Ford Dealers

Ford Dealers (page 4 of 10)

Titan Ford Melville

Lane Ford Mandurah - After Sales Servicing.

Other Car Dealerships
OzCar
carconnect
carconnect

Goulburn Ford

Very poor experience with Goulburn Ford Service Department failing to communicate, misdiagnosing our cars issue and quoting ridiculous price (in excess of $8000 more than other dealers) to fix an issue that should be covered under warranty as vehicle was new - all the while displaying an arrogance and patronising attitude. Maybe some training in Consumer Law, general common courtesy and maturity would go along way with this service department.

Nick

NickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Deal on Mustang

I was at the dealership for a friend of mine and happened to enquire about Mustang. I was offered $3000 lesser price compared to City ford. Had good experience ever since. They have replaced the hand rest when we found a cut in the leather

h2opolo

h2opoloperth

Don't trust on it's warranty!

Ken S

Ken SElwood

Terrible: Brighton Ford

This is what I observed while waiting to be served:

* A young lady complained about the 6 hour wait time. The lady stormed out, he and the other two ladies started laughing out loud at her, in front of us three customers in the waiting area.

* 20 minutes later he then started to tell customers the facility was on a 2 hour wait list.

* My car was not serviced properly and when I questioned this, he was rude, smug and arrogant to me.

Dean

DeanMelbourne

Excellent way to sell a Mustang to a customer

I recently purchased a new Mustang GT and Kim was so respectful of my inquiry, and the second visit allowing me to take a late afternoon test drive at short notice. Only tried to assist me in every way with no pushy sales techniques and went out of her way to take my car for additional pin striping pre-delivery and kept me informed. Monique and her delivery team were terrific too.
Love the car and the 3rd car from Knox Ford.

Gillian

Gillian

Liars

After a car service at Knox Ford, I noticed a big scratch across my windscreen which I assumed had been caused when my car was being cleaned. I pointed it out to the service supervisor who told me they would replace my windscreen at no charge at my next service. The next time I booked a service I reminded them that they were to replace my windscreen and was told that they had no record of the scratch being reported or the promise the service supervisor had given me. Conveniently, that service supervisor had left the business.

Customer Service Not Included

We bought a Ranger in 2016 which came with a range of supposedly “Genuine Ford Parts”. After 6 months, the tornneau cover we had would not seal and was not fit for purpose. After further investigation, it turned out it was non genuine part however Ford Australia stated there was nothing they could do to assist (it took four weeks to get a phone reply).

In addition, every 15000km service has resulted in delayed repairs or damage to the vehicle (of which they attempted to cover up). Zero customer service across multiple levels of their corporation.

Sanjeet

Sanjeet

Ford Fiesta faulty transmission car

I purchased Ford Fiesta for my wife after some time we started having some minor problem but just after one year we start having issues with transmission after that car doesn’t drive smooth anymore tried with dealer to buy it back they started playing around decided to sell the car and buy any other brand car. Bye bye ford and Thomson ford never again.

Paul Henderson

Paul HendersonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Warranty

Eden Motor Group
Took my Ranger for a warranty claim about surface rust on the chassis. I was sent a email saying that it would be repaired at no cost to me and covered under warranty. Ford customer service was involved and agreed. Since then case managers have been changed. The service department doesn’t return emails as no point in calling as everything they say is a lie. Now the owner of the dealership is involved he just writes nasty emails and denies everything he’s a disgrace for the Ford Motor Company. Have bought close to 30 new Fords and never had a dealer as bad as this.

Jon Mason

Jon MasonCornubia

Rip Off overcharging staff and thuggish behaviour - Titan Ford Melville Service Centre

Jas

JasGulgong

Warranty claim

, I purchased A warranty replacement from McCarrol Motors Mudgee.

I have taken my Ford Ranger in to have the carpet replaced under warranty. While the car was in the shop it had wires for our aftermarket headrest DVD players burnt out and fuses blown under our bonnet. Since we have had the car back we have called and spoke to [name removed] about the service that we are unhappy with. We have also had to replace the DVD headrest and the fuses as they try saying it was after market and not there problem. It was working when when in and they also said it happened there as the wiring is dodge what a load of crap.

Midway

MidwayAbermain

Just straight out rude arrogant and unprofessional

Ok where to start bought a territory had to take it back for repairs an engine replacement later they put three months rego on it eight weeks later when I got it back I had to call every day to see what was happening then the engine, I was told it had everything from 3000 km 30.000 km them the wrecking yard it come from yes wrecking yard 80.000 km no paperwork on the motor no correspondence even the headphones went missing, so trustworthy no if you buy be weary oh yeh they gave me a lone car that was out of rego for four months. The police officer pulled me over said it was out for so long the plates were canceled so folks a great experience ahhhh no just be careful.

Paddy

PaddyTaylors Lakes

Protektiv not as tough as nails

ANDY5460

ANDY5460busselton

LYNFORD PERTH TERRIBLE AFTERSALES SERVICE

Bought a new Ford Everest, requested towbar to be fitted , on checking vehicle over on arriving home (250 klm from Perth) .Noticed 1 towbar bolt missing !!! Contacted LYNFORD , They posted out 3 bolts ,none were FORD BOLTS
2x 10.9 grade which had been used before .1 x 8.8 grade ,wrong grade. None were of correct length
Am still waiting for correct ford fitting All gone quite from LYNFORD

rebel68

rebel68Perth, WA

Good service

Bought a used car from Range Ford in Maddington in Perth. Good service quick to follow up my issues. Great communication and support in getting our car sorted. Mike Zac and Brad and Cameron have been great.

Happy with our new car

Ricky

Ricky

Buyer beware!!! (Binks ford Victoria)

Big Mal

Big MalGordon 2906, ACT

Very poor service

My son took his Ford Territory into John McGrath Ford for a checkup as the gearbox was playing up. John McGrath quoted approx $6990 to replace the gear box. So we decided to get a second opinion. It was in fact the “Heat Exchanger” had split. So “Heat Exchanger” and a gear box flush, total cost $897. John McGrath never mentioned anything about needing a new “Heat Exchanger”. Their service techs don’t really seem to know what they’re doing. Or there just trying to rip people off.

Cardiff Ford- fantastic price and great service

I bought a Ford Ranger from John at Cardiff Ford in June. Although we are from Southern NSW, John gave us the best price we could find on a Ranger. He was very helpful with helping organize a long distance pickup. Sonia from finance was also great to work with. We are now halfway through a 5,000km roadtrip and loving our Ranger.

Helen  Dempsey

Helen Dempseyasked

Does anyone else own a 2009
Ford Fiesta that has needed numerous new alternators. No reasons given from Ford, just a cost of $860 every 2 years. Think I’ll sell, no more Fords for me!!

Matt222

Matt222asked

I signed a deal with a ford car yard. I wont name and shame just yet. Took it (kugar) for a test drive drove well and negotiated a deal i think was good for myself. Vehicle was in stock have not heard anything from the salesman coming up to 7 days. Apart from the contact initiated 2 days ago asking when i could collect my new. No real answers given other than ford had to release it. How long should i have to wait is my question and am i being unreasonable to think more contact should have been made?

Ash Tous
Ash Tous

They have asked my wife to pickup 5:30 pm ... it was dark in AUG 2016. She couldn't check properly. When I saw the car i have notice rings have damaged badly and it was issue with front tier and also break issue (making noise) and wheel alignment require.
We took some photos and send them by email a day after.
When they have checked in workshop their mechanic told me who give this car road worthy? when i said your company they kept quiet and that mechanic never came back to us.
After 6 month still we have issue with break and it is the disk issue, also rings and tires never replaced same issue, they just did wheel alignment.

I love ford territory this is my second territory but I told every one and I recommend everybody "Never ever buy from BAYFORD IN EPPING. They are NOT trustworthy and NOT honest".

Sina

Sinaasked

Ok. Has anyone paid for a quote on a vehicle? This would be the first. mmmmmm after reading these reviews. I feel my dad was been scammed.

SandyG
SandyG

Hi, You never pay for a quote on any repair on any car. You should promptly go back for a refund and report this person to fair trading. No work was undertaken so this is a con.