Ford Transit VO

Ford Transit VO (2014-2022)

Also referred to as: Ford Transit VO 2021 and Ford Transit VO 2023.
See the Best Vans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ford

• Interior Design
  • Comfort
  • Features

Don't do it to yourself

Purchased in for $55,000.

Tony
TonyTolga

Not Happy Ford

I have enjoyed the two years of owning this vehicle. But at 70,000km, the clutch has gone including gear box. Ford Customer Fleet Care has not been helpful at all. I've been without my vehicle for 5 weeks and still waiting on parts. And with this being my work vehicle which I work out of every day, it becomes Very disturbing. I know we live in North Queensland but we do have Daily Air Freight Services. I would not recommend a Ford due to lack of service from Customer Care plus the fact of it's age and such major problems at such low Km.

• Badge350L