptly go back for a refund and report this person to fair trading. No work was undertaken so this is a con.