Ford Falcon AU

Mark H.asked

I am looking for a fuel pump fuse if there is 1

Mark H.

Mark H.asked

is theere a fule pump fuse
please

Peter

Peterasked

Where is fuse for thermo radiator fans located ?

Anthony G.

Anthony G.asked

How can i start my car if smartshield security is activated

Ronald

Ronaldasked

Have an au falcon ute dedicated gas and also have another which is petrol but bcm or or something wont let it start can i put the bcm and computor and ignition out of my dedicated gas one in it and start it

Steven D.

Steven D.asked

We're is the fuse for petrol gage and the central locking system??

Steven D.

Steven D.asked

Ford au 2000 model station wagon were is the fuse for central locking and for petrol gage

Garry

Garryasked

1999 wagon forte
Got code for radio put in same err keep coming up.
Is there a special way of putting the code in. As it has a 7 in it. And numbers only go to 6 on front of radio.
Been at it for a week just about to angle grind the radio in half.
Best Wishes Garry

Gwendoline A.asked

what causes a air con fuse to blow in a ford falcon st/wagon 2001 model

Israela S.

Israela S.asked

I have a 2000 ford fairmont AUII.
Does a falcon AU rear muffler bolt straight on? (Stock)

Matt M.

Matt M.asked

I have an AU 3 I have my electric windows not working it is not the breaker relay or fuse I'm wondering which relay controls the windows

Dogs are the best.
Dogs are the best.

Switch fills with grit & dirt, so take it out, give it a good clean & see. Rock the offending switch back n forwards to see if you can feel any power in it. Won't be fuses as other devices run off the same circuits. So no windows, other things would not work.

Wazza

Wazzaasked

When I turn the key on it dosent work on the first click or au I need it to work so I can replace the remote Thankyou

Shane B.

Shane B.asked

What should the engine and trans code on my 1998 au xr6 tickford. It's got Y/W on plate but X/K on the rejoice papers???

yvonne c.

yvonne c.asked

Have changed from automatic to manual transmission and fan comes on as soon as you start engine,how can I correct this

fabairnola

fabairnolaasked

Does my Ford Futura 1998 have a dip stick on the auto box?

Lee A

Lee Aasked

Hi guys I have a au 2002 mk 11 auto Ute the prob is if I accelerate too hard the motor cuts out. So you could imagine trying to breaking into traffic & you push that little bit too hard & all of a sudden your sitting in the middle of a roundabout going nowhere fast. I've replaced all the sensors , fuel pump , fuel rail & even intake mad gasket to no avail . But my cruise control doesn't work could that be the problem .

Jennifer G.

Jennifer G.asked

why are my rear brake lights flashing when my headlights are on ford au fairlane

Jennifer G.

Jennifer G.asked

rear brake lights flashing when heag lights ar on

Bruno Pignone

Bruno Pignoneasked

Hi Guys and girls I have a AU2 xr8 auto I have had the Auto reconditioned and since then the reverse lights stayed on in every gear, I have had that fixed, so now it won't change into 4th and the Speedo stopped working intermittently what causes.this.

Get an answer from our members and Ford representatives

Other Wagons