Ford Dealers

Ford Dealers (page 2 of 10)

Mr Happy

Sat nav not fixed

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Titan Ford Melville, WA *****Avoid*****

I booked my Ford Ranger in for a recall and for them to look at a noise from the engine. They charged me $160 for a diagnosis. When I collected the car they were unable to tell me what was causing the noise. They said they would ask Ford what the issue was and I heard nothing. I asked for my $160 back but no refund. I even sent an email to the principal and have heard nothing. They say Sh%t flows downhill, well in this case the lack of service starts at the top and continues at every opportunity.

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
BJK

BJKSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lazy and not courteous

ELN Ford used cars at Tuggerah went over my car for a trade in quote and didnt even bother to let me know a price for my car when wanting to trade in on one of their cars.My car wasnt old and was in good condition and if they didnt want to do a trade in that was fine with me but at least they could have the common courtesy to let me know the outcome after all I was looking at buying one of their cars.
Just a lazy and slack way to do business

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

The X Pack Scam

I purchased the X Pack in 2012. I was told it was lifetime warranty if any damage done will be fixed. False. It's a lie. Don't buy it. Costed me $3500 and can't use it. Tried calling through many times to be ignored. Had to go in physically. This is Perth, Clarkson in Western Australia. I'd love to hear from anyone who also bought this dud package.

Joanna

JoannaSydney, NSW

Ford ARNCLIFFE NSW

I really hate coming in however eveyone there is just so fantastic the Customer service is so good compared to other car service centres. Mercedes was terrible and we sons 220k and Jeep we spend just over 100k and I took tj both to the tribunal.
Ford by far exceeds my customer service experience.
Always providing and accomodating
Great job amazing team
Keep up the good work.
Thank you to eveyone who puts up with me every time

Ford ranger

I brought a Ford Ranger from Jake at Gateway Ford and he was a pleasure to deal with and made the whole buying a new car a great experience from the minute me and my friend walked in the door he really new his product even gave me great after sales service I would recommend Jake to anyone that is looking to buy a new car can’t thank you enough for your help through the whole process from start to finish

Amber

RVD

RVD

Stay away from Thomson Ford Parramatta

Purchased a used car and received absolutely poor service. They are only interested in money and even after they get paid they don’t deliver the car on time. It was a very frustrating and disappointing experience dealing with Thomson Ford Parramatta. If you don’t take finance from them, they make it very difficult for other finance providers. They don’t care about the customer. Stay away from this dealership.

JAZZY

JAZZYSydney, NSW

Absolutely atrocious

Ross

RossForde 2914, ACT

Ford Falcon FGII XR6Turbo

We bought this car new from John McGrath Ford in Phillip in August 2014. The car is simply brilliant! The deal from JM was great and they made the purchase and necessary finance arrangements very easy.

Epping Vic review

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty car, poor service

Purchased brand new Ford Focus , has so far needed transmission repair three times and have been informed by Ford staff that this will occur again and yet Ford refuse any compensation or reimbursement even though they are aware this is an inherent problem with this vehicle.Disgusting behaviour by Ford. I would strongly advise anyone considering a Ford to look elsewhere

Jane M.

Jane M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Ford ranger used for towing horses - engine failed one month out of warranty

Our Ford Ranger (130,000k) needs new engine. Damaged by faulty oil pump. Ford blaming engine damage on a couple of missed services. If that is true, please weigh up how fragile these cars must be before purchasing.

Store LocationBayford Ford Epping
Jasper

JasperPerth, WA

After sales support and workmanship from the dealer is very bad..

I bought ford everest brand new and extended warranty up to 6 years. I let the service done only at ford dealer here in perth but found issue with the coolant leak, diagnose by the another ford dealer. Recommend that previous repair done cause the issues. Try to contact ford representative for 3 days but won’t answer and leave message won’t come back to me..
Waste of time and money.

Sharon

SharonSydney, NSW

Rubbish customer care

Took my Ford into new city ford at Alexandria for a safety recall issue. At the time of booking I advised that they had previous owner listed in their records, I provided mine & asked them to update. At drop off noticed it wasn’t updated, I provided details again. Same at pick up and was issued with incorrect paperwork. Have since called [name removed] at city ford once a week for 4 weeks trying to get my paperwork re-issued. Each time he told me he’d sent it, of course it hasn’t arrived. Not sure of the implications of having incorrect papers regarding safety fixes?!? It seems minor, but why couldn’t they simply correct the error and reissue the paperwork? It’s left a sour taste regarding their ‘service’. Would NOT recommend them.

Oldmatey88

Oldmatey88Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgusting system

I have has my ford transit in ford for two weeks and have not recieved a loan vehicle. This is my plumbing van and I need it to run my small business. The van is only approximately two years old and has done 70000 kms. The van has done a clutch component. I am very disappointed in what has happened. Never will I buy a ford again. Terrible experience all up.

MinLea28

MinLea28Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Ford Dealership in SA

Recently in the market for HB’s dream car. We looked on-line & in person for quite a few months. Finally settled on the Jarvis Ford Dealership @ Gepps Cross (SA). Armed with our knowledge, we visited the dealership. The young sales person has excellent communication skills & his customer service was outstanding, particularly as he had not long commenced work at the dealership. Each question, a couple of test drives & queries we asked were answered.

Consequently we purchased a vehicle, which was ready for pick up @ the designated time.

We have over many years purchased different vehicles from other Dealerships & Jarvis Ford really were exceptional.

Corey

CoreyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Dodgy used cars

Hello purchased a red Holden Cruze from ford benalla. Was told it would be serviced but wasn’t. I had to change oil then had faulty gearbox. When returning vehicle under statutory warranty was ripped off $4000 off what I paid. Had the car four weeks. Terrible customer service. Happy to discuss experience if you want to email me

Joanne hanna

Joanne hannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ford Care Australia

Ford Ranger 2019 10 speed Automatic transmission failure

Purchased Ford Ranger XLT brand new in August 2019. In January 2020 the transmission failed leaving the car inoperable and having to be towed to a the local dealership. Calling complaints department is a waste time as they do not respond in the 24 hours their voice message states and they do not respond to emails. At this point in time am very disappointed with the service and still without my car:(

George Hendri

George HendriGoldfields, WA

Love my Ranger

I bought my first Ford Ranger XLT automatic in 2015 brand new..It now have 37000 km on the clock..Never took it for 4 wheel driving. There is something wrong with the gearbox..Took it to the dealer and they said it would be cheaper to just get a new gearbox. The ute is 4 years old and in excellent condition but now it needs a new gearbox..I am not happy with Ford now

Helen  Dempsey

Helen Dempseyasked

Does anyone else own a 2009
Ford Fiesta that has needed numerous new alternators. No reasons given from Ford, just a cost of $860 every 2 years. Think I’ll sell, no more Fords for me!!

Matt222

Matt222asked

I signed a deal with a ford car yard. I wont name and shame just yet. Took it (kugar) for a test drive drove well and negotiated a deal i think was good for myself. Vehicle was in stock have not heard anything from the salesman coming up to 7 days. Apart from the contact initiated 2 days ago asking when i could collect my new. No real answers given other than ford had to release it. How long should i have to wait is my question and am i being unreasonable to think more contact should have been made?

Ash Tous
Ash Tous

They have asked my wife to pickup 5:30 pm ... it was dark in AUG 2016. She couldn't check properly. When I saw the car i have notice rings have damaged badly and it was issue with front tier and also break issue (making noise) and wheel alignment require.
We took some photos and send them by email a day after.
When they have checked in workshop their mechanic told me who give this car road worthy? when i said your company they kept quiet and that mechanic never came back to us.
After 6 month still we have issue with break and it is the disk issue, also rings and tires never replaced same issue, they just did wheel alignment.

I love ford territory this is my second territory but I told every one and I recommend everybody "Never ever buy from BAYFORD IN EPPING. They are NOT trustworthy and NOT honest".

Sina

Sinaasked

Ok. Has anyone paid for a quote on a vehicle? This would be the first. mmmmmm after reading these reviews. I feel my dad was been scammed.

SandyG
SandyG

Hi, You never pay for a quote on any repair on any car. You should promptly go back for a refund and report this person to fair trading. No work was undertaken so this is a con.