Forever New

Forever New (page 4 of 11)

2.4

Baitz

Baitz

Awesome item

Bought a jumpsuit and the fit was amazing! in love with it!! The postage indication was accurate and the quality was exactly how I imagined. Get so many compliments on the outfit.

ssl_k

ssl_kSydney, NSW

COMPLAINT FOR MID CITY SYDNEY, COMPLIMENT FOR WORLD SQUARE SYDNEY

debora santos

debora santosKingston 2604, ACT

exchange fail - customer neglect

Jodie

Jodie

They take money for stock they don't have.

I purchased two items from them online. I never received a confirmation email. 5 days passed and they didn't respond to emails. I saw online that they had cancelled one of my items without even letting me know it wasn't available. I then finally got a response to my emails by someone telling me the second item was being sourced from a store, but then they later cancelled that item too without letting me know. I still haven't heard from them. Terrible and stressful.

Heartyjoan

HeartyjoanPerth, WA

Order didn’t arrive 2wks after they send me email saying it’s no longer available

Erin G

Erin GMelbourne

Really poor service from what used to be my fav retailer

Really, really disappointed in recent customer service from Forever New online. The last purchases I have made have not arrived, with no attempt at delivery. I have had to chase the orders myself, tracking info no supplied and customer service staff are inept and robotic. Very disappointed - lost my fave retailer in Australia. Unfortunate and sad for this brand.

Sue

Sue

After sale service very well below expectations

Purchased online on 18th December. Navigation on the website was fine. However, they stuffed up the delivery and charged me anyway. It’s been 3 weeks, 3 calls and 3 emails later and the refund has yet to be processed. The wait on the calls to the 1300 number takes a minimum of 10 minutes before someone attends to them. It’s been a frustrating end to 2018 and start to 2019.

Albury store staff rude and unhelpful

Eric Thanh H. P. Ly

Eric Thanh H. P. Lyekius37@gmail.com

Terrible online customer service and very unpolite exchange service.

I bought a Madison Tie Capelet and got it after 5 business days. This support to be my mom 's birthday present and they sent me a snitching one. I request to be exchange a better one then sent it back. After 3 week, they cancelled my exchange without a reason and refund. They said i requested it when i was not. Later i hoped there will be a second product and purchased one. They sent me exact same product, with exact same plastic bag ! Nothing to said their terrible online service.

Customer service is horrible

I bought dresses online and input a discount code (30%). Nevertheless, I was charged full price on my dresses on my card. I emailed and called about this with no answer. I wasted 10+ minutes at work trying to connect the call (I work full time). Worst customer service at a somewhat reputable clothing company.

Poor Delivery and Customer Service

Ordered a dress which had stock only online and not in stores. This was specifically picked to wear for my cousin's wedding which is just 5 days away now. The order was placed last Wednesday. The delivery guy had made a mix up and transfered it back to the Vendor and the order is back inntransit now. Tried calking customer service which was not helpful at all. Did not try to give a solution. Specially since the dress is in transit and could have arranged for express delivery.

Never ordering again!

Unhelpful and terrible customer service retail assistants

The retail assistants did not offer to help or take the multiple items I was carrying on my arm to the changeroom as expected by retail staff, the retail assistant at the counter was very unfriendly and unwelcome and did not reflect well on the business. Rude, unwilling and unassisting staff.

G T

G TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible online customer service. Never had such a bad experience

I have sent 4 email queries and have had no response. I also made an order on a Monday after it was advertised 'express delivery'. Come Thursday I still didn't have any confirmation that my order had been sent. I emailed with no response so had to resort to Facebook and message there. They refunded me my express post fee which was good but I was not impressed that it didn't arrive until a week after I made the order.

Appalling customer service St Lukes store!!

The store did not have a size 6 dress that i wished to purchase. Did not get help from staff either.
I had to get a staff and requested if i could get some help. One staff member just continued to tidy the racks instead of helping my while the other lady was serving someone else.

I asked if the right size was available they said possible in other stores Albany .
I asked if could be brought in this store for me. The answer was no due to stock take which would be taking place.
where i work we go out of our way to help our customers .

shocking service.

Worst online shopping experience

Sizing is unpredictable. No no one in store or in hq is willing to listen to customer. Disgraceful customer service. Online shopping is the worst!

Nuria

Nuria

Bad Online store

This is the second time that I have shopped online with them and both times ordered items that never came. I received only one item that I ordered and then rang customer service to find out where the other items were and was told that they did not have any in stock and the rest of my order was cancelled, but I can still go online and order those products. They have a really crappy system and they really need to fix it. Not shopping with them again anytime soon.

Thi Nguyen

Thi NguyenSydney, NSW

horrible online shopping experience.

How terrible the online service is. I bought a top (size 4) with skirt for my party in the weekend. i was so exciting to receive my parcel only 1 day earlier to the party. Damned, they got me the wrong size of the top which is 8. Come on. Can you please open your eyes n check before send it out. I finally stayed home because i was so annoyed. So disappointed to this service

Perthsie2020

Perthsie2020Perth, WA

Terrible sizing!

This applies to their jumpsuits. They are of great quality but you have to go a few sizes up to accommodate the chest area. If you do so, it means the bottom bit will be too big. So frustrating! Can your designer do something about it please?

Allie

Allie

Incorrect Information on the website

Online information is incorrect. I checked stock levels online at a particular store so as to go and make my purchase. According to their website stock was HIGH.I visited the store same day two hours later and was then told they have zero stock and it’s shipped off to their outlet as it was on sale. Word of advice call the store directly to check stock levels as I don’t believe they accurately and effectively maintain/update their website information. This product went on sale recently so was not old or outdated stock.

Teen

TeenGoulburn Valley, VIC

clothes shrink

I have purchased too many tops that shrink after being hand washed oh so gently. Wasted so much money in here.