Forty Winks ACT, Fyshwick

Outstanding before and after purchase service

My partner and I bought a customised (one side soft, one side firm) queen-bed mattress at Forty Winks Fyshwick store, and found the service we received - both before and after purchase - so outstanding that I'm breaking the habit of a lifetime to write a review. The staff were friendly, knowledgeable, sensitive to our needs, and bent over backwards to be helpful - if only this sort of service were available from all retail venues! After a bit of dithering (on my part), met with consummate skill, sympathy and patience (on the part of the Fyshwick staff), we have a mattress that both embraces my body and provides my partner with support for his. I cannot recommend this store too highly - I will certainly be recommending it to all my friends.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationFyshwick, ACT
Hi Lorna, thanks for your feedback. Bringing you the best in-store experience is really important to us so we're thrilled to hear you were happy with the service. Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Fyshwick.

Terrible quality bed frame!

We just bought a new bed frame and mattress (service was amazing) we got it home and set it up. When we put the slats on the bed we realised they are the most flimsy and thinnest pine slats they could possibly find. This is for a queen sized bed which didn't come with a middle bar to stablailse it. We put the mattress on top thinking that might even it out, nope! Mattress just sinks to the middle, this is worse than our last bed which was very old. Not impressed with the quality at all! I am pregnant and will not be happy if these slats break and cause injury which seems highly likely! What's worse is the warranty on the mattress says it will be void if the mattress is on a saggy and non-supportive frame.

Don't go for Fyshwick store .. Very unprofessional & aggressive behaviour

Don't go for Fyshwick store .. Very unprofessional . I been waited for almost 30 minutes to get the response from the store person and even they don't tag any prices on the items.

Shop LocationACT, Fyshwick

Good

My husband and I needed a new bed, after looking around and being ignored at a few places we finally went to Forty Winks in Fyshwick. We were greeted almost instantly and our questions were answered as thoroughly as possible. We purchased a bed that we were told would take 3 weeks to arrive but we were called less than a week later and were told it had arrived. The only thing missing was the bedside tables which would take an extra week. The sales girl offered us the display ones if we wanted them and as we had seen them and they were in great condition we took them instead of waiting for the ones to arrive from Brisbane. The delivery guys even rang on the day of delivery to ask what time I would like it delivered...this amazed me as normally with deliveries you are given a date but no time.
The sales girl rang later in the day to make sure I was happy with the delivery and service!
I recommend Fyshwick Forty Winks to anyone who wants great service to go with a value buy.
Friendly service, great product knowledge, prompt delivery and really great communication.
Nothing to dislike.