Fortress Learning

• Learning Material
Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Trainers

I found the support from the trainers to be excellent. I did find the course required a lot of external observations which really needs to be set up before you start the course. When I had challenges with this the trainers were very supportive and we were able to navigate through it.

Teaching Staff
Learning Material
Shai Macci

Shai MacciFar North Queensland, QLD

An enjoyable experience

Hi, I was apprehensive initially to be undertaking training on zoom platform. On reflection, however, I consider the training to have been very effective, allowing one to focus on what needs to be done. I enjoyed the experience of interacting with the trainer, Sue Hill and the other participants. Sue’s knowledge and insight into the world of VET education was extremely valuable. Shai

Teaching Staff
Learning Material

Goals and Persistance

I found it difficult to get started, due to the lack of personal direction and guidance. But trusted the step by step instructions and followed the course material. Ultimately my co-ordinator, thru positive feedback on my first assignment got me moving and i finished the course within my goal date.

Education & Training Services