Ford Everest Next-Gen Trend
Part of Ford Everest 3.4

Ford Everest Next-Gen Trend (2023-2024)

VerifiedAlso referred to as: Ford Everest Next-Gen Trend 2023 and Ford Everest Next-Gen Trend 2025.
Ford Everest Next-Gen Trend
1.0

1 review

0%1 · 100%

1 review
SDK
SDKSydney, NSW3 posts
  Everest Next-Gen Trend

Lucky I didn't spend my money with this brand

Tried different showrooms in Sydney and all very terrible. One showroom confirmed my appointment for a test drive and made us wait for over 40 minutes with no update so we had to leave. So no Ford showroom bothers about their customers is what I could learn from all these interactions. I realized why everyone leaves a negative review about this brand. If their presales support is like this, I can imagine how their post sales support would be. @Ford the product is not just your car but your support and customer service too. I'm not spending a penny on any of your product or service again.

No questions yet. Read all questions about Ford Everest.

Compare all Ford Everest listings
CategoryLarge / 7 Seater SUVsLarge / 7 Seater SUVsLarge / 7 Seater SUVsLarge / 7 Seater SUVs
Starting Price $66,389$84,963$58,724$68,699
TransmissionAutomaticAutomatic
Drive TypeFour Wheel Drive (4WD) and Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD) and Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)
Fuel TypeDieselDiesel