Forever New

1.3

Shanyn

Shanyn

Returns process is shocking

Forever New use Couriers please for their parcel returns! They are useless! Picked a time for pick up and they didn’t show and then when I called they couldn’t give me a pick up time or date? This reflects very poorly on Forever New that they continue to use this unorganised company

Store LocationOnline
Sue

SuePerth, WA

Don't Buy Online - Terrible Return Policy on Sale Items

Bought online for a click and collect. The item was unsuitable so asked for a refund was told no as it was on sale. So they have my money, I have no product and they gave me a gift voucher. I do not want to shop with them again. Their customer service is terrible, I sent an email and they replied with a generic response and even got my name wrong. This company is terrible and their customer service is even worse.

Store LocationBooragoon WA
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Return policy on sale items is unfair

I had to return my online purchase item and it was on sale when I purchased it and then I got a credit note instead of original mode of payment.. this doesn’t leave me flexibility.. I don’t understand why credit note in the first place.. I won’t recommend forever new to anyone due to this rigid policy. I purchased few days ago from TEMT and I had to return few items due to size issue and without questions asked I’ve got my full refund.. credit note used to happen in ancient days and forever new definitely need to revisit their return policy. They need to understand they are in the business where customer service matters the most.

Store LocationOnline store
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Forever New compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Most painful experience of my life

I bought a pair of pants online which turned out to be too large, so I filled out a returns form and paid $7.99 postage to get them exchanged as no stores near me had my size in stock. I was told it would take 1-2 days to receive a postage label. It took an entire week. A little too long when their returns policy states that items must be returned within 14 days, and delivery took about a week in the first place. The returns information is convoluted and contradictory - I was told to fill include a returns form and invoice in my returns parcel, none of which I was given as is with regular online shopping. Bad customer service, misleading website. PLEASE just save yourself the trouble and shop elsewhere.

Store LocationOnline

Lyn

Lynasked

Are jeans true to size chart

Marishka

Marishkaasked

Placed my order online 3 days ago... for express shipping. When can I expect my order to be shipped...

Sarah F.
Sarah F.

I placed my order on a Saturday and received it on the Monday, 9 days later. That was not express though.

Jo A.

Jo A.asked

What is the sizing like does it run small or true to size

Rob
Rob

Go to google and type in Forever new True Fit. Answer the easy questions, and then when you are shopping online, True fit comes up automatically, letting you know what size you should purchase.
I personally think that their sizes are close to true to size.

CategoryPhysical Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay and ZipPay / ZipMoney
Clothing TypeFormal / Cocktail, Tradie / Workwear and Wedding Dresses & Bridalwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands