Ford Dealers

Ford Dealers

George Hendri

George HendriGoldfields, WA

Love my Ranger

I bought my first Ford Ranger XLT automatic in 2015 brand new..It now have 37000 km on the clock..Never took it for 4 wheel driving. There is something wrong with the gearbox..Took it to the dealer and they said it would be cheaper to just get a new gearbox. The ute is 4 years old and in excellent condition but now it needs a new gearbox..I am not happy with Ford now

pleased

Had my Cerato serviced at Titan Ford yesterday and was very pleased with the way i was looked after by the
personnel,especially by Troy,and of course the servicing of my vehicle.. Lorraine Owen

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
carconnect

SandyGSouth Brisbane

Easy Hastle free servicing

I took my Falcon to these Guy's for a capped service, I found the work was carried out as requested, Service is friendly and relaxed to the highest standard. All components on Service receipt were seen too as described. With the capped service I received free roadside assist and a free loan car for the day. All up value for money is excellent and I can see it becoming very popular. Moreton Bay Ford Capalaba/Tingalpa are a new dealer in Brisbane having taken over in Brisbane's bayside in 2014 after Bryan Byrt went into receivership. I will continue using these guy's

Car Dealerships

Find out how Ford Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

mrmixem

mrmixemACT, 2617

City Ford at Zetland offers good service

Bought a Focus ST at City Ford and was quite happy with the service. I got the price I was happy with and the process was quite easy. Servicing is good and the free loan car is a fantastic feature. The ST is brilliant too!

EileenGarraway

EileenGarrawayVic, 3178

Good

I personally like a ford car and at this present time I am driving a Ford 2001 laser. I believe that the deal could have been a little bit better my way, but hey who wouldn't say that. When I took the laser out for a test drive (with my husband) the salesman was in the back seat and he didn't seem to mind that we went out driving for about an hour & that was one thing that did impress me. But other than that they were very honest about the car and thats what I like. I would buy another ford from them if it was time to get another car.
That I just like the look of Ford cars.
Like all car salesmen do you or don't you trust them.

Helen  Dempsey

Helen Dempseyasked

Does anyone else own a 2009
Ford Fiesta that has needed numerous new alternators. No reasons given from Ford, just a cost of $860 every 2 years. Think I’ll sell, no more Fords for me!!

Matt222

Matt222asked

I signed a deal with a ford car yard. I wont name and shame just yet. Took it (kugar) for a test drive drove well and negotiated a deal i think was good for myself. Vehicle was in stock have not heard anything from the salesman coming up to 7 days. Apart from the contact initiated 2 days ago asking when i could collect my new. No real answers given other than ford had to release it. How long should i have to wait is my question and am i being unreasonable to think more contact should have been made?

Ash Tous
Ash Tous

They have asked my wife to pickup 5:30 pm ... it was dark in AUG 2016. She couldn't check properly. When I saw the car i have notice rings have damaged badly and it was issue with front tier and also break issue (making noise) and wheel alignment require.
We took some photos and send them by email a day after.
When they have checked in workshop their mechanic told me who give this car road worthy? when i said your company they kept quiet and that mechanic never came back to us.
After 6 month still we have issue with break and it is the disk issue, also rings and tires never replaced same issue, they just did wheel alignment.

I love ford territory this is my second territory but I told every one and I recommend everybody "Never ever buy from BAYFORD IN EPPING. They are NOT trustworthy and NOT honest".

Sina

Sinaasked

Ok. Has anyone paid for a quote on a vehicle? This would be the first. mmmmmm after reading these reviews. I feel my dad was been scammed.

SandyG

Hi, You never pay for a quote on any repair on any car. You should promptly go back for a refund and report this person to fair trading. No work was undertaken so this is a con.