VM, VO
See the Best Vans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ford

• Comfort
  • Features
Craig
CraigSydney, NSW

Adaptive cruise control is dangerous

Just purchased a 2020.5 Ford Jumbo overall a decent van except for the adaptive cruise control have had near misses so far with the cruise control braking suddenly due to a car changing lanes in front off me with 3 to 5 car lengths distance. This on at least 2 occasions has caused the car behind me to either have to lock breaks up or swerve to avoid rear ending me all off this was on the freeway at 110km hour. I visited 3 dealerships until I found someone who could change the settings to normal cruise control. Don't waste your money paying for adaptive cruise control.
II have owned the van for 3 months and was at the point off either replacing the cruise control with a after market version or selling the van

Purchased in February 2021 for $57,000.00.

kombi53South East Queensland, QLD

Seat issues detract from a great ride.

Purchased in September 2020 for $54,000.00.

David
DavidNorthern Territory

Non computerised pump

You can successfully fit a non computerised diesel pump to these vehicles using a cable and no security lock out. The system works well and uses most of the original parts apart from the actual pump.- and the experts said it could never be done.

Purchased in October 2015 for $12,000.00.

djwaller4asked
Transit

Hello. Does anyone know much about the locking system on a 2006 v j transit camper van?

Cally

Nup. But after reading all the endless expensive repair bills on ford transit vans theres no way lm buying one now

djwaller4

Well after sorting out the couple of little problems known with these models. I'm now very happy to report, the ol Transhit is running sweet, and I'm pretty happy at the moment....

TONY E.
TONY E.asked
Transit VM (2006-2013)

I have installed 2 master clutch units in 6 months, do I have a problem with clutch or master clutch unit which is made of plastic?

Its made of plastic

g dogg
g doggasked
Transit

What is the difference between a fa and a vm chassis?

kombi53

to be honest I do not know ! my experience is with the new Transit custom long wheel base, great looking, goes well, the drivers seat did not suit me to the point with 500kms on the clock I traded it back to Ford, not a cheap experience !!

Get an answer from our members and Ford representatives

Compare both Ford Transit
Ford Transit VM
  • Discontinued

Ford Transit VM (2006-2013)

3.0