Fortress Learning

Fortress Learning (page 4 of 5)

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fortress Learning? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
  • Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Goals and Persistance

I found it difficult to get started, due to the lack of personal direction and guidance. But trusted the step by step instructions and followed the course material. Ultimately my co-ordinator, thru positive feedback on my first assignment got me moving and i finished the course within my goal date.

Nadia B.
Nadia B.Sydney, NSW

Fortress Learning***Highly Recommended***

A brilliant initial intake assessment - Assessing prior skills and knowledge to ascertain the best learning pathway. Friendly, approachable and knowledgeable teachers, and support staff offering flexibility. Comprehensive and interactive blended online-learning material - Loved the youtube clips breaking it all down. My Fortress experience was tremendous; Course content and delivery comprised of high integrity and quality which aligns with my values. I would highly recommend Fortress Learning to my colleagues/friends and would happily study with them again!
Thank you very much, Bryan West and the Fortress Team.

Highly recommended

Fortress Learning ticks the boxes: its learning resources are excellent; staff and trainers are very supportive and helpful; and without exception my assignments and assessments were reviewed and marked well in advance of their 4-business-day benchmark. I have no reservations in recommending Fortress Learning to anyone looking for a professional and friendly registered training organisation.

Pamata
PamataPerth, WA

The learning outcome I needed was delivered by Fortress in the best possible way for me.

From the first contact with Fortress I was impressed: their communication process, learning materials and excellent use of technology from the beginning to the end of my learning experience was of an exceptionally high standard and does live up to what they offer.

I will be happy to refer my staff to them in the future.

Linda Manning
Linda ManningDarwin, NT

Best Training always professional and you learn great skills . Easy to use online.

Great resources and fast response.
Great constructive feedback to help you with your study. Fortress are very supportive in their training. Staff were always obliging when you had difficulty your certificate is sent very soon after finishing qualification.

Carina AVT
Carina AVTPerth, WA

TAE40416 - Learn from the best

The level of support and guidance received by the staff was fantastic. The knowledge and skills of the staff shine through in the course material and resources provided to me. I learned all that I needed to know and more to start my journey as a Trainer and Assessor. I felt valued and supported during the course. I highly recommend Fortress Learning!

Trevor Ramm
Trevor RammFar North Queensland, QLD

Great Company.

Fortress Learning gives great customer service, professional , and also they have down to earth type Trainers. The Trainers explain what is required, so you can do the work required and this makes the learning process much easier. Quality Training, plenty of help available and also positive encouragement. I will continue to use Fortress and also Total Management and Training in the future for sure. I would highly recommend Fortress Learning to anyone, you will enjoy the experience.

Nicola T.
Nicola T.

TAE 40116 upgrade graduate.

Can not thank Fortress learning enough. Very professional , helpful and friendly service online and on the phone. Makes flexible learning so much easier. Highly recommend. The resources were easy to use and easy to find. Thank you

Ed Robins
Ed RobinsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fortress people very supportive.

All personnel were very supportive and available to help. Quick turnaround of reviews and assessments. Detailed instructions and guidance provided on the website to aid completion and submission of assignments.

Roger Crowhurst
Roger CrowhurstHunter Region, NSW

Structure with flexibility

I was pleased with the flexibility of the program. Understanding that busy people don't have a lot of time and being able to utilise work that you have already done (that meets the unit requirement) is a big plus.

Elena Scifleet
Elena ScifleetHunter Region, NSW

Highly Recommend

I am very happy with the Fortress Learning. Very professional delivery. All material is presented well and logically structured. Study has a natural flow and you do feel like you are building up your knowledge as you go. Excellent tutors that are very knowledgeable and respond quickly to your enquiries.
I also get regular emails from the during the course that contain useful knowledge material about being a presenter and how to interact with students. They also follow up with you regularly to see how things are going and if you need any assistance with your studies.

Very happy I chose this training provider. Definitely recommend them!

Highly recommended for people who really want to learn

Throughout my studies I was very impressed by the professional attitude and prompt answers to my requirements and my emails. I really appreciate the excellent learning materials and all useful information found on Fortress Learning website. I would like to thank Bryan for his compassionate understanding of my personal circumstances and for his exceptional work. It is very impressive to see that there are still teachers who do their work with pleasure and devotion. Thanks to all staff who were very helpful and professional.

Excellent Course

I am very satisfied with the delivery , materials and assistance throughout. Very helpful teachers.
I was contacted on a regular basis to ensure my needs were being met and that I was progressing well.

Nil
NilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very friendly professional instructors ready to guide and direct you to the next cycle of skill sets.

Could not have helped anymore with resources and common knowledge.
The Diploma of Vet course was and has helped me in and out of the classroom for everyday use. Will go back for seconds

Review

Very proffessional
The course layout was very clear
Information is displayed in very logical way which made it easy to follow
Support was at a very high level
Definitley recommend Fortress Learning to people

Susan
SusanMid North Coast, NSW

Amazing

Fortress Learning provided excellent resources, clear instructions and AMAZING , responsive and helpful trainers and assistants. Thank you Chris and other staff who made my journey to getting my TAE upgrade so much easier than it might otherwise have been :)

Katrina O
Katrina OCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic RTO!

Fortress are fantastic! Their communication and support processes are exceptional. They really do deliver, and went over and beyond to ensure my learning needs were met! I am very impressed!!

Beverley
BeverleySydney, NSW

Great Support - a training organisation that does online differently

Professional and positive

I found fortress learning to be absolutely professional. With constant positive encouragement to get the work done. I feel that Not only have I graduated with a dual diploma qualification, I have attained a sound knowledge which has given me great confidence in my field. This is not a tick and flick qualification this tested me all the way. Thanks Brian.

Jill
Jilladelaide

positive experience

from the first phone call to the last the staff at Fortress learning were always so helpful and responded to my phone calls and emails in a positive, supportive manner. I hadn't studied for a number of years but they made it so easy to succeed. As an older person I had no difficulty with submitting my work online and accessing the resources. Their site is easy to use and I certainly will be recommending Fortress Learning to anyone that asks. thank you to everyone at Fortress Learning for your support

Peter
PeterPerth

Fortress - driving RPL success

Fortress learning is an organisation that prides itself on the stringent RPL process for gaining the new TAE qualifications. I have found them to be helpful, reliable and provide great support to students who require assistance to be on the right track. They have developed a great process to motivate students to submit evidence that caters to each persons circumstances.

Very professional and helpful in every way

I have to say a big thank you to Emma . She was truly fabulous and I could not have completed the TAE40116 without her help .

Great team of Leaders ready to support you through the entire learning journey

Cam D
Cam DSydney

Fantastic Team

The group of trainers and support staff made the process of TAE40116 very easy to understand and the assistance was amazing couldn't recommend them mote hifghly

Fortress Learning

Great team, good resources and fantastic support, once you understand the learning portal, it's so easy to navigate and give you everything you need. Wish I had done all my courses through Fortress.