Forty Winks NSW, Alexandria

Forty Winks NSW, Alexandria

Appalling customer service

Paid $70 delivery in addition to $3,500 for the bed only for the rude and unhelpful delivery drivers to try to shake me down for extra cash to help a 52 year old 5 foot 2 woman get her old bed base downstairs. Would have taken them one minute. Why employ such awful people to damage your business and reputation? Also I wasn’t aware that I would have to construct the bed myself. I might as well have bought from IKEA. Rubbish service. Do not go here!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationALEXANDRIA

I found my perfect match!

Was struggling to find the perfect bed for me & was recommend Forty Winks from a friend. As soon i walked in i was made to feel very welcome by their friendly staff. They introduced me to their bedMATCH range & was able to find the perfect mattress for my needs. Their customer service was excellent; very professional, polite & knowledgeable of the products they were selling. I highly recommend Forty Winks to anyone looking for all their bedding & mattress needs!

contactchris

contactchrisSydney

Advanced Comfort Mattress - Warranty not honoured as expected

Tried to make a warranty claim for collapsed springs without any success.
Sincere Bedding (the manufacturer) dragged the chain for 6 weeks and then wanted to see the mattress.
Once seen, they wanted me to fund its transport to their factory to be examined. Upwards of $150 cost to me.
They told me that its not an everyday bed. Its a guest room bed. Not what I was told in store.
Shouldn't sit on the bed. Not what I was told in store.
I moved on elsewhere. Shame as it was my 4th Mattress from that store.

Shop LocationNSW, Alexandria

My son's bed broke and I've been told never to call Forty Winks again!

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Left with no bed to sleep on & still no response from Forty Winks!

Shop LocationNSW, Alexandria

Terrible terrible delivery service and rude delivery driver/manager

Madi

MadiSydney

Staff arguments in store

Hi Madi,

Terribly sorry to hear you witnessed staff having a bad day. The team at Alexandria are normally the loveliest people. I have passed this on to the store owner to raise this with the staff.

it is the most disgusting experience I have ever had before - the terrible services and stuff in Ale

the most terrible services and low quality stuff I have ever met. the manager Arthur and the stuff Alex are very rude and never kept promise.

Hi Juan,

Please private message us with the details and we will have the store owner chase this up for you.

wannabeepro

wannabeeproSydney, NSW

Does not support product it sells

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi. Sorry for the slow response but we have been trying to find a case that matches your complaint details. Could you please Pvt msg your purchase details and we will take it up directly with the manufacturer.

Jelena

JelenaHunter Region, NSW

They sell it well but their product was garbage and warranty useless!!!!

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hello Jelena. Sorry to hear about your negative experience. I will speak to the store owner and the manufacturer to get the detail they have recorded. If you would also send us a private message letting us know when you purchased the bed.

Exceptional Customer Service

Angela

AngelaSydney

Excellent service at Alexandria store.

I went into the Alexandria Forty Winks store a few weeks ago not knowing what I was after (I don't know much about beds) and immediately the friendly staff approached me with good old fashioned service and assistance. I did not feel pushed into buying the most expensive bed they had and surprisingly walked out spending much less than my expectation. If you're in the market for a new bed do yourself a favour and go and see the guys in this store. I've never felt better since receiving my bed!

Dismissive and condescending staff

Went here for a mattress - the staff member was naturally argumentative and abrasive the whole way through. I can't remember the last time I ever wanted to punch someone, but I would have loved to have punched him. The best bit was when he told us that our physiotherapist, with two published books on back pain, was utterly wrong on bed choice. The management must be utter muppets to hire such salespeople.

To top it off, when we did buy a mattress there, he called my wife "sweetie" all the way through.

Don't go to Forty Winks Alexandria, even just for a pillow fight. Go for a real one.

nam2

nam2AU

Worst service i have ever received from any business

mikri

mikriAU

Excellent services!

I purchased a numerous number of bedroom products from the Forty Winks Alexandria store and to my surprise, contrary to all the negativity on this review page, my experience was absolutely fantastic!
The sales representatives were very well trained, honest and caring.
The prices were unbeatable and completely affordable especially in comparison to many other bedding stores.
The products I purchased came on time, without any hassles.
I would recommend shopping at the Forty Winks Alexandria store to everyone!
Friendly staff members, amazing store layout, wide range on display, affordable prices and a great shopping experience overall.

Lots of broken promises and poor after sales service at 40 Winks Alexandria

xlcapries

xlcapries

I can't recommend more highly the quality and service given by the staff at the Alexandria(NSW) Forty Winks store. They were so accommodating and considerate of our pesronal situation that I have never experienced before by any retailer.

A 6 star service from at top class retailer. Forget the rest.....I recommend Forty Winks Alexandria store for all your bedding needs...I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
Honest,informed and genuinely helpfull to assist you in all aspects of your purchase of bedding goods from informed guidance to assisting you in achieving in accommodating your personal , both physical and financial needs