Forty Winks NSW

L Ha

L HaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Service

Very upset with the lack of customer care and service provided!
I wouldn’t recommend using them go else where, they are just interested in taking your money and leaving you in the Learch for months without a bed and sleeping on the floor.

Store LocationTweed Heads
Ottie

OttieSydney, NSW

Still yet to see

Exceptional quality-service and ultra comfortable.

Tracey M.

Tracey M.South East Queensland, QLD

Unsatisfactory product.

The product delivered was nothing like the product tried in the showroom. Mattress has sunken areas even with monthly turning after 1 year of use. After sales service has tried to fix the problem however a sub standard mattress topper is not going to make us go away. Very disappointed. We thought spending $4000 on a mattress would get us quality. Oh how wrong we were.

Store LocationTweed Heads NSW
Hendo

HendoSydney

Wonderful service

Excellent service, did a bed match test and found the perfect mattress, king koil. Highy receommend as I really feel like I choose the best mattress with the knowledge from staff.

Forty WinksForty Winks

Hi Hendo, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Providing the best level of service in store is really important to us so we're really pleased to hear this!

Bruce

BruceSydney, NSW

Side by Side Firm lacks adequate topper pad for comfort

Store LocationManly Vale, Sydney
Esther

EstherSydney, NSW

Very caring and helpful

Late last year, friends and relatives told us to visit Forty Winks, Crows Nest. Craig was very knowledgeable and spent a lot of time with us trying out different mattress as all three of us have different requirements. We finally settled on our choice and asked Craig if he can speed up delivery since we were sleeping on borrowed mattresses. He called the factory in Queensland immediately to check if stock was available even though it was past closing time and we received the delivery within a week. He and Darcy worked to ensure the delivery time was within our Strata Manager’s restrictions. The delivery guys were on time, really nice and tidied up all the rubbish before leaving.

Store LocationCrows Nest
Alina

AlinaSydney, NSW

Lack of customer service and advise

Store LocationCasula
dianemaree

dianemareeSydney, NSW

Excellent service from Kathleen.

We are so thankful for the courteous professional service we received. Her product knowledge and experience helped us to make the right choice and avoid a finish that would not have suited our particular needs

Store LocationCampbelltown NSW

Salahuddin

Salahuddin

Outstanding service

Easy to pick up, coz my house is close to the store. Quick response and high quality customer service, quality products. Also staffs are very professional and great behaviour with customers.

Store LocationBankstown

CandC

CandCSydney, NSW

Forty Winks Penrith should be shut down

If I could rate -10... I would!!!

Purchased a king mattress and base for $4560. 2 requirements. Australian Made and we didn't want to upgrade to 50cm sheet depth, photos speak for themselves! Not to mention the base is smaller than the mattress - both made by the same supplier! Store manager is the person that got it all wrong and the owner hides behind her.

They gave us 1 x 'complimentary set of sheets' for stuffing up and expect it's acceptable and I should throw out 5 other sets of sheets!

After months going backwards and forwards they have offered us a refund only we are expected to forfeit 30% ($1200) + cleaning fee for them to pick the mattress up and probably put it back on the showroom floor!!!

Store LocationPenrith
rony sabs

rony sabsSydney, NSW

amazing pillow!

I brought a memory pillow from this store and am really happy with the quality and the customer service. My children had a great nights sleep using the pillow. I loved how it was the perfect size and height for their head. cannot wait to purchase more amazing products from your store

Store Locationbankstown

Pippa

PippaSydney, NSW

Avoid this franchise, they have no after-care to support customers

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Linda Ng

Linda NgSydney, NSW

Fantastic experience

Wonderful service from start to finish. Great service from the whole team. The staff provided excellent service and I would recommend anyone to go into Forty Winks Bankstown, they had an extensive range of furniture and pillow selection

Store LocationForty Winks Bankstown
Forty WinksForty Winks

Hi Linda, thanks so much for the fantastic feedback! We're glad you had a great experience and that the team at Forty Winks Bankstown was able to make your visit to our store memorable. We will pass on your feedback to the team.

excellent customer service

I would like to thank Ben and Belinda and the wonderful staff at the Erina Branch of Forty Winks for there great service they gave me after a problem with our Bed they acted with great care and professionalism
and fixed my problem without any hesitation would highly recommend both Ben and Belinda

Store Locationerina
Forty WinksForty Winks

Thanks so much for the fantastic feedback, Jackie! We're glad you had a great experience and that Ben and Belinda were able to help. We will pass on your feedback to the team.

Keith

KeithSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy purchase

Forty WinksForty Winks

Hi Keith, thanks for sharing your experience with us and for supporting Forty Winks Penrith. We're so glad to hear you were happy with the service provided and we hope you're enjoying the new bed.

Appalling customer service

Paid $70 delivery in addition to $3,500 for the bed only for the rude and unhelpful delivery drivers to try to shake me down for extra cash to help a 52 year old 5 foot 2 woman get her old bed base downstairs. Would have taken them one minute. Why employ such awful people to damage your business and reputation? Also I wasn’t aware that I would have to construct the bed myself. I might as well have bought from IKEA. Rubbish service. Do not go here!!

Store LocationALEXANDRIA
SqueakyWheel

SqueakyWheelHunter Region, NSW

If there was an option for no stars, I'd choose it.

Store LocationCastle Hill

Unacceptable Operations

Contract stipulates 2 weeks to contact for delivery, it’s been an unacceptable 5 weeks now. Only contact I’ve had with store was because I had to call and email to get any information about my order. Responses I’ve received are “It’ll be ready when it’s ready”. “Someone will be in contact with you about delivery”. (No contact made). For 2.5k dollars you would think they would care a bit more about meeting customers expectations and holding to what is stated in their Terms . I am unsure what the REAL problem is but have to do MUCH better 40winks.

Store LocationCastle Hill
Forty WinksForty Winks

Hi, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Can you please provide your order number so we can follow up with the Castle Hill store? Thanks.

After sales service non-existent