Foreshew Strata Agency

Foreshew Strata Agency (page 2 of 2)

3.9

Quality Management From A Team That Care’s!

After changing agents to Foreshew Strata, I have realised what poor service I received from my last Strata Manager. I never had phone calls or emails returned, I was spoken to rudely and nothing was actioned. Foreshew Strata have restored my faith In Strata Management Companies. They are committed, reliable and follow through on promises. The staff provide outstanding service with outstanding results. If you feel like you deserve people you trust, then go with Foreshew because they invest, build and manage. Thanks Foreshew

Wonderful strata agencey couldnt be anymore helpful

I found foreshew starta agencey to be extremely helpful and friendly i will be recommending them to others thanks for your efficiency and hard work

GoldSydney, NSW

Worst Strata for service, record-keeping and meeting statutory obligations!

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Foreshew Strata Agency compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Sims

SimsMaroubra

Beware from the strata (foreshew)

I was dealing with Prestine Strada and I was very happy everything was perfect the company salt to foreshew and then the problems start it management discussed it accounting discussed it communications this is the worst part
That’s why the reasons we left them nothing else will leave it to the people if they want to join them
ROCK

Foreshew S.Foreshew Strata Agency

Thank you for your message.
Due to continued and issues with the Strata Committee Foreshew Strata Agency resigned from the complex.
We wish you the very best with your next Strata Manager.

Amber

Amber

Brillant Service and Management

I have to commend Foreshew Strata for taking over Pristine Living Management.
Since Foreshew Strata has taken over with the management of my complex the service and communication has been nothing but outstanding.
They are always there to help answer any questions or queries via email or on the phone.
If anyone is unhappy with their current Strata Company I would recommend Foreshew Strata in a heart beat.

L.t

L.tSydney

Preimun service for my busy lifestyle

We have recently changed Strata Managers to Foreshew and the transitions has been nothing less than exceptional. From the first consultation I had with Tony right through to their office taking over. The ladies in the office always answer with a warm greeting and someone is always available to take my call and help me with any questions I have. Highly recommend complexes of all sizes at least enquire about the high standards of customer service they provide.

Beware the real costs of this strata manager

I was conned to believing the strata fee was fixed and other fees were based on the control of the executive committee. Management charges are in the thousands of dollars for 1 year and a block of 4 units and when asked what work is done there is a standard response to check the contract. I did an audit and came up with 12 issues that have not been addressed. Be very careful when signing a contract with Foreshew. The service is average. They like to argue in circles to spend more time on your directives and hence charge more fee.

Me.

Me.Sydney

Average Service at a Premium Price

Foreshew Strata bought out our previous strata manager (Pristine Living Management - reviews available on Product Review). Our experience with Pristine had been much the same as other reviewers. We hoped that under new management things would improve. Things were different, but really no better for us. We were offered a new multi-year contract for a significantly higher fee. In the end, we chose to move elsewhere.

See all Foreshew Strata Agency reviews