Forty Winks NSW, Campbelltown

Forty Winks NSW, Campbelltown

Terrible.

Brought a bed from Campbeltown store and paid deposit, and found out that the exactly same bed in Crossroad store was cheaper by $400. So call back and spoke with store manager and she said it’s franchise and they don’t do price match. Even put complaint to Head office and spoke with Area/State manager but even he said he cannot do anything and if you wish you can cancel the order (will lose the deposit) and purchase from other store. Worst service ever from manager and area manager. They actually don’t care about customer. Never ever going to purchase from Forty Winks again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationForty Winks Campbeltown NSW

The worst customer service. I will never buy from them again.

I bought in store and was wrongly advised by the salesman and not advised of my options, therefore I trusted that I was purchasing what was on display.
To make it worse the men who came to deliver the rest of the bed and assemble were extremely rude.

AskSydney Australia

Bought bed 2 month ago and got scratches everywhere can't believe it

I would never ever go to this shop bought Bowen bed two month ago and it's all get scratches and the colour is coming off be aware aware the Baddest quality ever I did call them they said we can do nothing for u sorry u can buy another one. Is this a solution

Forty Winks
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi,

Please send us your contact details so we can investigate this for you.

My phone number is 0450505758 my email is wailaskharya77@yahoo.com

darryl1959

darryl1959Campbelltown, NSW

Outstanding Service By The Team At Campbelltown NSW Store

josh

joshSydney Surrounds, NSW

Campbeltown store, liars and cheats.

Lauren