Ford Dealers

• Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
Mark
MarkPerth, WA

The X Pack Scam

I purchased the X Pack in 2012. I was told it was lifetime warranty if any damage done will be fixed. False. It's a lie. Don't buy it. Costed me $3500 and can't use it. Tried calling through many times to be ignored. Had to go in physically. This is Perth, Clarkson in Western Australia. I'd love to hear from anyone who also bought this dud package.

Store LocationClarkson Perth Western Australia

Ford Ranger 2019 10 speed Automatic transmission failure

Purchased Ford Ranger XLT brand new in August 2019. In January 2020 the transmission failed leaving the car inoperable and having to be towed to a the local dealership. Calling complaints department is a waste time as they do not respond in the 24 hours their voice message states and they do not respond to emails. At this point in time am very disappointed with the service and still without my car:(

Store LocationLynford Osborne Park
Other Car Dealerships

Helen  Dempsey
Helen Dempseyasked

Does anyone else own a 2009
Ford Fiesta that has needed numerous new alternators. No reasons given from Ford, just a cost of $860 every 2 years. Think I’ll sell, no more Fords for me!!

Matt222
Matt222asked

I signed a deal with a ford car yard. I wont name and shame just yet. Took it (kugar) for a test drive drove well and negotiated a deal i think was good for myself. Vehicle was in stock have not heard anything from the salesman coming up to 7 days. Apart from the contact initiated 2 days ago asking when i could collect my new. No real answers given other than ford had to release it. How long should i have to wait is my question and am i being unreasonable to think more contact should have been made?

Ash Tous
Ash Tous

They have asked my wife to pickup 5:30 pm ... it was dark in AUG 2016. She couldn't check properly. When I saw the car i have notice rings have damaged badly and it was issue with front tier and also break issue (making noise) and wheel alignment require.
We took some photos and send them by email a day after.
When they have checked in workshop their mechanic told me who give this car road worthy? when i said your company they kept quiet and that mechanic never came back to us.
After 6 month still we have issue with break and it is the disk issue, also rings and tires never replaced same issue, they just did wheel alignment.

I love ford territory this is my second territory but I told every one and I recommend everybody "Never ever buy from BAYFORD IN EPPING. They are NOT trustworthy and NOT honest".

Sina
Sinaasked

Ok. Has anyone paid for a quote on a vehicle? This would be the first. mmmmmm after reading these reviews. I feel my dad was been scammed.

SandyG
SandyG

Hi, You never pay for a quote on any repair on any car. You should promptly go back for a refund and report this person to fair trading. No work was undertaken so this is a con.