Fortress Learning

Fortress Learning

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fortress Learning? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
  • Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Siva
SivaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Team to work with

Fortress Learning made it possible for me to pass my TAE40116 in Training and Assessment. I thank all staff from admin support to the Trainers. They were efficient and very supportive. The resources were very clear and easy to understand. Fortress Learning was flexible with my RPL which was completed with a different RTO. I would highly recommend Fortress Learning to anyone who is willing to take up TAE ​studies in Training and Assessment. Thank you Fortress Learning!

Pavneet S.
Pavneet S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing staff and assessments

I learned TAE40116 from Fortress Learning and it was such an amazing experience. Staff and teachers are really friendly and supportive. Assessments were easy to understand and were well planned.

Mark
Mark

Very high level of standards. Could not fault.

Fortress Training have been very professional to work with. I have found that they have exceeded the own performance guarantee every time I dealt with them. The course material was clear and concise. All feedback was concise and aided my training. Very satisfied with the entire experience.

Shaun G.
Shaun G.

Great content and very good communication!

I couldn't be any happier with the course provided by Fortress. I found the content very easy to understand and the required work was explained clearly so I fully understood the expectations prior to starting any assignments. The staff were very easy to contact and were always willing to help. The turn-around time for email's and assignment marking was VERY quick! The course was very thorough and I am confident in my ability to put the skills I have learned from Fortress Learning into practice.

Duane Miller
Duane MillerPerth, WA

Recommend this RTO

I enjoyed the experience of being enrolled through fortress learning and would recommend your online class to all. The professionalism, quality of resources and timely manner of communication has all been outstanding. I gained further understanding and experience in the industry and have received my graduation certificate already, one week after my course finishing! Thanks again to all of the fortress team.

Kerryanne
KerryanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommended

I would highly recommend Fortress Learning to others like me who are not confident with online learning. My past experiences with online learning platforms had me confused and frustrated. Fortress learning was completely different. The responses from Fortress staff were always prompt and patient. The information in their content was everything you needed to know in both video and text. The two most outstanding helpful aspects for me were the templates and the examples. The templates made me feel organised and allowed me to seek the information in an easy logical manner while the examples answered any questions I may have had. I would definitely go to Fortress learning again.

Jeremy
Jeremy Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Studies

Thanks for the help & understanding. It took a little longer as life got in the way, but made it with some help. Website easy to navigate and to use. Thanks again

RKG
RKGPerth, WA

Thank you.

The online materials were extremely helpful in being able to complete the assignments. The forthcoming & very responsive tutors (via email or phone) made the whole learning experience seamless. Thank you.

Eloise T.
Eloise T.South East Queensland, QLD

Without a doubt, the BEST!!

In my experience, you won’t find a more supportive team of staff and highly experienced trainers to guide you through to success! Thank you Bryan, Emma, Maniya, Tammy, Bheng, Odeza

mvio0684
mvio0684Far North Queensland, QLD

Best online learning experience!

With great videos and guidance, prompt email response and even calls from trainer.
The content was very good and complete with a good explanation on the subject and what was expected from me. Not too lengthy either, I found it to be just right.
Definitely recommend!

Amazing

Amazing, help is easily available. Results given back in a timely manner. Resources are great videos and learner guides really help. You can work at your own pace and are always supported.

Monika Utama
Monika UtamaPerth, WA

Dual Degree TAE50116 and TAE50216

I enrolled dual degree TAE50116 and TAE50216. During learning process, the staffs and the trainers were very helpful, quick and responsive to my questions. I amazed with the marking time and I think it’s brilliant because it encourages me to do the assessment (questions and projects) without any delays and keep me motivated to complete the course as soon as possible. I thought it was impossible to finish the course within 6 months, but I managed to complete the course in less than 3 months. I would say thank you to all staffs and trainers at Fortress Learning.

Claudia B.
Claudia B.Goldfields, WA

Very supportive and encouraging. Thank you Emma and all my lecturers!

I found support studying with Fortress learning. Very responsive to emails and phone calls and encouraging the learner with positive feedback. Even when I was nearly giving up, finding it difficult to finish, I found the support and advice helpful which motivated me to continuous the course until the end! I am very grateful to all my lecturers

Orshy
OrshySouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional course delivered smoothly

I have recently completed the Diploma of Training Design and Development course with Fortress Learning as professional development, because I’ve been working in VET sector myself for a few years now. I found the course comprehensive, assessments had clear instructions and expectations outlined and all staff was really friendly and supportive. I have finished the course in 6 months while juggling with some unforeseen life-events, working full time, and having a family too. I would recommend this course for other VET professionals looking for ways to extend their professional knowledge.

Doug M.
Doug M.South East Queensland, QLD

Fortress, represented by Emma, provided a very responsive and engaging yet professional service in assessing my final unit and chasing up my previous provider to complete my TAE. Thanks and congratulations