Ford Escape ZG

Ford Escape ZG (2016-2020) Questions & Answers

Also referred to as: Ford Escape ZG 2019 and Ford Escape ZG 2021. Trend, Titanium, Ambiente, ST-Line

3 questions from our users

Gerard B.

Gerard B.asked

ZG ST-Line

2016 Ford Escape: 45,000 km.
Muffler needs to be replaced. Just over 3 years old. Out of warranty for exhaust system. Will cost $700 to $1,000 to replace.
Anyone have problems with muffler so early on Escapes?

Tup

Tupasked

Has anyone experienced one or more cracked windscreens in the Escape?

My escape was 3 weeks old. I have had 2 massive cracks in a matter of weeks. The first one occured and there were no windscreens in the country. When I was driving back from it finally being replaced i got another small chip that turned into a 50cm crack across my windscreen.
I have had 2 cars previous with not one chip now two stone chips turning into cracks across my windscreen in a matter of days. So very interested to see if someone else has the same problem?

Mo1n0se

Mo1n0seasked

Looking to get a Ford Escape ambiente 2017 brand new and just curious to see anyone's experiences with this model to date?

Get an answer from our members and Ford representatives

Other Midsize / Medium SUVs