Ford Falcon FG

359 questions from our users

Poppy Robs Ute

Poppy Robs Uteasked

Falcon FG (2008-2014)

Hi just wondering iv got a 2012 ford Fg Ute just needing some advice of how to re install the rubber window weather strips iv got them
Off but can’t work out how to put new ones in because of the clips at the end. Is there a trick or do I need to remove something before installing it again.

John B.

John B.asked

Falcon FG (2008-2014)

Hi, I have 2011 FG 6 speed manual, replaced the tailshaft and got rid of the vibration and thumping, however I still have a clicking ( Rattling sound ) when I lift off the throttle on the overrun in 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th gear only, does this sound like gearbox bearings.
thanks in advance.
John B.

Ben taplin

Ben taplinasked

Hi i have a g6e 2008 how do i reset my automatic control module

Robbie M.

Robbie M.asked

Falcon FG (2008-2014)

is a key code on the back of the drivers side door lock on my 2011 g6e falcon need to get a key cut lost my only key

Robbie M.

Robbie M.asked

Falcon FG (2008-2014)

is the key code on the back of door lock for my g6e 2011 falcon need to get a key cut lost mine

GeorgeMMA k.

GeorgeMMA k.asked

Falcon FG (2008-2014)

Car is always making a tick tick tick tick tick tick noise when I start it,when I drive,not going away,please help?

Catnip

Catnipasked

Falcon FG (2008-2014)

Hi I have a 2014 fg mk11 xr6 turbo.. when I turn my car on to it’s reds it starts on it’s own without me turning it over.. now it doesn’t start at all.. I’ve changed the ignition switch and starter motor with no results

Julian L.

Julian L.asked

Falcon FG (2008-2014)

fg falcon 2008 no outside indicators or hazzard lights but are working on the dash

Julian L.

Julian L.asked

Fg falcon 2008 no indicators or hazzard lights outside but flashing on dash

Katrina

Katrinaasked

Falcon FG (2008-2014)

Hi , I have a Ford FG 2009 , my car starts ok and travels ok until I turn my headlights on , it jerks around like it’s starving of fuel and if I slow down at a round about or stop at traffic lights it stalls , anyone have any idea what could be causing this problem .

Nikki S.

Nikki S.asked

Falcon FG (2008-2014)

I have a ford falcon FG lpg 2010 , was sitting at lights and it stalled and wouldn't start again was not very happy as had 2 year old twins daughters with me, had some one look over it but he couldn't pinpoint the exact problem he reported that Not Starting, Found No Gas To Throttle Body, Scanned Vehicle For Fault
Code Found Code Not Related To No Start Situation, Checked Power At Fuse Of Ecu
Found Blown Fuse Replaced Fuse And Retry Blew Fuse Again, Refitted Another Fuse,
Vehicle Started And Ran For A Few Second, And Then Stall Again , Checked Fuse
And Found Blown, Refitted Another Fuse And Disconnected All Solenoid And
Reconnected One At The Time When Solenoid Coming From Tank To Convertor Was
Reconnected Fuse And Vehicle Cranking Blew Fuse Again And This Time Abs Light
Would Flash And Checked Code Found Abs Code On System . Would that mean solenoid need replacing or could it be something else like wiring, Any ideas on what could be problem I would appreciate.

Woody

Woodyasked

Falcon FG (2008-2014)

just updated my old origanal BA Fairmont for an '09 G6 question is will the spare wheel in my BA fit on the G6?
The G6 only has a crap "temporary spare"

Hara W.

Hara W.asked

Falcon FG (2008-2014)

Hi I have a 2011 Ford falcon FG just had BC gold coilovers installed. The next day had my car parked up my steep driveway like I usually do and anyway started car and put it into reverse car started making crunching sound from the gearbox. Forward and backwards managed to get it back up the driveway but now I dont want to drive it incase it falls apart any help with known issue would be .uch appreciated car has turned over to 158,000 Kms thank JR

Taylor

Taylorasked

Falcon FG (2008-2014)

08 fg won’t start dash lights stay on and says audio code on the screen . I’ve fully charged battery and tried again with no success

Zac S.
Zac S.

Did you find a solution I’m having the same problem

Geoff C.

Geoff C.asked

Hi guys

I saw this question asked a while ago, but there was no answers.

I have just bought a 2009 fg with the upgraded interior. Is there any way of removing the attention message that pops up on the ICC unit. The message reads attention! Only use this system when its safe to do so.........when i turn up the volume or use any function on the head unit it will dissapear for about 10 secs then pop up again. If I turn the screen off, the message doesn't pop up when I use any of the controls-the screen just lights up. It's pretty annoying.

Also, when I hit 110km there is a warning beep even though I have turned off the overspeed function.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Geoff

Patrick H.

Patrick H.asked

Falcon FG (2008-2014)

Will a Ford GE6 8 way electric seat work in a Ford G6 which had a 4 way electric seat?

Ethan S.asked

Falcon FG (2008-2014)

DSC and ABS lights come on randomly.
Replaced all four wheel speed sensors, cleaned the speed sensor rings and have also replaced the brake light switch.
I was thinking it could be the yaw rate sensor? (where is that located) Anyone got any other ideas.

myke
myke

Could also be a faulty abs sensor or steering angle sensor. Either way you'll have to take it to a Ford dealer and get them to reset it or replace ( abs sensor) or take it to a decent mechanic who has a proper scan tool. Hope this helps mate?

Thank you.
When you say abs sensor are you talking about the modulator underneath the hood?
Also any idea where the yaw rate sensor is located. Been doing some research but no where can tell me where it is.

Brett D.

Brett D.asked

Falcon FG (2008-2014)

Hi just after some help l have a 2009 fg xr6 has no revease lights lve changed revease light switch on the 5 speed automatic transmission as l thorght is was that but no luck it seems to have no power going to the switch fuse is good any serguestion in what it can be

Brandan V.

Brandan V.asked

Falcon FG (2008-2014)

Bonnet ajar keeps coming on

Nathan M

Nathan Masked

Falcon FG (2008-2014)

Hi all I have a 2009 FG Ford Falcon, radio is showing audio code error, disconnected battery and allowed ICC to reset however the ‘audio code error’ on the radio hasn’t cleared or allowed me to put a code in, is there something I’m not doing? Like do I need to push something to get to the point of putting the code in. Car has sat overnight for 14 hours now reading ‘audio code error’
Please any help would be much appreciated.

Other Sedans