Forever New

Forever New

2.3

Kate NSW

Kate NSW

Online ordering is now a joke

Beware buying online. I have often ordered online from Forever New over the past few years, but the past two orders have been seriously messed up. In this current order they have sent one incorrect item, double of another item and one item is missing. I have just called their customer service line to sort all this out and after being on hold for 10mins (being repeatedly told my call is important to them), I was instructed to email them and hung up on! I'm afraid they've lost my custom - it's too much hard work.

Store LocationOnline
Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSydney, NSW

Online order return policy is unacceptable

I have ordered two items online. As you know, online purchase is somewhat a risk. Now the items do not fit and I can only get a store credit but no refund. Will never buy online from them.

Store LocationOnline store
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Reshu

ReshuVictoria

Poor experience

Hi,
I love forevernew look and styles and quality.
I am very regular customer of forevernew but with my few last experiences are not good with the sizing and exchage and return.

I purchased a coat online but unfortunately size 6 and 8 I tried in store but both sizes were not fitting me well.
So I told them to exchange it or give me the same value amount product.
I used my $25 birthday loyalty voucher along with extra payment.But for exchange and return they told me they can't refund my birthday voucher which is not good.
And sizing is not correct for au6 and au8.
So bad experience and alot of time waste.

Store LocationCranbourne

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Forever New compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

EDE

EDEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product, poor online service

Unfortunately, the online service was extremely poor because of the misleading automated emails that advise of an item being cancelled and not collected when it’s otherwise.
On the good side, the in-store staff is very helpful and made it easy to return an item for a different size.
To summarise, suggest to improve online service or shop in-store.

Store LocationFountain Gate

Lyn

Lynasked

Are jeans true to size chart

Marishka

Marishkaasked

Placed my order online 3 days ago... for express shipping. When can I expect my order to be shipped...

Sarah F.
Sarah F.

I placed my order on a Saturday and received it on the Monday, 9 days later. That was not express though.

Jo A.

Jo A.asked

What is the sizing like does it run small or true to size

Rob
Rob

Go to google and type in Forever new True Fit. Answer the easy questions, and then when you are shopping online, True fit comes up automatically, letting you know what size you should purchase.
I personally think that their sizes are close to true to size.

CategoryPhysical Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay and ZipPay / ZipMoney
Clothing TypeFormal / Cocktail, Tradie / Workwear and Wedding Dresses & Bridalwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands