Ford Falcon AU

364 questions from our users

Attaulla H.

Attaulla H.asked

Falcon AU (1998-2002)

What other gas converter can I use for my au

Mark

Markasked

Falcon AU (1998-2002)

I’m here in the uk and bought a au111 falcon ute and all of a sudden the immobiliser will just cut in and it won’t start.. at around 100 dollars a go a bloke will come out and clear fault codes and then it will go again ..!!! Can I just get rid of immobiliser ? Anyone had this problem ? Can someone help a homesick Aussie bloke out ?? Thanks Mark

allan

allanasked

where is blinker fuse

Margie T.

Margie T.asked

Falcon AU (1998-2002)

Hi there I'm having problem with starting

Stan

Stanasked

Falcon AU (1998-2002)

My 2002 au Ute central locking with key will lock but won’t unlock.

Brian A

Brian Aasked

Drivers side door lock on 2000 Falcon Forte wagon won't work/unlock

Robin

Robinasked

Falcon AU (1998-2002)

After Having a Secondhand Coolant Expansion Tank (reservoir) fitted to my 1999 AU Falcon Futura 6-cyl Station Wagon, by a local mechanics, the Red Radiator Coolant Light flashes on and off like a direction indicator. Can anyone give any ideas about the issue which I assume is an electrical incompatibility?

Andrew A.

Andrew A.asked

Falcon AU (1998-2002)

01 au Ford falcon station wagon replaced battery now will not kick over just all reds show any ideas

Andrew A.

Andrew A.asked

Falcon AU (1998-2002)

Put new battery in my 01 au Ford falcon wagon reds come on but won't turn over not the starter motor it seems like it's in gear and u go to kick over and reds only please any ideas

Kymasked

Falcon AU (1998-2002)

Where is the inertia fuel cut off switch located in an AU Ford Ite?

Kym

I have tried tried to unsubscribe from this sight so many times. I kept getting reminders to send my question. My question is now irrelevant as I have solved the problem. Not happy with being dogged and harassed to put this question on line.

Blake C.

Blake C.asked

Falcon AU (1998-2002)

I have a 2000 AU. And just recently a warning light on the dash comes up. Looks like a jug with a fan in it. Continues to flash.

andrew
andrew

radiator fan warning

peter

peterasked

Falcon AU (1998-2002)

i have no brake lights, have replaced pedal switch, new bulbs, fuses look good

Stephen C.

Stephen C.asked

Falcon AU (1998-2002)

I have a 1998 xr8 tikford falcon, the economy light on dashboard has stopped lighting up,
How do I go about getting it to light up again

Theo

Theoasked

Falcon AU (1998-2002)

I have a 2001 au2 futura, new battery was connected wrong way round, now no ignition lights no nothing HELLLP!

Ian Degenhardt

Ian Degenhardtasked

Falcon AU (1998-2002)

Need to replace ignition fuse how to do it?

Chris B.

Chris B.asked

Falcon AU (1998-2002)

I just bought 2 au's and was wondering where the fuel filter is in them?

Falcon AU (1998-2002)

Hi, Was there such a thing as a Falcon AU II SR, or was the SR only in Falcon AU III?

Falcon AU (1998-2002)

Hi, Does anyone know if you can tell the AU series ( 1 or 2 or 3 ) from the VIN number? If so, what code is it?

Falcon AU (1998-2002)

Hi, Where could I find out how many Ford Flacon AU II SR Station Wagons were manufactured with dual fuel ( LPG / gasoline ) systems?

Falcon AU (1998-2002)

Hi, I have a new baby - a 09/2001 Ford Falcon AU SR Station Wagon. Did all AU III ( i.e. AU 3 ) have double overhead camshafts? The Ford Falcon AU III was release in October 2001, but surely some of these were built in the previous month i.e. 09/2001?

Ford Falcon AU (1998-2002)

Other Wagons