Ford Dealers

NOT HAPPY FORD

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

The X Pack Scam

I purchased the X Pack in 2012. I was told it was lifetime warranty if any damage done will be fixed. False. It's a lie. Don't buy it. Costed me $3500 and can't use it. Tried calling through many times to be ignored. Had to go in physically. This is Perth, Clarkson in Western Australia. I'd love to hear from anyone who also bought this dud package.

Other Car Dealerships
OzCar
carconnect
carconnect

Ford Ranger 2019 10 speed Automatic transmission failure

Purchased Ford Ranger XLT brand new in August 2019. In January 2020 the transmission failed leaving the car inoperable and having to be towed to a the local dealership. Calling complaints department is a waste time as they do not respond in the 24 hours their voice message states and they do not respond to emails. At this point in time am very disappointed with the service and still without my car:(

Car Dealerships

Find out how Ford Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

ANDY5460

ANDY5460busselton

LYNFORD PERTH TERRIBLE AFTERSALES SERVICE

Bought a new Ford Everest, requested towbar to be fitted , on checking vehicle over on arriving home (250 klm from Perth) .Noticed 1 towbar bolt missing !!! Contacted LYNFORD , They posted out 3 bolts ,none were FORD BOLTS
2x 10.9 grade which had been used before .1 x 8.8 grade ,wrong grade. None were of correct length
Am still waiting for correct ford fitting All gone quite from LYNFORD

Disgruntled customer

Fix my Focus before it kills someone!!

I own a Ford Focus ST with powershift auto. The most dangerous purchase of my life! AND FORD WON'T FIX IT!
It stalls, jumps gear, lacks acceleration, over-revs & shudders randomly. The dealership told me "it has to learn your driving style", (like i was a dumb female) then after numerous computer upgrades and clutch replacement the service manager says "No doubt I'll be seeing you again soon". Seriously -!!! It's not like i bought a faulty toaster you idiots - i bought a CAR - A Major capital expense!!

Got stiched up by McGrath Ford in Woden ACT

Great vehicle .. never got what I asked & paid for, pity about the salesman & arrogant, not so helpful so called manager.

RainMan
RainMan

Yep ... the reputation & stigma of carsalesmen is totally justified when dealing with McGrath Ford Woden/Philip ACT ... scammers. Would need to write an essay ..Scarred for life.

Paul2525

Paul2525MELBOURNE

Liars false advertising

Looked at purchase of a used vehicle as advertised by Essendon Ford. Dealt with a dodgy salesman who only at negotiation stage revealed it was a Diesel engine despite several descriptions in advert it was a petrol motor. Three emails and gutless sales manager still no phone call.

Beema41

Beema41ACT, 2914

John McGrath Ford Canberra

Car Dealerships

Find out how Ford Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

Disappoined

DisappoinedAU

Not good

Initially when we first looked at the car the yard were so very friendly, even let us keep the car over a weekend to really try it out. But there was no "deal" offered, no extras and as soon as we handed the cheque over it was like we were suddenly invisible. They were almost rude. Don't like the car anyway and will certainly never go back there again.

After sales service was expensive.

Helen  Dempsey

Helen Dempseyasked

Does anyone else own a 2009
Ford Fiesta that has needed numerous new alternators. No reasons given from Ford, just a cost of $860 every 2 years. Think I’ll sell, no more Fords for me!!

Matt222

Matt222asked

I signed a deal with a ford car yard. I wont name and shame just yet. Took it (kugar) for a test drive drove well and negotiated a deal i think was good for myself. Vehicle was in stock have not heard anything from the salesman coming up to 7 days. Apart from the contact initiated 2 days ago asking when i could collect my new. No real answers given other than ford had to release it. How long should i have to wait is my question and am i being unreasonable to think more contact should have been made?

Ash Tous
Ash Tous

They have asked my wife to pickup 5:30 pm ... it was dark in AUG 2016. She couldn't check properly. When I saw the car i have notice rings have damaged badly and it was issue with front tier and also break issue (making noise) and wheel alignment require.
We took some photos and send them by email a day after.
When they have checked in workshop their mechanic told me who give this car road worthy? when i said your company they kept quiet and that mechanic never came back to us.
After 6 month still we have issue with break and it is the disk issue, also rings and tires never replaced same issue, they just did wheel alignment.

I love ford territory this is my second territory but I told every one and I recommend everybody "Never ever buy from BAYFORD IN EPPING. They are NOT trustworthy and NOT honest".

Sina

Sinaasked

Ok. Has anyone paid for a quote on a vehicle? This would be the first. mmmmmm after reading these reviews. I feel my dad was been scammed.

SandyG
SandyG

Hi, You never pay for a quote on any repair on any car. You should promptly go back for a refund and report this person to fair trading. No work was undertaken so this is a con.