Fortress Learning

Fortress Learning (page 4 of 5)

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Highly recommended for people who really want to learn

Throughout my studies I was very impressed by the professional attitude and prompt answers to my requirements and my emails. I really appreciate the excellent learning materials and all useful information found on Fortress Learning website. I would like to thank Bryan for his compassionate understanding of my personal circumstances and for his exceptional work. It is very impressive to see that there are still teachers who do their work with pleasure and devotion. Thanks to all staff who were very helpful and professional.

Excellent Course

I am very satisfied with the delivery , materials and assistance throughout. Very helpful teachers.
I was contacted on a regular basis to ensure my needs were being met and that I was progressing well.

Nil

NilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very friendly professional instructors ready to guide and direct you to the next cycle of skill sets.

Could not have helped anymore with resources and common knowledge.
The Diploma of Vet course was and has helped me in and out of the classroom for everyday use. Will go back for seconds

Review

Very proffessional
The course layout was very clear
Information is displayed in very logical way which made it easy to follow
Support was at a very high level
Definitley recommend Fortress Learning to people

Susan

SusanMid North Coast, NSW

Amazing

Fortress Learning provided excellent resources, clear instructions and AMAZING , responsive and helpful trainers and assistants. Thank you Chris and other staff who made my journey to getting my TAE upgrade so much easier than it might otherwise have been :)

Katrina O

Katrina OCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic RTO!

Fortress are fantastic! Their communication and support processes are exceptional. They really do deliver, and went over and beyond to ensure my learning needs were met! I am very impressed!!

Beverley

BeverleySydney, NSW

Great Support - a training organisation that does online differently

Professional and positive

I found fortress learning to be absolutely professional. With constant positive encouragement to get the work done. I feel that Not only have I graduated with a dual diploma qualification, I have attained a sound knowledge which has given me great confidence in my field. This is not a tick and flick qualification this tested me all the way. Thanks Brian.

Jill

Jilladelaide

positive experience

from the first phone call to the last the staff at Fortress learning were always so helpful and responded to my phone calls and emails in a positive, supportive manner. I hadn't studied for a number of years but they made it so easy to succeed. As an older person I had no difficulty with submitting my work online and accessing the resources. Their site is easy to use and I certainly will be recommending Fortress Learning to anyone that asks. thank you to everyone at Fortress Learning for your support

Peter

PeterPerth

Fortress - driving RPL success

Fortress learning is an organisation that prides itself on the stringent RPL process for gaining the new TAE qualifications. I have found them to be helpful, reliable and provide great support to students who require assistance to be on the right track. They have developed a great process to motivate students to submit evidence that caters to each persons circumstances.

Very professional and helpful in every way

I have to say a big thank you to Emma . She was truly fabulous and I could not have completed the TAE40116 without her help .

Great team of Leaders ready to support you through the entire learning journey

Cam D

Cam DSydney

Fantastic Team

The group of trainers and support staff made the process of TAE40116 very easy to understand and the assistance was amazing couldn't recommend them mote hifghly

Fortress Learning

Great team, good resources and fantastic support, once you understand the learning portal, it's so easy to navigate and give you everything you need. Wish I had done all my courses through Fortress.

Fortress Learning Review

Having worked in the field of Learning & Development for a number of years across a number of industries, I knew that having a C4 was simply not enough but suspected that with my experience, I would be suitable for Recognition Of Prior Learning in TDD.
Bryan was a genuine professional throughout each and every step of the process. Responsive, clear in messaging and very supportive.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Fortress Learning to other interested parties.
Thanks again Bryan for all your support.
Anthony Watson.

Wade

WadeRockhampton

Excellent!

Great training provider. The team at Fortress are excellent, providing lots of great support to get you through the course.

Yaksha13

Yaksha13brisbane

Pretty Solid.

About time there is some decent RTO's for TAE wait they where before the rubbish.

Have completed my diploma and and doing the next one TDD and the upgrades and switching about units to get a full range of units and cant wait to get started further.

Sound RTO keep on improving your assessment tools which are sound int eh first place, keep on building that knowledge bank and none will come to part to you for TAE Bryan.

Keep making it a metal to me up the anti make it harder make it the best of the best so that only decent trainers exist because you run the rest out of business, the ground work is already laid.

Professional and helpful.

I have undertaken 2 Diplomas with Fortress and the courteous assistance I have received each time is always professional and helpful. I would recommend Fortress Learning to anyone.

If online training suits you - go no further!!!

Fortress Learning was an exceptional learning experience for me. Bryan is an outstanding, knowledgeable trainer who ensures that all work submitted is of the highest of calibres, ensuring that the participant holds the required knowledge and skills, whilst most importantly ensuring I was industry ready. If you are looking for an RTO that "ticks and flicks" then Fortress Learning is not for you.

Fortress Learning is committed to only granting competency for TRUE competency. All feedback that was given to me was both constructive and informative, giving me the time to balance my full time work whilst studying my dual Diploma in a way conducive to my needs.

Thank you Bryan for this fantastic experience!

minx

minxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best value great trainers

Prompt and effective trainers. Best value. You can't go wrong with Fortress. They are fast in their response and quick with answering emails. Highly recommended.