Forever New

2.9

Angelica d.

Angelica d.Sydney, NSW

Lost gift card

I know it is started in their policies that they won't re-issue lost gift card, but they also wont help locate the card numbers even if you have proof of purchase. This is the first brand that I have come across that provide no help with lost or stolen gift cards

Roz

Roz

Glitch in signing into account.

I have been trying to get help with the signing in procedure. This company needs to have better trained staff to help with troubleshooting. Waste of my time. Will shop elsewhere.

Angie

AngieSydney, NSW

Love everything!

Love to shop at Forever New. On trend seasonal pieces that always work. Great and true sizing when ordering online. Have had no issues at all with online and instore.

Rebecca

Rebecca

great experiences

I had a really good experience with customer service online who had to redirect my order due to working from home in the pandemic. I love their simple, but chic or classy tops for any occasion and their coats and sizing for smaller women, too! I am obsessed with their tops mainly because the quality is also better then zara for example and fit me better than portmans or cue. Online or in store, always a pleasant and good experience. Compared to other on the market- average pricing.

Store LocationSydney store - Pitt street mall

saurabhii p.

saurabhii p.Sydney, NSW

Disappointing packaging

I love everything about thoer product. Given the price we pay foe the product. The packaging could be so much better. There is no packaging. If you do an online order it does not even come in a box. I brought this $250 coat online that came only wrapped on a plastic. So disappointing!

Harshani H.

Harshani H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loyalty Rewards and online sale items

JKE

JKEPerth, WA

Impressed!

I’m currently overweight and was struggling to find pretty clothes that look and feel good. The curve range from forever new, just wow! Feminine, stylish, stunning. I was and continue to be impressed by the quality and design. Extremely satisfied customer

Poor quality

I purchased a pair of shoes just before the lockdown started. Didn't get chance to wear them obviously, just wore them recently and the inner lining of the shoes was ripping apart in just one wear. Called them with a complaint and was turned away because their policy is only 14 days even for faulty items. Poor quality and a customer service to match!

Store LocationIndooroopilly QLD
Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love everything about them!

Always wonderful service and quality clothes! My go to store when I need new outfits. North lakes, Chermside and Brisbane city stores have been such wonderful experiences and exceeded expectations

Store LocationNorth lakes

Sareh G.

Sareh G.Sydney, NSW

Small sizing

God you gatta be joking
Ordered size 39 for shoes received 39 yet couldn't even put my foot there
It looked like size 36
Told my sister she was like; didn't you know for "forevernew" you gotta order at LEAST 2 sizes up if not 3!!
What is it porcelains dolls sizes??

SizingVery small
Store Locationonline from myer
Carol Sharp

Carol SharpSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality and Comfort

I have now bought four pairs of Forever New jeans In-store and Online and absolutely love the fit. They are so comfortable and the quality is excellent. They fit perfectly around the waist and are easy to go about everyday life, including being comfortable bush walking. I am also very happy with the ribbed poncho I received as a gift recently. Perfect to pullover when cool.

Tansiri

TansiriSydney, NSW

Excellent quality clothes

I never had a problem shopping online with Forever New brand and not a single piece of clothes I bought from Forever New is bad or meh quality, they are always very nice quality, true to size and feel expensive. Love love love.

Store LocationOnline store
Jen

JenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Strange online system, unfair return policy and need to improve customer service

Store LocationAdelaid rundle mall
Mia

MiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Favourite store!

Never had a problem shopping at Forever New. It’s my favourite place to shop. The clothes always fit well and are put together nicely. The Service is always fine. I’ve bought clothes on sale online and have never had a problem returning/exchanging them.

Donna R.

Donna R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Highpoint Forever New is on point! I had the pleasure of shopping there today and the girls were so lovely and helpful and tBeing older, I didn’t think of shopping there, but after today will be back! Well done Forever New Highpoint!

Store LocationHighpoint

Ana

AnaSydney, NSW

Not happy about online purchase

Not happy.. i purchased a product online.. next day i was advised that the product is out of stock... i called the customer service they advised that the dress it's sold out and they have one left in qld.. they did not want to stock transfer... i offered to pay shipping again on my cost they said it can't be done.. Not happy at all because i really wanted the dress..

Kate NSW

Kate NSW

Online ordering is now a joke

Beware buying online. I have often ordered online from Forever New over the past few years, but the past two orders have been seriously messed up. In this current order they have sent one incorrect item, double of another item and one item is missing. I have just called their customer service line to sort all this out and after being on hold for 10mins (being repeatedly told my call is important to them), I was instructed to email them and hung up on! I'm afraid they've lost my custom - it's too much hard work.

SizingSlightly large
Betty

BettySydney, NSW

Disgusting customer service at Bankstown Centro

I bought an iphone case and it’s faulty. I went to Bankstown store the day after and they refused to give me a refund. The staff said it look normal to her and ask me to exchange to something else. I will never come back that store again.

SizingVery small
Store LocationMacquarie center
Perth AU

Perth AUPerth, WA

Good Clothing but Bad service

Good shop with very good clothing especially the items that are on sale but the service is very poor. Not satisfied with the service at the counter, looks very unprofessional

Disappointed

As a regular forever new customer it is disappointing to say that the customer service itself was a poor service. I guess considering a store transfer just when requested with a valid reason, shouldn’t not be that difficult, it took two weeks for them to say “NO” and left me utterly disappointed and disgusted by the attitude of the person from customer service. Such a waste of time. Will never ever purchase from forever new.