Fortunate One

Fortunate One (page 3 of 5)

Naomi

NaomiFar North Queensland, QLD

FAULTY AND POOR QUALITY NEVER AGAIN!!

Really bad quality products

Products don’t match photos and they are really bad quality. The only positive is fast delivery but to get at the end really low quality clothes. I was very disappointed

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Anya S.Fortunate One

Hi Julia, we're sincerely sorry to hear your order didn't meet expectations. Please contact us via hello@fortunateone.com - we look forward to sorting this out for you! :)

My new favourite online store!

I received my Boxing Day order and everything was great, all items fit well and looked exactly like they were online. I loved the outfits and got so many compliments on the dress and earrings I wore to an engagement. I have just ordered again, I love the range, so many different styles I haven’t seen elsewhere!

Anya S.Fortunate One

Thanks for your sweet review, Maddy! We're so happy to hear you love Fortunate One's range. We look forward to having you as a valued customer! :) ✨

Carlz

Carlz

Impeccable customer service and beautiful product

I purchased two products and upon delivery, one of which was unfortunately, damaged slightly. The customer service team were only too happy to make sure they fixed the situation as quickly as they could, which was within 15 minutes of me sending an email to the head office. (I spoke with Maria and she was so lovely, nothing was too much of a hassle).
The products that I have purchased are beautiful fabrics, exact depictions displayed on the website, and great value for money.
Definitely have a return customer in me! Cannot rave about this website and the people that work for this company enough.

Anya S.Fortunate One

Hi Carlz, thanks for great review! Sorry to hear your garment was damaged, however I'm happy to hear Maria was a great help in sorting this out! We can't wait to have you shop with Fortunate One soon! :)

Shannon Y

Shannon YThe Colony

Excellent customer service

I was very pleased with the website. The products I ordered came very quickly and I was updated about the shipping time and delivery times! The products were in excellent condition and looked exactly as they were pictured. When I reached out to the customer service about the length difference of different sizes, I was emailed back quickly, even though it was a holiday weekend!!! The customer service was able to answer many questions I had and was very polite and personable!!! I continue to order from fortunate one!

Anya S.Fortunate One

Hi Shannon, thanks for your sweet review! We're so happy to hear you love Fortunate One's range and our fast delivery. We look forward to having you as a valued customer! :) ✨

Jaye

JayeSouthport

Great pieces at affordable prices

The quality and the range of the products was really good. The clothes were affordable and of good quality, everything was also a nice fit.

Anya S.Fortunate One

Hi Jaye, thanks for your great review! We're so happy you love the range and quality! We look forward to having you shop with us again soon! ✨

Anna

AnnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it!

Love this store, website is so easy to follow, all the clothes are great and nice quality! And the products come so fast!!! Just bought some outfits that will be perfect for my sisters Christmas presents (that’s if I can give them up haha)

Anya S.Fortunate One

Hi Anna, thanks for your sweet review! We're so happy to hear you love Fortunate One's range and our fast delivery. We look forward to having you as a valued customer! :) ✨

Frankie

FrankiePerth

Incredible unique pieces

I bought clothing from fortunate one about a month ago as I was looking for their type of clothing but not something everyone has. I’m so happy I did! The quality is amazing and everything fits perfectly. Being a size 12-14 I’m often hesitant as things usually fit weird/not at all but this wasn’t the case with these guys!

Anya S.Fortunate One

Hi Frankie, thanks for your great review! We're so happy you love the quality and the sizing worked out for you! We look forward to having you shop with us again soon! ✨

Beautiful designs to literally live out of

I love my Fortunate one dresses. I lived out of them throughout the European summer. Service was great, fast delivery and high quality fabrics. I recommend sizing up if you are tall like me (5ft 10) when purchasing a shorter dress - i found that a very easy solution. Highly recommend!!

Anya S.Fortunate One

Hi Emily, thanks for sharing your lovely feedback! We're so happy you love Fortunate One's range! Can't wait to have you shop with us again! :)

Loved the clothes

Very happy with the quality of the clothes I purchased from Fortunate One! I was very satisfied with the ease of shopping and quick delivery.

Anya S.Fortunate One

Thanks so much for your wonderful review, Meggo! We're so happy to hear you love Fortunate One's range and our fast delivery. We look forward to having you as a valued customer! ✨

Loved my purchases!

I shopped for the first time with fortunate one recently and was not disappointed! I ordered two dresses in size L, I’m a size 12 and both dressed fitted perfect. The dresses are of a high quality and if I’m honest they look way more expensive than what they really cost! I will certainly be shopping with Fortunate One again!

Most of my wardrobe is from here!

Everytime i am looking for a new outfit Fortunate One is my go-to! I love everything, such great quality and style

Anya S.Fortunate One

Thanks so much for your sweet review, Sarah! We're so happy to hear you love Fortunate One's range and the quality. We look forward to having you as a valued customer! :) ✨

Nelli

NelliSydney

So beautiful clothes and FAST delivery

It was so easy to pics amazing pieces what you wanted and the pictures look just like the same than the clothing in real life :)
There is so much to choose from ( you get a bit crazy in there as everything looks so amazing)
Also the quality of the clothes are amazing!
Absolutely love their clothes& website& and the FAST shipping & delivery :)

Anya S.Fortunate One

Thanks for your great review, Nelli! :) We're so happy to hear about your Fortunate One experience and your order met expectations! Looking forward to have you shop with us again soon! ✨‍

Bcardib

BcardibNoosa

Great Variety!

Fortunate One always stocks such awesome variety for different tastes! Something for every occasion. And I’ve never missed out on something I had my eye on!

Anya S.Fortunate One

Thanks for your great review, Bcardib! :) We're so happy to hear about your Fortunate One experience and your order met expectations! Looking forward to have you shop with us again soon! ✨‍

Nyssa

NyssaHawera

Amazing!

Fortunate ones site is so easy to use and the range of clothes they have are great! So many beautiful items. I ended up buying a fee things and was very happy with the quality of each item. True to size and colour. No shrinkage after washing. Cant wait to buy more!

Anya S.Fortunate One

Thanks so much for your sweet review, Nyssa! We're so happy to hear you love Fortunate One's range and the quality. We look forward to having you as a valued customer! :) ✨

Nicole B

Nicole BBrisbane

Best shopping experience!!

Honestly the best range and quality of clothes I’ve ever seen!! My order was shipped on the same day and I received free shipping. Couldn’t have asked for a better shopping experience! Will recommend Fortunate One to everyone, as they won’t be disappointed!

Anya S.Fortunate One

Thanks so much for your wonderful review, Nicole! We're so happy to hear you love Fortunate One's range and our fast delivery. We look forward to having you as a valued customer! ✨

Amazing quality

Loved everything I have purchased from this store, true to size, amazing patterns and a large variety, highly recommend for everyone!

Anya S.Fortunate One

Hi Bridge, thanks for sharing your feedback! We're so happy you love Fortunate One's range! Can't wait to have you shop with us again! :)

AMAZING!

I love this store! So happy with the products I’ve purchased in the past and will definitely continue to shop here.

Anya S.Fortunate One

Thanks for your great review, Maddie! :) We're so happy to hear about your Fortunate One experience and your order met expectations! Looking forward to have you shop with us again soon! ✨‍

The sweetest!

I cannot resist this store! So happy with the top I bought (angel sleeves forever). Super fast delivery and cute packaging to boot!

Anya S.Fortunate One

Thanks so much for your sweet review, Elizabeth! We're so happy to hear you love Fortunate One's range and fast delivery. We look forward to having you as a valued customer! ✨

Change your ticket dress!

The store is one of the easiest online stores to use, even for the tech-challenged. I ordered the "change your ticket dress" I was nervous about how it would look, the quality (first purchase ever) and omg it was amazing and the make was perfect and it DIDN'T shrink after washing it!!! I've recommended the online store to all my friends

Anya S.Fortunate One

Hi N.G, thanks for your wonderful review! We're so happy to hear you love the quality of the "Change Your Ticket Dress". We can't wait to have you shop with us again soon! :) ✨