Forty Winks NSW, Ballina

Forty Winks NSW, Ballina

Noah

NoahNSW, 2481

Fantastic - Love Forty Winks

Every time I go to our local forty winks store, Which is Ballina, I get the best treatment.

Thank you for your help with our purchases.

Shop LocationNSW, Ballina

Ballina agressive to me and my child

I to had a bad experience at Ballina 40 Winks in August As my husband is a doctor my 3 year old daughter an I visited the store. Now for some reason beds are "higher" today and our dughter likes to get into bed with us. She was quietly trying to assend the bed when this wom witha name like [name removed] screemed at her to get off, and frighted poor [name removed] to death. When I challenged her she told me to get out of the shop so I did. I rang head office in Victoria and spoke with a [name removed] told me that I was one of many to complain about this womaI subsequently bought from Snooze Ballina.
n.
Complained to [name removed] and bough from snooze
Attitude