Terrible.

Brought a bed from Campbeltown store and paid deposit, and found out that the exactly same bed in Crossroad store was cheaper by $400. So call back and spoke with store manager and she said it’s franchise and they don’t do price match. Even put complaint to Head office and spoke with Area/State manager but even he said he cannot do anything and if you wish you can cancel the order (will lose the deposit) and purchase from other store. Worst service ever from manager and area manager. They actually don’t care about customer. Never ever going to purchase from Forty Winks again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationForty Winks Campbeltown NSW

The worst customer service. I will never buy from them again.

I bought in store and was wrongly advised by the salesman and not advised of my options, therefore I trusted that I was purchasing what was on display.
To make it worse the men who came to deliver the rest of the bed and assemble were extremely rude.

Bought bed 2 month ago and got scratches everywhere can't believe it

I would never ever go to this shop bought Bowen bed two month ago and it's all get scratches and the colour is coming off be aware aware the Baddest quality ever I did call them they said we can do nothing for u sorry u can buy another one. Is this a solution

Shop LocationNSW, Campbelltown
Hi, Please send us your contact details so we can investigate this for you.My phone number is 0450505758 my email is wailaskharya77@yahoo.com

Outstanding Service By The Team At Campbelltown NSW Store

I would like to thank the team at the Campbelltown NSW store, I purchased a new Linksea Seattle gas lift bed frame and a Serta Hotel edition double size mattress, and the service I received was well above what I expected. All the staff members were happy and approachable, as well as knowledgeable about the products.

The purchase went beyond smoothly as they explained the process to me and updated me every step of the way until the delivery was arranged. The delivery team was very friendly and placed the items where I wanted.

There was a slight issue with the bed head frame, Olivia contacted the supplier and they delivered and replaced within 48 hours, the after sales service was fast and very pleased with.

Very pleased with the service and products will most definitely recommend and purchase there again.

Thank you again George, Sarah, Olivia & Hannah.

Shop LocationNSW, Campbelltown

Campbeltown store, liars and cheats.

BUYER BEWARE, I purchased a chiropractic mattress from them that has been plagued with issues. It has been back to the manufacturer 3 times for repair. I returned the mattress today for a refund as entitled by Australian consumer law. Would not accept the return of the mattress and use smoke and mirrors and say its not up to them! They don't return phone calls, emails as the manager is always not there. Some of the worst service I have ever seen, they are happy to take your money and then run without standing behind there product. Legal action now commencing. I attempted to leave a review on Facebook to be blocked after 30 seconds. Isn't it funny they don't want bad reviews.
Update the store called me today and offered a refund minus 25%. They would not submit this offer in writing as this is illegal! How many other have they done this to?

Terrible

40 winks is an absolute joke, we were sold a mattress paid for delivery and was happy.. Next week we get a call off them saying that they "accidentally" gave us the wrong mattress and they will need to come and swap it, hmm ok we said.. & well that new mattress they brought us is a NIGHTMARE it is only a year old as of this month and has a huge sinking hole in the middle. we rang and made a complaint and they had someone come and take a look, this lady was nothing but inconsiderate and rude, she walked in, took one look at the mattress and said "well, I won't be able to inspect this mattress because it is dirty, you will need to pay for it to be cleaned before we can even consider looking at it, and after we see that it is cleaned, I still may not be able to take a look if it is still not up to standard" I was highly offended at this claim seeing how I like to keep my house tidy! there is a stain on the mattress about the size of an apple due to 40 winks selling us a mattress protector that does not fit our bed correctly. the mattress itself has also got fluff barbles on it due to it being a horrible quality fabric. There is so much more to this story but ill leave it at that and just say that every single person I have dealt with regarding this matter has been uncooperative and the customer service is an absolute joke. so much for the "10 year warranty we are meant to have" warranty doesn't mean anything when you buy a bed at 40 winks. I will never shop at this store again and I will be advising everyone I possibly can not to shop at this store, we have been treated so badly and if that's how this company does business they should be shut down!! Me and my partner will be taking this matter further. they are all sleeping in their comfortable beds while we are getting a backache from ours!!!