Forty Winks NSW, Auburn

Over Promised and still no delivery!

We went in to the Auburn store and purchased a bed frame and Mattress on the 27th of Dec 2018. Today is the 15th of January and i still haven't received my order. What is even more frustrating is the fact that I had to keep calling the store to follow up on my delivery. The salesperson at the store should have known about the stock before attempting to sell us the product and clearly was driven by making a sale instead of understanding the customers needs. She over promised and we are still without a bed. Terrible service and I wont be shopping there anymore!!!

Delivery & rude staff at Auburn Store nsw

I haven't received my bed and staff are not helpful. franchisee lied truck broken, deliveryman told me running late.
I will never shop with Forty Winks and never recommend them to anyone. I rather go to Heavey Norman than Forty Winks.

King Koil and Forty Winks Auburn

The mattress we bought from FW auburn made us overheat. It's a terrible mattress and the staff at forty winks did their best to con us in to buy this mattress. Keep away from these rip off merchants

Mattress

I bought a middle of the range King Koil mattress from Forty Winks Auburn believing that I was getting quality. 6 months later my wife and I are sweating like pigs in this bed and it's only winter. Do yourself a big favour and keep away from King Koil brand and better still keep away from Forty Winks Auburn.

Silent Partner

This mattress I purchased was Capri medium and it is so hot. It has latex and memory foam causing heavy sweating as it doesn't breathe.

Stay away from this brand after sales service was shocking. The company said it was my imagination

I'd go back

The furniture arrived in packaging that looked damaged. It was no surprise to find some glass for the doors was broken. Clearly due to inferior quality of packaging. On the box were instructions from the manufacturer on how to get parts replaced. When I rang FW they told me not to worry about that initially, and that the guy who looks after faults was unavailable, but he'd call back. He was obviously too busy to call anyone back. The manufacturer sent the new part to the FW store, no thanks to FW. Luckily I had to go past that store the day after it arrived....they didn't offer to deliver it, but I didn't push them on that point.

Compared to the Freedom packaged furniture we also got I'd say that the FW packaging was cheap and nasty. Don't get me started on the 48 holes that I had to line up simultaneously to get it to go together.
Once it was all together - great
Hard to build, and poorly packaged