Forever New

1.3

Shanyn

Shanyn

Returns process is shocking

Forever New use Couriers please for their parcel returns! They are useless! Picked a time for pick up and they didn’t show and then when I called they couldn’t give me a pick up time or date? This reflects very poorly on Forever New that they continue to use this unorganised company

Sue

SuePerth, WA

Don't Buy Online - Terrible Return Policy on Sale Items

Bought online for a click and collect. The item was unsuitable so asked for a refund was told no as it was on sale. So they have my money, I have no product and they gave me a gift voucher. I do not want to shop with them again. Their customer service is terrible, I sent an email and they replied with a generic response and even got my name wrong. This company is terrible and their customer service is even worse.

Store LocationBooragoon WA

Rude staff

Store LocationMiranda, NSW

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service, terrible company - do not buy!!!

Drishti

Drishti

Never Ever!

SizingSlightly small

Return policy on sale items is unfair

I had to return my online purchase item and it was on sale when I purchased it and then I got a credit note instead of original mode of payment.. this doesn’t leave me flexibility.. I don’t understand why credit note in the first place.. I won’t recommend forever new to anyone due to this rigid policy. I purchased few days ago from TEMT and I had to return few items due to size issue and without questions asked I’ve got my full refund.. credit note used to happen in ancient days and forever new definitely need to revisit their return policy. They need to understand they are in the business where customer service matters the most.

Store LocationOnline store
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Expensive trousers with the hens falling down.

Navy work trousers. Poor quality. When asked to return I was advise to fix the hem and they would pay the cost. I had asked ked for a replacement they refused.

Refusing to exchange

I was at the Frankston branch in Victoria and I was extremely unhappy with the service of (Ashley) I purchased a dress in a size 6 and I am a size 8. I have my recipe and this was a full price item bought only a few days prior. I was refused a exchange to my correct size and no refund either. I then spoke to another nice girl Elise wonderful service kind and so helpful because of her I will remain a frequent shopper at this store.

SizingVery small
Disappointed

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service questionable

Store LocationCarindale

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSydney, NSW

Online order return policy is unacceptable

I have ordered two items online. As you know, online purchase is somewhat a risk. Now the items do not fit and I can only get a store credit but no refund. Will never buy online from them.

Store LocationOnline store
SizingSlightly large
Angie D.

Angie D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor experience, appalling customer service, will never shop there again.

I bought 2 jumpsuits online, both very very similar, both size 8, one regular, one petite. The regular was too long but fit well in the body, the petite was perfect length but too short in the body. I'm only 5ft 1inch so petite is generally plenty big enough. I decided to keep the regular to get it shortened and return the petite. They refused a refund as they were sale items, i don't know of any other store that has this ridiculous policy, especially when customers haven't had the opportunity to try item on. When i complained they said too bad, that's our policy if you're not happy speak to the ACCC. Worst customer service, this was the first and will be the last purchase i make from the company.

Store Locationmarion
SizingSlightly small
Mary

Mary

Not impressed by Forever News returns policy, especially when ordering online.

I am extremely unimpressed by Forever New’s returns policy.
I recently purchased 2 jumpers online whilst I was on crutches. When I tried them on they did not suit me and one of them did not fit. Forever New refused to refund me as they were on sale.
This is a really awful policy especially when you are purchasing online as you can’t try the clothes before you buy.
It was doubly frustrating for me being on crutches. It is not ok to treat customers in this manner.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Most painful experience of my life

I bought a pair of pants online which turned out to be too large, so I filled out a returns form and paid $7.99 postage to get them exchanged as no stores near me had my size in stock. I was told it would take 1-2 days to receive a postage label. It took an entire week. A little too long when their returns policy states that items must be returned within 14 days, and delivery took about a week in the first place. The returns information is convoluted and contradictory - I was told to fill include a returns form and invoice in my returns parcel, none of which I was given as is with regular online shopping. Bad customer service, misleading website. PLEASE just save yourself the trouble and shop elsewhere.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Paid full price, got given a seconds/sample item with a broken zipper

Store LocationBondi Junction
EDE

EDEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product, poor online service

Unfortunately, the online service was extremely poor because of the misleading automated emails that advise of an item being cancelled and not collected when it’s otherwise.
On the good side, the in-store staff is very helpful and made it easy to return an item for a different size.
To summarise, suggest to improve online service or shop in-store.

Store LocationFountain Gate
SizingSlightly large

Jennifer

JenniferSydney, NSW

Never online order with forever new!

VigLigDig