Ford Fiesta

Ford Fiesta Questions & Answers (page 4 of 4)

WT, WS, WZ, etc...

64 questions from our users

ouma

oumaasked

Fiesta

Are there any engine issues with ford fiesta 2009 model?

Wes80
Wes80

if its a German made model WS the aircon maybe poor on a hot day and if its a zetec the alloy rims are soft and can buckle easy. but the rest is great, you can always tint the windows and fit aftermarket alloys.oh and the 1.4l auto combination maybe a bit slow for some so go for the 1.6l manual. but all in all much better than the other 2009 model light cars out there.

Vicki bulk

Vicki bulkasked

Fiesta

Why does my ford fiesta 2012 use excessive oil? Having to fill it up all the time.

Rhinotr2000

Take it to your trusted mechanic and ask him to take a look at the seal join between the engine and the transmission. I heard some people say there was an issue with in adequate torques on the bolts making a small gap for oil to dribble out. I did this to my car and then took it to Ford they said it wasn't oil but it was grease from manufacture. Im pretty sure my mechanic can tell the difference between grease and oil but Ford fobbed me off at that point and didn't want to take responsibility with anything. I'll check up my car on 2nd service and complain to them again

Demmieee

Demmieeeasked

Fiesta

Can someone please tell me if this car has an aux port and can I plug my Iphone into it ? I noticed when looking that there was a aux button on the radio , where is the input though ?

Bobstar
Bobstar

I have 2007 model and it does have an iPhone jack (on the right hand side of the gear stick), however I'm not 100% sure that they're a standard feature as I bought my Fiesta second hand. That said, the stereo does have a dedicated AUX button so perhaps they are.

strass
strass

When i bought mine i was asked if i wanted one. if my memory served, it's $99 to have it done so i went with it. the aux port is on the right side of the gear stick.

shocked38

shocked38asked

Fiesta

Why the hell is there no spare tyer. I was not told this at the time I purchased and was very shocked to find no spare wheel. No other person I know has a puncture kit instead. What if you get a blow out??

ajohnboy00
ajohnboy00

You can buy it on ebay. $330 roughly for the tyre, rim, jack etc. I have been looking forever for a second hand one but nothing yet..

Rhinotr2000

Go to wreakers and buy a cheap fully spare tyre. It doesn't have to be pretty just need it ot be functional and it would only cost you $60

steve
steve

The wreakers do not have them as so many people are looking for them. I was not told either and only found out when I got a puncture. The manager of the Ford Dealer that sold me mine said it is not a safety issue. My view is that my partner drives it out in the country to work night shifts and we have very poor mobile phone coverage. If it had a spare wheel, she could change it in 15 min. But with no spare wheel, no phone coverage, and on her own at night, how can it not be a safety issue. The spin that Ford did it to save weight is pure BS... it still has the space in the wheel size hole in the boot floor. Just another case of money, money, money

Ford Fiesta