Fortress Learning

Fortress Learning (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fortress Learning? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
  • Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Bscott
BscottSydney, NSW

Fantastic

I’m not a fan of online learning, I believe face to face is move effective and easier. Having said that Fortress do an excellent job of minimizing the disadvantages of online learning, Trainers are readily available to talk over the phone and they provide short videos and tips along the whole way. I was surprised at the genuine level of support they offer. My previous experience of online learning was with another provider, who were all over you until they got the payment, then you were left on your own. I feel Fortress go above what you’d expect ,and provide the best possible online program. Well done guys !!

Teaching Staff

Very happy with my learning outcomes

I recently completed my Assessor skill set with Fortress Learning. I felt well supported during my learning. Material was well presented and access to resources was easy. I will continue further studies with Fortress Learning.

Ryan G.
Ryan G.Far North Queensland, QLD

Fortress was Excellent

Recently completed a Cert IV TAE Lite version. I done the course online, some of it was a bit confusing, if I was to do it again I think I would like to do face to face or zoom. In saying that my trainer was fantastic and so were the staff I was in contact with. Over all the experience was good. Thanks again to my trainer and all the staff at Fortress.

Elise
EliseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Experience

Fortress Learning was professional, efficient and comprehensive. I was well supported through the TAE50116 and the RPL process was easy to follow. I would highly recommend Fortress learning to anyone wanting to increase their skills in training and assessing!

Great Experience

I tried doing my Cert IV TAE about five years ago. I didn't do any research and just picked the cheapest school I could find. It was a terrible experience which resulted in me dropping out and losing all my money. I did my research the second time and heard great things about Fortress Learning. The lessons are easy to follow and the instructors will help you with any questions or concerns as soon as you contact them. I'd highly recommend them.

Meaghan
MeaghanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fortress Learning are a Great company

Great company to study with, support was amazing and assessment clearly understood requirements. Very prompt with feedback and results and nothing was ever too much trouble when you needed questions answered

Rupa
RupaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

TAERES501 Unit

I was in double minds whether to study or not due to personal and professional commitments. From the very beginning, I found staff really helpful, supportive and approachable. My trainer Bryan guided me through by providing timely feedback and by providing clarification when needed. It was a great learning experience and I would highly recommend it!!

shvets
shvetsSydney, NSW

Certificate IV TAE40116

Cert IV TAE was intensive but my trainer (Sue Hill ❤️) supported me through out. All my assessments were marked within 1-2 days and emails replied within few hours. If someone is keen on doing it I would definitely recommend doing zoom F2F from fortress. Thanks a lot Sue and Fortress.

Tertia H.
Tertia H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The trainer and assessor was very thorough in her training and clear in what/how we were going to be assessed. Her feedback was insightful and very quick after submission of tasks. The Fortress Learning material was easy to find and the dashboard very easy to use - the colour coding for submission of tasks was useful and motivational. The support provided by other members of the Fortress Learning Team was also fantastic and very professional. Thank you for your hard work and motivation throughout my CertIV TAE course.

Bill P.
Bill P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Overly Complex RPL Process, Waste of Money, Lack of Accountability and Customer Care

Learning Material
Liz
LizVictoria

training

I really enjoyed doing this course with Fortress, any questions asked were always quickly addressed and the feedback was delivered in a timely manner as well. everything was clear from the start and the staff were certainly lovely with any inquiry I might have had. i certainly will be recommending Fortress to my colleagues, your constant contact with me felt I had support should I have needed it too. Your expectations were clear and easy to follow for each unit, very impressed.

JR
JRVictoria

Good quality of training, and very supportive!

alex
alexadelaide

Poor quality, waste of money, a lot of fake reviews.

Interesting how many glowing positive reviews are here that all are written just how several fortress staff members write.

I didn't have a great experience with them, their material is poor quality, they expect you to provide so much content and material yourself and they expect to provide you little in the way of help or training and have your succeed.

You do ask for help and instead of teaching you, they offer you answers and try to sell you more time.

It's a dodgy scheme.

Teaching Staff

Fortress Learning is a professional and supportive RTO.

Providing quality information along with a robust assessment process that is quite well constructed however it had some issues in regards to the practicum as they are not automatically marked with the units that they applied too. Not really a big one but it might be something to complete as soon as the first units "practicum" is completed although a single practicum covered a number of the units. I seemed to be thinking I had done a practicum like that for another unit but I did the practical assessment for the second unit differently to the first only to be informed that it was not required when that was all I had left to complete. Overall the course and outcomes are excellent.

agrabah_aladdin
agrabah_aladdinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't believe the fake reviews

Fizza A.
Fizza A.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Supportive Environment along with Professional Trainer

My learning experience with fortress learning is really beneficial for me. The resources and learning material was really helpful and useful. The course material, Fortress team help,facilitation and learning material was very fruitful. My trainer also supported and facilitated a lot. My overall experience was excellent.

Lennie E.
Lennie E.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent company to deal with!!! AAA

Study is difficult in the classroom. Even more difficult online. Fortress made communication and assistance super easy. They have plenty of resources, along with weekly video content. I would highly recommend Fortress Learning.

Carl
CarlDarling Downs, QLD

If you have desire to learn Fortress Learning is for you

Rebecca
RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Trainers

I found the support from the trainers to be excellent. I did find the course required a lot of external observations which really needs to be set up before you start the course. When I had challenges with this the trainers were very supportive and we were able to navigate through it.

Shai Macci
Shai MacciFar North Queensland, QLD

An enjoyable experience

Hi, I was apprehensive initially to be undertaking training on zoom platform. On reflection, however, I consider the training to have been very effective, allowing one to focus on what needs to be done. I enjoyed the experience of interacting with the trainer, Sue Hill and the other participants. Sue’s knowledge and insight into the world of VET education was extremely valuable. Shai

Fortress is an excellent RTO

Amazing experiencing, fortress team is professional, attentive and dedicated. Fast replies, excellent content and a commitment to education that shows. I highly recommend them! Fortress learning provide an individualised learning experience and supported me through every stage of learning

Great overall

I gained valuable knowledge through the resources available, which are well structured, concise and accessible.
The assessment tools are also well outlined. Great experience. Wonderful staff and regular email contact with additional information and tools was always available.
This RTO Was recommended to me and now I also can Highly recommend It.

Well organised professional RTO

The TAE training was well presented the trainer modified his approach to comply with the all the students learning requirements and needs, the trainer also made it very entertaining and interesting as well as supporting the group with a variety of resources and information.

Professional and well communicated !!

The training was logical and mapped well to the overview. A variety of resources used which maintained interest. Key tasks in small groups reinforced learning. Well presented Assessors Skills course - some difficult content made easier

Jianxin J.
Jianxin J.Sydney, NSW

Perfect RTO for your TAE Cert or Dip

Fortress Learning has professional and experienced trainer for TAE. Their course provides a lot of information on the pathway to be a competent trainer. And also their timely repose will ensure your questions and confusion be solved very quickly and in a through way. Great RTO. And I will definitely be back for my further Dip TAE.