Forever New

Forever New (page 3 of 11)

2.4

Jacqueline L

Jacqueline LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality and buying online so easy

I have bought a few things off Forever New recently and it is in my top five favourite places to shop! The material is incredible and I always get compliments whenever I wear something of theirs. Great refund policy (just drop it into your nearest store and receive the refund) and the delivery process for my online orders only takes two days! I've ordered many times from Forever New now and I have never had any problems with sizing, quality or delivery.

Alex G

Alex GSydney, NSW

Bad customer service

I purchased a coat on 14 August online, the invoice stated that an email would be sent when the item was dispatched. No email or clothing received by 20 August so I called and sat on hold for 10 minutes to be told they had no stock of that item and when this happens the order just sits in limbo until the customer follows up. So now after waiting a week I have no coat which I purchased for an event. They have advised that they will now process a refund but amazingly bad customer service that their processes rely 100% on customers telling them that they haven't received an order to actually get a refund and that you can purchase products online in which there is actually no stock.

Maria

Maria

Avoid online store!

I always shop at Forever New, but I would highly recommend avoiding the online store. I ordered three items which came in two seperate orders, which took 2 weeks! One of the orders was incorrect and had none of my two items just a large coat. The refund and return process is long and painful. No communication and just made to wait with no products and out of pocket.
Not a good experience considering i am still waiting to hear back from them after having to pay to send an incorrect order back. Try to avoid online and just shop instore!

Find out how Forever New compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Most painful experience of my life

I bought a pair of pants online which turned out to be too large, so I filled out a returns form and paid $7.99 postage to get them exchanged as no stores near me had my size in stock. I was told it would take 1-2 days to receive a postage label. It took an entire week. A little too long when their returns policy states that items must be returned within 14 days, and delivery took about a week in the first place. The returns information is convoluted and contradictory - I was told to fill include a returns form and invoice in my returns parcel, none of which I was given as is with regular online shopping. Bad customer service, misleading website. PLEASE just save yourself the trouble and shop elsewhere.

Paid full price, got given a seconds/sample item with a broken zipper

Charlie P.

Charlie P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wool blend coat unsatisfactory!

I paid $180 for the grey wool blend coat and within a week the material already started to ball up and it's only getting worse. NOT good enough for price!

Jessie

JessiePerth, WA

Nice but over priced

I love forever new but I think it is over priced and the sizing are off. Sizes run small and not designed for girls with curves . Good quality products though

Vicky

VickySydney, NSW

I’m forever a fan!

I often buy from Forever New, so know my correct size. Ordering online meant I caught their 25% off sale. The site was easy to use. My order shipped quickly. Everything was awesome.

Don't buy online

SJC

SJC

Great Option For Low Budget Wedding

Purchased both bridesmaids and wedding dresses from here and while the selection is small, they are beautiful! All three dresses less than $900, perfect colours for winter wedding and their bridal collection is stunning! Online store can be a bit of a pain and take a while when trying to query anything, but it all worked out.

Lenie

LeniePerth, WA

Poor Online Service/Customer Service

Ang

AngBoyne Island QLD

great clothes fast shipping

I had an excellent experience with my first time ordering from forever new. I got fitted pants that are excellent quality and a knit longline cardi also lovely. Fast shipping and great packaging, I will be going back.

EDE

EDEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product, poor online service

Unfortunately, the online service was extremely poor because of the misleading automated emails that advise of an item being cancelled and not collected when it’s otherwise.
On the good side, the in-store staff is very helpful and made it easy to return an item for a different size.
To summarise, suggest to improve online service or shop in-store.

Dee

DeeSydney

Always a positive experience

The ladies that work in the Warringah Mall store in Brookvale specifically are wonderful.
They are always super friendly and willing to help me.
I can't say I've ever had bad experience in a Forever New store.
The clothing is of high quality and is always comfortable and fits well.
Coming into winter, I purchased a nice grey coat.
I have shopped here many times before and will contirnue to shop here.

Jennifer

JenniferSydney, NSW

Never online order with forever new!

VigLigDig

VigLigDig

From bad to worse

AlexandraB

AlexandraB

Shop somewhere else.

I purchased few items off their website then quickly discovered I had typed the wrong number on my address. Emailed straight away to get this rectified, they responded saying there’s nothing they could do and id had to fix it through Australia Post. Even though the items hadn’t been shipped yet?
Couple days later they sent out the tracking number for the items, so I’m struggling to understand why the address couldn’t be changed?
Absolute worst customer service, wish I saw all this other reviews. AVOID AVOID AVOID!

Sjw4375

Sjw4375Sydney, NSW

Poor delivery for on line purchase

On line service appalling. Not properly addressed so went back to them. Rang and was told they would resend in a couple of weeks. Poor excuse for incompetence. Never again

DO NOT trust their online stores

DO NOT trust their online store, This is 2nd time I purchased something from their website and every time I was told the item was not in stock. But they are LYING, I can even find the stock in the stores!

Customer

CustomerSydney, NSW

Worst experience

The customer service is the worst I’ve had to deal with. I bought a few items online and they send them all in multiple shipments and if an item is stuck in shipping they ignore emails and do nothing to help fix the issue. I bought 3 items almost a month ago and the shipping tracking still says details approved by Australia Post.