Ford Falcon BF

Leslie P.

Leslie P.asked

what is XT

Josh A.

An xt is basicly the base version or entry model car.

peterw

peterwasked

I have a 2007 BF mark 2 wagon. I recently charged the battery overnight without disconnecting it. Now the fuel consumption is terrible. Do I have to reset the ECU or something else and how is this done ???

Josh A.

You can reset the keep alive memory in the ecu/pcm by disconnecting the battery and turning something on to draw some power like the headlights and give it 15mins then reconnect.

Beta

Betaasked

Can you tell.me I have a BF 2008 ford falcon xr6 it's got a knocking noise and it happens on rough road or going over a bump. Can I still drive like that until I can get it to a mechanic.

Josh A.

Sedan, Ute or wagon? If sedan usually the rear diff cradle bushing need replacing. Or if your lucky it may just be the sway bar bushings needing replacement.

Ibbie D.

Ibbie D.asked

My air con radio,demister the whole command centre,nothing works,fuses ok.any ideas

Josh A.

Your key is stuck in the starting position. It's a common fault with alot of these falcons.
Easy work around for now would be to just turn the key back a little until everything comes back and the engine keeps running.

ashley

ashleyasked

My reverse light are staying on even with my car in park and turned off would anyone know what is making the light stay on

Peter C

Peter Casked

My 07 bf L/H side drivers light is not working, It found it has no power at it's fuse ? Where do I go from here? Thanks

Carolyn B.

Carolyn B.asked

do i need to replace noise in diff probly bushes or will they be ok

Dean C.

Dean C.asked

is there a variety of diff ratios that could be fitted to my 06 falcon futura.

Dean C.

Dean C.asked

i can only get 550 kms from a 60 l tank, new air , fuel , oil filters. wondering now about leaky injectors. Car goes well but thirsty in comparison to my 06 XT and wifes 06 XR6. At 100 - 105 kms it uses 10 - 10.5 l/100 km. My XT does 750 kms from a 60 l tank approx 8.4 l/100 kms. Car goes well just thirsty and i cant work it out.

Candace D.

Candace D.asked

Changed icc and windows didnt work changes it back now the lock button on the keypad is not working

LOBO

LOBOasked

Interior light stays on a bf futura wagon door warning light comes on even though all doors are closed flashes beeps......occassionally goees out but then comes back diconnected battery numerous times ?????? Any answers would be helpful

Daniel Wilson

Daniel Wilsonasked

Hi there, i have recently brought a 07 xr6 i have just had the center bearing and uni joint replaced and now my car has a bad vibration/shudder comming from under the car and also feeling through the steering wheel. I have rang a few driveshaft places and one told me the uni joints cant be replaced? But my mechanic gave me the uni joint that was taken fron the car? I was also told my tailshaft will need rebalancing. Will this fix the problem of the vibration?

Peter C.

Peter C.asked

On a bf mk3 wagon what is the maximum rear axle load.

Brian M.

Brian M.asked

my fgx xr6 falcon pings under load since a battery change, how can I stop this?

LOBO

LOBOasked

Door light stays on even when door closed plus flashes when turning roght

Anthony B.

Anthony B.asked

abs unit seems stuffed ford say 3000 to replace second hand ones usually dont work

Martin

Martinasked

I have a ba2005 xr6 auto trick tonic ford and the gearbox started to slip and now it's not moving at all and u can't check the oil.

Marty K.

Marty K.asked

Bf 08 right front brake not working I checked the line and no fluid comes out when pumping the pedal I checked right back to abs still none what would this problem be cheers

Michael

Michaelasked

I I'm trying to change my transmission oil but my filling nut long side my trans will not came off!!!
Is they another way thought the trans coolant line and if so where do I find this line

Vincent A.

Vincent A.asked

I bled my brakes. There is a vacuum leak. When I press down on my foot pedal there is a hissing noise. Anybody got an idea what it is

Get an answer from our members and Ford representatives

Other Wagons