Forty Winks NSW

Appalling customer service

Paid $70 delivery in addition to $3,500 for the bed only for the rude and unhelpful delivery drivers to try to shake me down for extra cash to help a 52 year old 5 foot 2 woman get her old bed base downstairs. Would have taken them one minute. Why employ such awful people to damage your business and reputation? Also I wasn’t aware that I would have to construct the bed myself. I might as well have bought from IKEA. Rubbish service. Do not go here!!

Store LocationALEXANDRIA

SqueakyWheel

SqueakyWheelHunter Region, NSW

If there was an option for no stars, I'd choose it.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationCastle Hill

Unacceptable Operations

Contract stipulates 2 weeks to contact for delivery, it’s been an unacceptable 5 weeks now. Only contact I’ve had with store was because I had to call and email to get any information about my order. Responses I’ve received are “It’ll be ready when it’s ready”. “Someone will be in contact with you about delivery”. (No contact made). For 2.5k dollars you would think they would care a bit more about meeting customers expectations and holding to what is stated in their Terms . I am unsure what the REAL problem is but have to do MUCH better 40winks.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationCastle Hill
Forty Winks
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Can you please provide your order number so we can follow up with the Castle Hill store? Thanks.

After sales service non-existent

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationTweed Heads

Michelle O.

Michelle O.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful Service and great deal - thank you Rosa

Have purchased all our beds from Forty Winks Bankstown and have never been disappointed. Attended VIP night and got a great deal on a bed for spare bedroom. Thank you Rosa for your patience and great service.

Store LocationBankstown
Forty Winks
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Michelle, thanks for choosing Forty Winks Bankstown! Enjoy the new bed :-)

Terrible.

Brought a bed from Campbeltown store and paid deposit, and found out that the exactly same bed in Crossroad store was cheaper by $400. So call back and spoke with store manager and she said it’s franchise and they don’t do price match. Even put complaint to Head office and spoke with Area/State manager but even he said he cannot do anything and if you wish you can cancel the order (will lose the deposit) and purchase from other store. Worst service ever from manager and area manager. They actually don’t care about customer. Never ever going to purchase from Forty Winks again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationForty Winks Campbeltown NSW

Over Promised and still no delivery!

We went in to the Auburn store and purchased a bed frame and Mattress on the 27th of Dec 2018. Today is the 15th of January and i still haven't received my order. What is even more frustrating is the fact that I had to keep calling the store to follow up on my delivery. The salesperson at the store should have known about the stock before attempting to sell us the product and clearly was driven by making a sale instead of understanding the customers needs. She over promised and we are still without a bed. Terrible service and I wont be shopping there anymore!!!

Shop LocationNSW, Auburn

Bankstown store - Rosa

After 15 long years of a mattress, I talked my parents into visiting Forywinks Bankstown store. Rosa, was amazing. Not pushy at all, but very helpful, informative and most of all professional.

I ended up purchasing my parents two pillows and a mattress from Rosa. Anytime I need anything, this is the store to go to. Big Thank You Rosa.

Anne S.

Anne S.

Rude, dishonest, uncommunicative and unprofessional

Shop LocationNSW, Coffs Harbour

Rosa from Bankstown was so helpful great to deal with

Easy to find a bed with Rosa help good range of stock available happy with the beds I have purchased have purchased beds from Forty Winks at Bankstown This the reason I have return Very Happy with Sale Prices.

Alidi

Alidihornsby

very helpful staff and good prcing

very happy with the help i got from the staff at forty winks. I bought alot and i will definitely buy from them again.

Shop LocationNSW, Bankstown

I found my perfect match!

Was struggling to find the perfect bed for me & was recommend Forty Winks from a friend. As soon i walked in i was made to feel very welcome by their friendly staff. They introduced me to their bedMATCH range & was able to find the perfect mattress for my needs. Their customer service was excellent; very professional, polite & knowledgeable of the products they were selling. I highly recommend Forty Winks to anyone looking for all their bedding & mattress needs!

Shop LocationNSW, Alexandria

Finding a Diamond in the Rough!

I cannot believe how amazing my new mattress is! Firstly I would like to thank the team at Forty Winks, West Gosford. The amount of information and advice I received from the staff was amazing. They answered all my questions and gave me more information than I was originally after.
My old mattress was only 6 years old but recently in the last few years I started having back pain every morning. I took a gamble on the Sealy mattress and it's the best choice I have made. I no longer wake up with back pain. Thank you so much Sealy and the team at Forty Winks, West Gosford.

Shop LocationNSW, West Gosford

Best salesman

The salesman at Forty Winks at Bennetts Green was the most helpful I've encountered. He explained my bed options in concise and understandable words. He helped me find the best mattress for my budget and did not try to pressure me into paying more. Even though I was just checking mattresses out, needing to buy one in Sydney for a relative, he was still extremely helpful. He was extremely polite and helpful, I would highly recommend him.

Shop LocationNSW, Bennetts Green (Newcastle)

Bad quality bad service

I bought a bed with mould growing on the wood frames. It took three months to even get a refund and I had to also pay for the return pick up costing half the price of the bed

contactchris

contactchrisSydney

Advanced Comfort Mattress - Warranty not honoured as expected

Tried to make a warranty claim for collapsed springs without any success.
Sincere Bedding (the manufacturer) dragged the chain for 6 weeks and then wanted to see the mattress.
Once seen, they wanted me to fund its transport to their factory to be examined. Upwards of $150 cost to me.
They told me that its not an everyday bed. Its a guest room bed. Not what I was told in store.
Shouldn't sit on the bed. Not what I was told in store.
I moved on elsewhere. Shame as it was my 4th Mattress from that store.

Shop LocationNSW, Alexandria

ashdog

ashdogsydney

WHAT HAVE I DONE !

Shop LocationNSW, Caringbah

My old broken mattress was better

Shop LocationNSW, Rutherford (Maitland)

Delivery & rude staff at Auburn Store nsw

I haven't received my bed and staff are not helpful. franchisee lied truck broken, deliveryman told me running late.
I will never shop with Forty Winks and never recommend them to anyone. I rather go to Heavey Norman than Forty Winks.

Shop LocationNSW, Auburn

Sales person knowledgeable, helpful and honest

Shop LocationNSW, Crows Nest

Sorry, there are no questions about Forty Winks NSW but you can read 8 questions about Forty Winks.

Get an answer from our members and Forty Winks representatives

Forty Winks NSW, Young

Forty Winks NSW, Tweed Heads

Forty Winks NSW, Tweed Heads

1.0
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and Mattresses
Compare all Forty Winks