Fortis T2 Ultra Slim Foldable 2-in-1 Walking & Jogging Smart Treadmill

Fortis T2 Ultra Slim Foldable 2-in-1 Walking & Jogging Smart Treadmill

3.0

Steph B

Steph BMelbourne

Love it but one problem I can’t ignore

I love it and I’ve lost so much weight since I got it, made it so easy to hit my 10k steps a day.

But.... the static electricity.. wow. I have high pain tolerance but this hurts like a b****. I am getting electrocuted multiple times due to the static. And when I put my headphones in, my ears get electrocuted! It’s so painful and annoying

Purchased in July 2020 at Kogan.com for A$499.00.

Purchased from Kogan - Great addition to the standing desk.

I purchased this from Kogan, speedy delivery and its been a great addition to the standing desk. I havent used it via the app but the remote works great, and its been a week and havent experienced the issues the other reviews have mentioned. I love that its so portable, I can lift and move it myself easily and it fits under my standing desk.

Purchased in July 2020 at Kogan.com for A$459.00.

Phil MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its ok, but dont think of it as "smart"

I got this treadmill for the fold flat ability
the Smart features, yeh ignore that the app a steaming pile of garbage

also the BT Speaker, though ok for voice sounds like the cheapest laptop speaker, dont even bother for music (use earphones)

Got mine fro 640 with Kohan, but now they are selling them for over a grand
Don't buy it at that price it's not worth it.

I have been using it for walking and some jogging and works well for that.

Purchased in July 2020 at Kogan.com for A$640.00.

Treadmills

Find out how Fortis T2 Ultra Slim Foldable 2-in-1 Walking & Jogging Smart Treadmill compares to other Treadmills

GregMid North Coast, NSW

Works for me

had it for 3 weeks now, i haven't had a problem with it so far, works fine, i set it at 3 kph, and briskly walk for 10mins two times a day, don't bother with app, it is garbage
I'll let you know if anything goes wrong

Purchased in April 2020 at Kogan.com.

Geoffrey20

Geoffrey20MELBOURNE

Remote is shoddy, randomly stops abruptly

Same issues as the previous review. I bought this from Kogan about three months ago. The remote keeps malfunctioning - stops working, and I have to open it up and put it back together or tap it to get it to work again. Much worse, though, this treadmill has taken to stopping HARD without any indication of why - even at 3 km/h this is a safety risk and I don't like to think about it happening at max speed. Going to see if I can get my money back from Kogan.

Purchased in December 2019 at Kogan.com.

Stefana Kay

Stefana KayMelbourne

Disappointed. Belt slips, stops suddenly and remote doesn’t work after 1 workout.