Ford Dealers

Ford Dealers

Best Service! - Ford Parramatta (Church St) Dealership

Recently purchased Ford Ranger. If it weren’t for the team at parramatta Church St and the service I received i would never have left with the car of my dreams. The team were extremely knowledgeable, accommodating and supportive. I was extremely overwhelmed with how nice and respectful they treated me. I wasn’t just any other customer. I felt welcomed and heard. I recommend that you check out this dealership when purchasing a vehicle.. good luck guys ☺️

Joanna

JoannaSydney, NSW

Ford ARNCLIFFE NSW

I really hate coming in however eveyone there is just so fantastic the Customer service is so good compared to other car service centres. Mercedes was terrible and we sons 220k and Jeep we spend just over 100k and I took tj both to the tribunal.
Ford by far exceeds my customer service experience.
Always providing and accomodating
Great job amazing team
Keep up the good work.
Thank you to eveyone who puts up with me every time

Other Car Dealerships
OzCar
carconnect
carconnect

Ford ranger

I brought a Ford Ranger from Jake at Gateway Ford and he was a pleasure to deal with and made the whole buying a new car a great experience from the minute me and my friend walked in the door he really new his product even gave me great after sales service I would recommend Jake to anyone that is looking to buy a new car can’t thank you enough for your help through the whole process from start to finish

Amber

Ross

RossForde 2914, ACT

Ford Falcon FGII XR6Turbo

We bought this car new from John McGrath Ford in Phillip in August 2014. The car is simply brilliant! The deal from JM was great and they made the purchase and necessary finance arrangements very easy.

MinLea28

MinLea28Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Ford Dealership in SA

Recently in the market for HB’s dream car. We looked on-line & in person for quite a few months. Finally settled on the Jarvis Ford Dealership @ Gepps Cross (SA). Armed with our knowledge, we visited the dealership. The young sales person has excellent communication skills & his customer service was outstanding, particularly as he had not long commenced work at the dealership. Each question, a couple of test drives & queries we asked were answered.

Consequently we purchased a vehicle, which was ready for pick up @ the designated time.

We have over many years purchased different vehicles from other Dealerships & Jarvis Ford really were exceptional.

Ford Ranger Wildtrak

Bought a Ford Ranger Wildtrak from Macarthur Ford Campbelltown over the weekend, I found the customer service exceptional and friendly, answered all my questions and offered helpful advise.
I would recommend anyone thinking of buying a new car to stop in and experience the service for themselves.

Nick

NickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Deal on Mustang

I was at the dealership for a friend of mine and happened to enquire about Mustang. I was offered $3000 lesser price compared to City ford. Had good experience ever since. They have replaced the hand rest when we found a cut in the leather

Dean

DeanMelbourne

Excellent way to sell a Mustang to a customer

I recently purchased a new Mustang GT and Kim was so respectful of my inquiry, and the second visit allowing me to take a late afternoon test drive at short notice. Only tried to assist me in every way with no pushy sales techniques and went out of her way to take my car for additional pin striping pre-delivery and kept me informed. Monique and her delivery team were terrific too.
Love the car and the 3rd car from Knox Ford.

rebel68

rebel68Perth, WA

Good service

Bought a used car from Range Ford in Maddington in Perth. Good service quick to follow up my issues. Great communication and support in getting our car sorted. Mike Zac and Brad and Cameron have been great.

Happy with our new car

Find out how Ford Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

Cardiff Ford- fantastic price and great service

I bought a Ford Ranger from John at Cardiff Ford in June. Although we are from Southern NSW, John gave us the best price we could find on a Ranger. He was very helpful with helping organize a long distance pickup. Sonia from finance was also great to work with. We are now halfway through a 5,000km roadtrip and loving our Ranger.

Debra N

Debra NBayswater

Ford Escape Trend

I brought a Ford escape the sales person was Kim, and she directed us to the car which would suit my needs,
The car is amazing keyless entry, automatic opening just wave my foot, great when carrying the grocery,s,very comfortable and great safety features thanks Kim, regards Debra

Jake wallis

I bought a focus from Jake and he was very friendly and very helpful will be sending in my family and friends
I Will definitely be back

Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service overall

I had a service done at Metro Ford Woolloongabba yesterday.

They gave me a loan car as promised - Ford Escape, which was a nice car to drive.

They went through everything with me that was done, plus a couple of small things to sort out with my car.

The people at Metro Ford Woollongabba were pleasant to deal with.

Chelle

Chelle

Mornington Ford Servce Centre

Dropped my daughter's Focus in for its service at Ford in Mornington this morning. Wonderful staff, customer service was fantastic. Didn't speak down to me as a woman. Explained everything in layman's terms and scheduled further warranty work on the spot with loan car to be supplied. Big thumbs up!

SaBeomNim

SaBeomNimsmithfield

Best service we have ever experienced.

For the past 12months my wife and I have been looking to purchase a new Mustang GT and haven’t really been impressed with some of the dealer’s sales methods. I have been around the automotive industry all my life and have had many dealings with dealers, both working with and buying from. A lot were not pleasant. We recently purchased A Mustang from Troy and Ray at Heartland Ford. These guys and the team took all the pressure out of buying a car. They listened, advised and gave us the time to make an awesome choice. Were both glad we waited so long to find the right team. They made purchasing a car a truly exciting experience.

Wylie.foxes

Wylie.foxessydney

Titan Ford dealer Brookvale. Great service, helpful staff and good value.

We bought a second hand Colorado recently and were impressed with the friendliness, helpfulness and efficiency of the team at Titan Ford on pit water road.
We got a good deal on the car but the team also listened to our concerns about the internal cleanliness of the truck (it has clearly been a workie truck) and they had it spotless for us when we collected it, they had the outside shining too it was almost like picking up a new truck!
A special thanks to Bruce from the sales team who went out of the way to be helpful. We would return to this dealership and would recommend them with no hesitation.

Brendan

BrendanThornlie

Range Ford Maddington Service Department

Very Good Quality Service by Luke in the service department, looks after customers the whole way, best of all this place is not far from home

Cairoloves

CairolovesGold Coast

Q Ford Springwood - Mustang

Q Ford Springwood were great accommodating our crazy hyper excitement and lent us a loaner car while our car was being prepared. When we picked up the car they also spent a few hours with us and gave us some free mugs and collectables. So a big thank you to Avi, Keely, Andrea and the team over there!

Here's a video of our experience: https://youtu.be/vSIKkHrRi58

Carole32

Carole32Logan

Q Ford, Springwood, QLD

Five stars to Q Ford Springwood for their excellent service. All staff that I have dealt with in both Sales and Service departments have been absolutely brilliant in assisting me into a new 2016 Ford Focus. If you want a Ford and you're in the area I can highly recommend them - I wouldn't go anywhere else!

RobMid

RobMidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great buying experience Pacific Ford Currimundi

Helen  Dempsey

Helen Dempseyasked

Does anyone else own a 2009
Ford Fiesta that has needed numerous new alternators. No reasons given from Ford, just a cost of $860 every 2 years. Think I’ll sell, no more Fords for me!!

Matt222

Matt222asked

I signed a deal with a ford car yard. I wont name and shame just yet. Took it (kugar) for a test drive drove well and negotiated a deal i think was good for myself. Vehicle was in stock have not heard anything from the salesman coming up to 7 days. Apart from the contact initiated 2 days ago asking when i could collect my new. No real answers given other than ford had to release it. How long should i have to wait is my question and am i being unreasonable to think more contact should have been made?

Ash Tous
Ash Tous

They have asked my wife to pickup 5:30 pm ... it was dark in AUG 2016. She couldn't check properly. When I saw the car i have notice rings have damaged badly and it was issue with front tier and also break issue (making noise) and wheel alignment require.
We took some photos and send them by email a day after.
When they have checked in workshop their mechanic told me who give this car road worthy? when i said your company they kept quiet and that mechanic never came back to us.
After 6 month still we have issue with break and it is the disk issue, also rings and tires never replaced same issue, they just did wheel alignment.

I love ford territory this is my second territory but I told every one and I recommend everybody "Never ever buy from BAYFORD IN EPPING. They are NOT trustworthy and NOT honest".

Sina

Sinaasked

Ok. Has anyone paid for a quote on a vehicle? This would be the first. mmmmmm after reading these reviews. I feel my dad was been scammed.

SandyG
SandyG

Hi, You never pay for a quote on any repair on any car. You should promptly go back for a refund and report this person to fair trading. No work was undertaken so this is a con.