Ford Dealers

Ford Dealers (page 3 of 10)

Won't be Back

Won't be BackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Won't be Back

Hans

HansPakenham

Air conditioning fg ford ongoing complaint

Other Car Dealerships
Tiny

TinyGosford

Thompson Ford, Church St Parramatta

LIES, LIES & more LIES!
They wouldn't divulge their finance rate until after we had signed their finance contract, we got our finance elsewhere.
Told our Everest had a would get a full factory service & detail on delivery (crap), on Fraser Island less than a month later it ran out of Ad-Blue which stops the engine & won't restart until it is replenished.
Mismatched tyres on a 12 month old vehicle with just 20K on the clock, how does that happen?.

Love the Everest, would never use Thompson Ford ever again!

Gary Pickering

Gary PickeringBonner 2914, ACT

tyre pressure sensor malfunction on the dash YLQ 22F

This error message has been popping up since I bought the vehicle new in Nov 2016. It appears more frequently, but not exclusively when towing my caravan. The pressures were checked and the van has weight distribution bars to even out the weight, transferring even load to the front. Every service has failed to rectify this problem despite various strategies. Called customer service who assured me NO-ONE would be getting back to me regarding this persistent and annoying problem.

Dooli

DooliCanberra

Dont pay for Ford services

Jules W.

Jules W.Central Queensland, QLD

Reef City motors Ford terrible for warranty work

My 2017 Ford fiesta makes a terrible noise in reverse. Despite many inspections and multiple attempts to fix the issue including replacing a master cylinder Ford cannot fix it. Now they say it's a normal noise and even tried to blame it on driving style. Simply not true.

ELN FORD TUGGERAH SERVICE

Very happy with my Ford Fiesta 2014. Grateful to office gentleman who helped me unstick the bonnet catch; and to the technical gentleman who attempted to make my new key talk to the car's computer.
THUMBS DOWN to the rude attitude of the Service Manager and his Receptionist for treating me as if I were a trouble maker when it took three visits to get the new and costly key to work.
Had a call from Sales asking if I were ready to upgrade my car. After this negative experience, doubt it will be a Ford.

Gurto

GurtoMid North Coast, NSW

Crap service & crap cars. So bloody unreliable!! Won't buy a Ford ever again, scorned Ford buyer

Bought an XR8 UTE, absolute piece of crap. Have spent nearly 6k now getting it repaired, paid 10k - not worth a grand, absolute piece of crap ! Would not recommend buying Ford's, especially BA UTES.

Byrne ford chermside

Had deal with byrne ford chermside
agree on trade deal and waited over 3 months for new car
when it comes to do the deal they just played me like a preschool kid and walk away acting like we don't know what you talking about and offering thousands less for my car that we agree on ......Liars !!!!!!!!

Jake

JakeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dodgy as...

Do not use these people: you are likely to leave the premises with more problems than you entered with. Fairly hostile, negative response to customer complaints about sudden appearance of previously non-existent faults. Go somewhere else, management changes every year or so anyway.

Ford Ranger Wildtrak

Bought a Ford Ranger Wildtrak from Macarthur Ford Campbelltown over the weekend, I found the customer service exceptional and friendly, answered all my questions and offered helpful advise.
I would recommend anyone thinking of buying a new car to stop in and experience the service for themselves.

Ara

AraSydney, NSW

STAY AWAY from Ford

Worst customer service during warranty claims. Car will fall apart costing you big $$$ soon as the warranty runs out. Noises coming from everywhere. 5 year old car sounds like 50.

J. Andrews

Nathaniel Y

Nathaniel YSydney, NSW

Ford Fiesta Faulty Transmission

Disgusting after sales service

While testing driving a second hand car there was a few noises coming from the motor and a chip in the windshield. Was told it would be fixed up in the full service. We stupidly took the car before that happened and made a appointment for full service. When we picked it up was told that it had already been serviced when they got it so the noises and windscreen still remain.

We confronted Salesman and Manager only to have a play on words and total denial from the salesman. Out of the kindness of their heart was told they would fix the windscreen and that was about 2 weeks ago and still haven’t heard anything. Totally ripped off.

Trent B

Trent BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Victory Ford worst dealership buy elsewhere!

Disgusting customer service, rude arrogant and dishonest sale staff. Buyer beware. Avoid dealing here at all costs. Won't deliver on promises and will trap you. Sub standard product delivered and not interested in fixing faults, salesman only got more abusive. Ford Australia not interested in resolving sales complaints and no reply from dealer owner.

Scott

ScottSydney Surrounds, NSW

Ford West Gosford

Ta raison

Ta raisonGold coast

FORD VICTORY NSW insulted in front of my kids by sale person

Titan Ford Melville

Helen  Dempsey

Helen Dempseyasked

Does anyone else own a 2009
Ford Fiesta that has needed numerous new alternators. No reasons given from Ford, just a cost of $860 every 2 years. Think I’ll sell, no more Fords for me!!

Matt222

Matt222asked

I signed a deal with a ford car yard. I wont name and shame just yet. Took it (kugar) for a test drive drove well and negotiated a deal i think was good for myself. Vehicle was in stock have not heard anything from the salesman coming up to 7 days. Apart from the contact initiated 2 days ago asking when i could collect my new. No real answers given other than ford had to release it. How long should i have to wait is my question and am i being unreasonable to think more contact should have been made?

Ash Tous
Ash Tous

They have asked my wife to pickup 5:30 pm ... it was dark in AUG 2016. She couldn't check properly. When I saw the car i have notice rings have damaged badly and it was issue with front tier and also break issue (making noise) and wheel alignment require.
We took some photos and send them by email a day after.
When they have checked in workshop their mechanic told me who give this car road worthy? when i said your company they kept quiet and that mechanic never came back to us.
After 6 month still we have issue with break and it is the disk issue, also rings and tires never replaced same issue, they just did wheel alignment.

I love ford territory this is my second territory but I told every one and I recommend everybody "Never ever buy from BAYFORD IN EPPING. They are NOT trustworthy and NOT honest".

Sina

Sinaasked

Ok. Has anyone paid for a quote on a vehicle? This would be the first. mmmmmm after reading these reviews. I feel my dad was been scammed.

SandyG
SandyG

Hi, You never pay for a quote on any repair on any car. You should promptly go back for a refund and report this person to fair trading. No work was undertaken so this is a con.