Fortress Learning

Fortress Learning (page 2 of 5)

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Great overall

I gained valuable knowledge through the resources available, which are well structured, concise and accessible.
The assessment tools are also well outlined. Great experience. Wonderful staff and regular email contact with additional information and tools was always available.
This RTO Was recommended to me and now I also can Highly recommend It.

Well organised professional RTO

The TAE training was well presented the trainer modified his approach to comply with the all the students learning requirements and needs, the trainer also made it very entertaining and interesting as well as supporting the group with a variety of resources and information.

Professional and well communicated !!

The training was logical and mapped well to the overview. A variety of resources used which maintained interest. Key tasks in small groups reinforced learning. Well presented Assessors Skills course - some difficult content made easier

Jianxin J.

Jianxin J.Sydney, NSW

Perfect RTO for your TAE Cert or Dip

Fortress Learning has professional and experienced trainer for TAE. Their course provides a lot of information on the pathway to be a competent trainer. And also their timely repose will ensure your questions and confusion be solved very quickly and in a through way. Great RTO. And I will definitely be back for my further Dip TAE.

Learning Material

Highly recommended - well explained instructions.

Supported all the way

During a difficult period in my life fortress made my study easier by answering my questions and supporting me throughout the entire period.
I would recommend fortress 100%.
Thank you guys for all your help.

Craig W.

Craig W.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Thanks to the whole team at Fortress

The trainers and their team were excellent throughout my course. There was no time when I didn't feel supported, after asking for help. I have no hesitation in recommending Bryan, Emma and the whole team at Fortress.

Quratulain D.

Quratulain D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Best!!

Claire Taylor

Claire TaylorHunter Region, NSW

Thank you Fortress Team!

I completed Unit TAEASS502 through Fortress. A very involved unit! Colleagues used other RTO’s and had very negative experiences. I chose to go with Fortress and their reviews guided my decision. Fantastic experience. Fortress were incredibly prompt, supportive and thorough to help and the online resources were great. Highly recommend! A+

Find out how Fortress Learning compares to other Education & Training Services

Very happy with the training

I found the training on line an excellent way to work at my own pace while having the support available if I needed it.
I found the tutorial videos informative and the small stuff had some great tips to use. overall I found fortress learning a good experience with a good support network that rang regularly to see how I was going, and gave helpful hints. I would have no hesitation in recommend fortress learning to anyone wanting to do TAE on line

Great Cert IV Upgrade Experience

Bryan, Emma and the staff were highly organised and responsive to all questions. The online system, while took a little time to learn, was very comprehensive and contained detailed relevant and valuable information. There was more than I could use for the upgrade of my Cert IV TAE.
I liked and appreciated the bite size training approach, the easy to follow video's and the information which was very clear and highly relevant.
The assessments were comprehensive and the templates made tackling the practical aspects easier as they were a good starting point. All in all highly useful refresh and will be doing my Diploma in due course.

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cert IV upgrade

As an academic of many decades, I found learning in this space very different and challenging. Teaching and instructing is very different from lecturing. All the people at Fortress Learning that I interacted with were polite, patient, friendly and knowledgeable about their field. The course material was very well presented and easy to follow. It maybe challenging for someone wanting to enter the field of teaching in the RTO space but the staff were ever helpful and they answered inside the times they allocated for responses. I would recommend Fortress Learning very highly and I wish them success in the future. Thank-you for the experience. Mary Cole

A Decade in the Training and Assessment

I originally did my TAE 10 years ago and found the Trainer at the time very knowledgeable and willing to help with me achieving my cert . 10 years on and needing to upgrade my qualifications. I recieved excellent assistance in achieving this and I found that the delivery of training was excellent and it reflected on the Industry needs for the VET sector.

Cert 4 upgrade

I have just completed my Cert 4 Upgrade and Have very appreciated the excellent content and the very friendly and professional support from the staff. I highly recommend Fortress Learning!

Suren

Suren

Excellent service & support

Fortress staff are very friendly and supportive. They attend to my learning requirements in a very professional manner. It was a totally a new learning experience for me. I have no hesitation in recommending fortress to anyone.

Renuka

RenukaVictoria

Student feedback

The best online learning experience ever among other online providers. Highly recommended for others who would like to commence their studies online. Immediate response for all queries and clarifications. Thank you.

Cert 4 Training review

Having just completed my Cert 4 in Training and Assessment with Fortress Learning, I would highly recommend them for anyone wanting to undertake this qualification. Our trainer, Brian Uren, was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and made the course fun and interactive.

Really Excellent Experience

The trainer was very helpful, professional and if was necessary for some information regarding the assessment she explain in plain language, and future more marking was very quick!
Highly recommended to study with Fortress Learning
Rodica

andrewedmiston21

andrewedmiston21Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

You won’t be disappointed

Fortress were absolutely fantastic, help on hand when needed by both trainers and admin and both provide excellent support. Nothing was ever to much trouble. Highly recommended you won’t be disappointed

Highly recommend

I am most impressed with the care and attention from the Fortress team. They were very quick to respond to queries, always courteous and offered plenty of useful advice. Having attempted this particular course elsewhere, I found the Fortress lessons to be more thorough without being overwhelming. I strongly recommend this RTO.