Forever New

Forever New (page 2 of 11)

Jen

JenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Strange online system, unfair return policy and need to improve customer service

Store LocationAdelaid rundle mall
Mia

MiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Favourite store!

Never had a problem shopping at Forever New. It’s my favourite place to shop. The clothes always fit well and are put together nicely. The Service is always fine. I’ve bought clothes on sale online and have never had a problem returning/exchanging them.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Return policy on sale items is unfair

I had to return my online purchase item and it was on sale when I purchased it and then I got a credit note instead of original mode of payment.. this doesn’t leave me flexibility.. I don’t understand why credit note in the first place.. I won’t recommend forever new to anyone due to this rigid policy. I purchased few days ago from TEMT and I had to return few items due to size issue and without questions asked I’ve got my full refund.. credit note used to happen in ancient days and forever new definitely need to revisit their return policy. They need to understand they are in the business where customer service matters the most.

Store LocationOnline store
SizingVery large

Find out how Forever New compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Expensive trousers with the hens falling down.

Navy work trousers. Poor quality. When asked to return I was advise to fix the hem and they would pay the cost. I had asked ked for a replacement they refused.

Donna R.

Donna R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Highpoint Forever New is on point! I had the pleasure of shopping there today and the girls were so lovely and helpful and tBeing older, I didn’t think of shopping there, but after today will be back! Well done Forever New Highpoint!

Store LocationHighpoint

Refusing to exchange

I was at the Frankston branch in Victoria and I was extremely unhappy with the service of (Ashley) I purchased a dress in a size 6 and I am a size 8. I have my recipe and this was a full price item bought only a few days prior. I was refused a exchange to my correct size and no refund either. I then spoke to another nice girl Elise wonderful service kind and so helpful because of her I will remain a frequent shopper at this store.

SizingVery small
Ana

AnaSydney, NSW

Not happy about online purchase

Not happy.. i purchased a product online.. next day i was advised that the product is out of stock... i called the customer service they advised that the dress it's sold out and they have one left in qld.. they did not want to stock transfer... i offered to pay shipping again on my cost they said it can't be done.. Not happy at all because i really wanted the dress..

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service questionable

Store LocationCarindale
Kate NSW

Kate NSW

Online ordering is now a joke

Beware buying online. I have often ordered online from Forever New over the past few years, but the past two orders have been seriously messed up. In this current order they have sent one incorrect item, double of another item and one item is missing. I have just called their customer service line to sort all this out and after being on hold for 10mins (being repeatedly told my call is important to them), I was instructed to email them and hung up on! I'm afraid they've lost my custom - it's too much hard work.

cc345

cc345Sydney, NSW

Online delivery item smells like BO

I've ordered clothes online from Forever New many times, and have generally had a good experience but a dress I ordered recently arrived and as I was about to try it on, I noticed it smelled strongly of body odor as if someone has already worn it before.

Now I have to return it as I'm disgusted they'd send something that smells so bad, and I don't know if I'll get my money back as their website says they don't do returns on sale items. I'm waiting for customer service to get back to me, and am very disappointed. It's not too much to expect that items you order are new, clean and unworn.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSydney, NSW

Online order return policy is unacceptable

I have ordered two items online. As you know, online purchase is somewhat a risk. Now the items do not fit and I can only get a store credit but no refund. Will never buy online from them.

Store LocationOnline store
Betty

BettySydney, NSW

Disgusting customer service at Bankstown Centro

I bought an iphone case and it’s faulty. I went to Bankstown store the day after and they refused to give me a refund. The staff said it look normal to her and ask me to exchange to something else. I will never come back that store again.

Store LocationMacquarie center
SizingVery small
Perth AU

Perth AUPerth, WA

Good Clothing but Bad service

Good shop with very good clothing especially the items that are on sale but the service is very poor. Not satisfied with the service at the counter, looks very unprofessional

Disappointed

As a regular forever new customer it is disappointing to say that the customer service itself was a poor service. I guess considering a store transfer just when requested with a valid reason, shouldn’t not be that difficult, it took two weeks for them to say “NO” and left me utterly disappointed and disgusted by the attitude of the person from customer service. Such a waste of time. Will never ever purchase from forever new.

Mehnaaz M.

Mehnaaz M.Sydney, NSW

Disappointed

Forever new has great quality clothes at affordable prices. I’m sad to see all the forever new stores in my area of NSW have closed. It’s difficult to purchase online given their no refund on sale item policy. I guess I will have to look elsewhere to purchase my clothes

Angie D.

Angie D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor experience, appalling customer service, will never shop there again.

I bought 2 jumpsuits online, both very very similar, both size 8, one regular, one petite. The regular was too long but fit well in the body, the petite was perfect length but too short in the body. I'm only 5ft 1inch so petite is generally plenty big enough. I decided to keep the regular to get it shortened and return the petite. They refused a refund as they were sale items, i don't know of any other store that has this ridiculous policy, especially when customers haven't had the opportunity to try item on. When i complained they said too bad, that's our policy if you're not happy speak to the ACCC. Worst customer service, this was the first and will be the last purchase i make from the company.

Store Locationmarion
SizingSlightly small
Reshu

ReshuVictoria

Poor experience

Hi,
I love forevernew look and styles and quality.
I am very regular customer of forevernew but with my few last experiences are not good with the sizing and exchage and return.

I purchased a coat online but unfortunately size 6 and 8 I tried in store but both sizes were not fitting me well.
So I told them to exchange it or give me the same value amount product.
I used my $25 birthday loyalty voucher along with extra payment.But for exchange and return they told me they can't refund my birthday voucher which is not good.
And sizing is not correct for au6 and au8.
So bad experience and alot of time waste.

Store LocationCranbourne

Alex

AlexSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not Impressed - Had to chase up my own order to find out it became out of stock after I paid

Store Locationonline

Sarah F.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Customer Service

Rebecca from customer service has gone above and beyond today. I ordered a dress online because my local store didn’t have my size and the predicted time frame for delivery was right on the wire. When Auspost failed to scan on pick up, I was afraid that I wouldn’t receive it on time. Rebecca immediately followed up regarding the status of the parcel while also organising to hold a dress in store with an equivalent discount that I had been able to apply to my online order just in case my parcel didn’t show. As it turned out, Auspost has now caught up on their tracking and I will receive the parcel in time. Rebecca’s followed up 3 times throughout the day. Her assistance really took a weight off my shoulders and helped me relax.

Love Forever New clothing

Forever new online is easy to navigate and find what you want and their range of products is really good too. The quality of their clothing is really lovely and if you are not after real leather and if costume jewellery is your thing, then this is the place to shop.
My only criticism is that they have the same old items in their sale that have been there for a long time. However, I purchased a lovely jumpsuit that was quite new at a discounted price.