Forever New

3.0

Angelica d.

Angelica d.Sydney, NSW

Lost gift card

I know it is started in their policies that they won't re-issue lost gift card, but they also wont help locate the card numbers even if you have proof of purchase. This is the first brand that I have come across that provide no help with lost or stolen gift cards

Shanyn

Shanyn

Returns process is shocking

Forever New use Couriers please for their parcel returns! They are useless! Picked a time for pick up and they didn’t show and then when I called they couldn’t give me a pick up time or date? This reflects very poorly on Forever New that they continue to use this unorganised company

SizingVery large
Angie

AngieSydney, NSW

Love everything!

Love to shop at Forever New. On trend seasonal pieces that always work. Great and true sizing when ordering online. Have had no issues at all with online and instore.

Rebecca

Rebecca

great experiences

I had a really good experience with customer service online who had to redirect my order due to working from home in the pandemic. I love their simple, but chic or classy tops for any occasion and their coats and sizing for smaller women, too! I am obsessed with their tops mainly because the quality is also better then zara for example and fit me better than portmans or cue. Online or in store, always a pleasant and good experience. Compared to other on the market- average pricing.

Store LocationSydney store - Pitt street mall

saurabhii p.

saurabhii p.Sydney, NSW

Disappointing packaging

I love everything about thoer product. Given the price we pay foe the product. The packaging could be so much better. There is no packaging. If you do an online order it does not even come in a box. I brought this $250 coat online that came only wrapped on a plastic. So disappointing!

JKE

JKEPerth, WA

Impressed!

I’m currently overweight and was struggling to find pretty clothes that look and feel good. The curve range from forever new, just wow! Feminine, stylish, stunning. I was and continue to be impressed by the quality and design. Extremely satisfied customer

Poor quality

I purchased a pair of shoes just before the lockdown started. Didn't get chance to wear them obviously, just wore them recently and the inner lining of the shoes was ripping apart in just one wear. Called them with a complaint and was turned away because their policy is only 14 days even for faulty items. Poor quality and a customer service to match!

Store LocationIndooroopilly QLD

Rude staff

Store LocationMiranda, NSW
Tansiri

TansiriSydney, NSW

Excellent quality clothes

I never had a problem shopping online with Forever New brand and not a single piece of clothes I bought from Forever New is bad or meh quality, they are always very nice quality, true to size and feel expensive. Love love love.

Store LocationOnline store

Jen

JenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Strange online system, unfair return policy and need to improve customer service

Store LocationAdelaid rundle mall
Mia

MiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Favourite store!

Never had a problem shopping at Forever New. It’s my favourite place to shop. The clothes always fit well and are put together nicely. The Service is always fine. I’ve bought clothes on sale online and have never had a problem returning/exchanging them.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Return policy on sale items is unfair

I had to return my online purchase item and it was on sale when I purchased it and then I got a credit note instead of original mode of payment.. this doesn’t leave me flexibility.. I don’t understand why credit note in the first place.. I won’t recommend forever new to anyone due to this rigid policy. I purchased few days ago from TEMT and I had to return few items due to size issue and without questions asked I’ve got my full refund.. credit note used to happen in ancient days and forever new definitely need to revisit their return policy. They need to understand they are in the business where customer service matters the most.

SizingVery large
Store LocationOnline store
Donna R.

Donna R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Highpoint Forever New is on point! I had the pleasure of shopping there today and the girls were so lovely and helpful and tBeing older, I didn’t think of shopping there, but after today will be back! Well done Forever New Highpoint!

Store LocationHighpoint

Refusing to exchange

I was at the Frankston branch in Victoria and I was extremely unhappy with the service of (Ashley) I purchased a dress in a size 6 and I am a size 8. I have my recipe and this was a full price item bought only a few days prior. I was refused a exchange to my correct size and no refund either. I then spoke to another nice girl Elise wonderful service kind and so helpful because of her I will remain a frequent shopper at this store.

SizingVery small
Disappointed

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service questionable

Store LocationCarindale

Kate NSW

Kate NSW

Online ordering is now a joke

Beware buying online. I have often ordered online from Forever New over the past few years, but the past two orders have been seriously messed up. In this current order they have sent one incorrect item, double of another item and one item is missing. I have just called their customer service line to sort all this out and after being on hold for 10mins (being repeatedly told my call is important to them), I was instructed to email them and hung up on! I'm afraid they've lost my custom - it's too much hard work.

SizingSlightly large
Angie D.

Angie D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor experience, appalling customer service, will never shop there again.

I bought 2 jumpsuits online, both very very similar, both size 8, one regular, one petite. The regular was too long but fit well in the body, the petite was perfect length but too short in the body. I'm only 5ft 1inch so petite is generally plenty big enough. I decided to keep the regular to get it shortened and return the petite. They refused a refund as they were sale items, i don't know of any other store that has this ridiculous policy, especially when customers haven't had the opportunity to try item on. When i complained they said too bad, that's our policy if you're not happy speak to the ACCC. Worst customer service, this was the first and will be the last purchase i make from the company.

SizingSlightly small
Store Locationmarion
Reshu

ReshuVictoria

Poor experience

Hi,
I love forevernew look and styles and quality.
I am very regular customer of forevernew but with my few last experiences are not good with the sizing and exchage and return.

I purchased a coat online but unfortunately size 6 and 8 I tried in store but both sizes were not fitting me well.
So I told them to exchange it or give me the same value amount product.
I used my $25 birthday loyalty voucher along with extra payment.But for exchange and return they told me they can't refund my birthday voucher which is not good.
And sizing is not correct for au6 and au8.
So bad experience and alot of time waste.

SizingSlightly large
Store LocationCranbourne

Sarah F.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Customer Service

Rebecca from customer service has gone above and beyond today. I ordered a dress online because my local store didn’t have my size and the predicted time frame for delivery was right on the wire. When Auspost failed to scan on pick up, I was afraid that I wouldn’t receive it on time. Rebecca immediately followed up regarding the status of the parcel while also organising to hold a dress in store with an equivalent discount that I had been able to apply to my online order just in case my parcel didn’t show. As it turned out, Auspost has now caught up on their tracking and I will receive the parcel in time. Rebecca’s followed up 3 times throughout the day. Her assistance really took a weight off my shoulders and helped me relax.

Love Forever New clothing

Forever new online is easy to navigate and find what you want and their range of products is really good too. The quality of their clothing is really lovely and if you are not after real leather and if costume jewellery is your thing, then this is the place to shop.
My only criticism is that they have the same old items in their sale that have been there for a long time. However, I purchased a lovely jumpsuit that was quite new at a discounted price.