Fortress Learning

Fortress Learning (page 3 of 5)

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fortress Learning? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
  • Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Highly recommended - well explained instructions.

Supported all the way

During a difficult period in my life fortress made my study easier by answering my questions and supporting me throughout the entire period.
I would recommend fortress 100%.
Thank you guys for all your help.

Craig W.
Craig W.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Thanks to the whole team at Fortress

The trainers and their team were excellent throughout my course. There was no time when I didn't feel supported, after asking for help. I have no hesitation in recommending Bryan, Emma and the whole team at Fortress.

Quratulain D.
Quratulain D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Best!!

Claire Taylor
Claire TaylorHunter Region, NSW

Thank you Fortress Team!

I completed Unit TAEASS502 through Fortress. A very involved unit! Colleagues used other RTO’s and had very negative experiences. I chose to go with Fortress and their reviews guided my decision. Fantastic experience. Fortress were incredibly prompt, supportive and thorough to help and the online resources were great. Highly recommend! A+

Very happy with the training

I found the training on line an excellent way to work at my own pace while having the support available if I needed it.
I found the tutorial videos informative and the small stuff had some great tips to use. overall I found fortress learning a good experience with a good support network that rang regularly to see how I was going, and gave helpful hints. I would have no hesitation in recommend fortress learning to anyone wanting to do TAE on line

Great Cert IV Upgrade Experience

Bryan, Emma and the staff were highly organised and responsive to all questions. The online system, while took a little time to learn, was very comprehensive and contained detailed relevant and valuable information. There was more than I could use for the upgrade of my Cert IV TAE.
I liked and appreciated the bite size training approach, the easy to follow video's and the information which was very clear and highly relevant.
The assessments were comprehensive and the templates made tackling the practical aspects easier as they were a good starting point. All in all highly useful refresh and will be doing my Diploma in due course.

Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cert IV upgrade

As an academic of many decades, I found learning in this space very different and challenging. Teaching and instructing is very different from lecturing. All the people at Fortress Learning that I interacted with were polite, patient, friendly and knowledgeable about their field. The course material was very well presented and easy to follow. It maybe challenging for someone wanting to enter the field of teaching in the RTO space but the staff were ever helpful and they answered inside the times they allocated for responses. I would recommend Fortress Learning very highly and I wish them success in the future. Thank-you for the experience. Mary Cole

A Decade in the Training and Assessment

I originally did my TAE 10 years ago and found the Trainer at the time very knowledgeable and willing to help with me achieving my cert . 10 years on and needing to upgrade my qualifications. I recieved excellent assistance in achieving this and I found that the delivery of training was excellent and it reflected on the Industry needs for the VET sector.

Cert 4 upgrade

I have just completed my Cert 4 Upgrade and Have very appreciated the excellent content and the very friendly and professional support from the staff. I highly recommend Fortress Learning!

Suren
Suren

Excellent service & support

Fortress staff are very friendly and supportive. They attend to my learning requirements in a very professional manner. It was a totally a new learning experience for me. I have no hesitation in recommending fortress to anyone.

Renuka
RenukaVictoria

Student feedback

The best online learning experience ever among other online providers. Highly recommended for others who would like to commence their studies online. Immediate response for all queries and clarifications. Thank you.

Cert 4 Training review

Having just completed my Cert 4 in Training and Assessment with Fortress Learning, I would highly recommend them for anyone wanting to undertake this qualification. Our trainer, Brian Uren, was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and made the course fun and interactive.

Really Excellent Experience

The trainer was very helpful, professional and if was necessary for some information regarding the assessment she explain in plain language, and future more marking was very quick!
Highly recommended to study with Fortress Learning
Rodica

andrewedmiston21
andrewedmiston21Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

You won’t be disappointed

Fortress were absolutely fantastic, help on hand when needed by both trainers and admin and both provide excellent support. Nothing was ever to much trouble. Highly recommended you won’t be disappointed

Highly recommend

I am most impressed with the care and attention from the Fortress team. They were very quick to respond to queries, always courteous and offered plenty of useful advice. Having attempted this particular course elsewhere, I found the Fortress lessons to be more thorough without being overwhelming. I strongly recommend this RTO.

SUSAN
SUSANFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

I have just completed the TAESS0009 Address Foundation Skills in Vocational Practice Skill Set.
I find that Fortress Learning very professional, provides excellent customer service; any questions that I may have are addressed within 24 hours, I was provided with full support and guidance. I would recommend Fortress Learning to any person wishing to complete their TAE studies.

nyi
nyiSydney, NSW

Thanks a lot for the supportive Fortress Learning team

Thanks a lot for the supportive admin team, helpful trainers, interactive learning resources and timely feedback so that I can complete my online training in a challenging time of our lifetime. Wish you all in Fortress Learning team good health and enthusiasm to continue facilitating all the learners that need your support and guidance as well.
The Small Stuff videos have been providing amazing tips for better classroom management skills to create an encouraging learning and teaching atmosphere in the classroom.

Dorina I.
Dorina I.Perth, WA

Excellent RTO

Thank you very much Fortress learning for the experience of training with you. Emma, I’m very grateful that I had the chance to work with you though this process ; your guidance and support was very much appreciated. I’ll recommend this RTO to anyone who wants to study. The course was not too difficult and the trainers were always ready to help . Thank you

Cathy DS
Cathy DSSydney, NSW

Professional online learning

Fortress staff especially Dr Bryan West is very professional and approachable and very responsive to queries n emails. Double Diplomas in TDD & VET course was not an easy course. It required a lot of dedication and stamina to complete the course. However, I enjoyed my learning experience with Fortress very much. Fortress has also developed excellent resources to support student learning.

Jas a
Jas aGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a fantastic learning experience. Your professional and efficient approach to supporting students throughout their studies is much appreciated & probably one of the best in the industry. You provided high quality learning and assessment structure that made the processes of completing my Diploma of VET very thorough but enjoyable - thank you Fortress

Great online option for upgrading the TAE

I completed my TAE upgrade through Fortress learning. The assessment unit was challenging and I'm so grateful for the support I received over the phone. Fortress trainers were very knowledgeable and provided guidance on how to best incorporate my recent workplace materials in the assessment, this saved me time and was very much appreciated. Fortress were flexible and always easy to contact with questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone thinking of doing their TAE or upgrade online. The marking time was super fast and I was able to get a letter stating I had fulfilled the requirements for the upgraded TAE in advance of the certificate - I needed this to begin working, really appreciated the short timeline.

Double Diploma a journey worth travelling with Fortress Learning!

Michelle S.
Michelle S.Gippsland, VIC

TAE Upgrade... not a problem :)

Fortress Learning were very quick with responses to their emails and provided thorough and detailed feedback which was appreciated.
A big thank you to Chris Ward (my assessor) and his team for making my upgrade as stress free as possible.

Very good, highly recommended

I have completed a number of courses and found unfortunately a large amount of of poor quality. The trainers were either non responsive or unable to answer my questions. I can honestly say the team at Fortress were always there to answer my questions and steer me in the right direction. I have actually learnt new skills (which may sound a strange statement but some courses I didn't feel I had) and already found a new position which I am able to use the information I have learnt. Highly recommend and I have advised my wife to undertake the certification with Fortress !