Ford Falcon

Ford Falcon Questions & Answers (page 2 of 63)

AU, BA, BF, EL, FG and FG X

1,248 questions from our users

my immobilizer light on dash stays on all the time, does not flash what could be the problem

My Ford Falcon 2005 BA sometimes jerks and when I slow down it cuts out

My Ford Falcon 2005 jerking and when I slow down sometimes stop

Where would oil be leaking from left side above engine mount on my au 2000 ford

Au forte wagon how many kms will the engine do it has already 367000 and runs fine

Just bought a Ford falcon au 1999 I believe and along with the long list of things wrong with it there's one I'm stuck with. The dash lights/rear light fuse keeps blowing, now I've replaced the relays in front to eliminate that being a problem. Also the previous owner has installed a new xplode CD player, so thinking that might be the issue I've disconnected that and the fuse still blows. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Is my 2005 Ford falcon worth paying $800 for bleeding the brakes worth fixing we have had the car for 5 years

Hi I got falcon fg 2009 lpg. Today it starts giving all sorts of warnings one after one continues. And didn't start . After several attempt switching on and off finally started .what could be wrong?

My car display “vehicle immobilized “ when ignition engaged and won’t start. What’s the problem?

Radio code. The serial number on my radio does not start with V or M, just a 12 digit number. How do I generate code from this?

I have an au1 2000 model will door actuator from a 2002 model fit mine

2009 G6E. Dash shows “vehicle immobilized “ can’t start. Why?

2009 “vehicle immobilized “. What’s the problem?

Has anybody had an ignition switch issue 2011/ 12 fg xr6 auto, full charge in battery and all the electrics work but when you turn the key and try and start the engine there is no response at all , could it be the switch or something else?

y is S sowing on dash on my au 2002 ute

do i need to replace noise in diff probly bushes or will they be ok

My el died when I was driving it now wo t start , may be it has no spark? I replaced the coil

My AU falcon occasionally has a problem with the transmission/torque converter. When I put it in gear the car goes clunk and stalls. Its almost like the transmission or toque converter just jams up.

Hi all just wanna know I have a 2008 fg I lost revurse gear when I put in r it ideals back when I put the gas in to it it just revs out any idea what it is thanks in advance

Hi, I have a EL XR 8 sedan, the ignition won’t turn off,radio and a/c all operate even with the key out,I’ve checked and tested all relays which are ok, would it be a computer issue, not sure where else to look, I was thinking about changing out the ignition barrel,these things don’t fail very often though, has anyone had this issue before, cheers

Get an answer from our members and Ford representatives