WHAT HAVE I DONE !

After sleeping ( if I can call it that ! ) on a mattress that obviously was not for me - who knew ? For 5 years - I just put up with it because I could not return or swap it. I finally had had enough and decided to purchase a new mattress. After visiting a few different companies I walked into Forty Winks Caringbah. I was greeted with a smile and how can I help. John was on his own with a shop full of people ( staff called in sick ). He was so professional and calm. Being in retail myself, I was happy to walk around the store playing" Goldie Locks " to find my "just right " John showed me a few beds that he thought would suit my needs. I asked which bed was the best ? Unlike any other sales person - he said the best is the one that feels good for you. I loved his honest and not at all pushy attitude. I bought a mattress and two pillows. He had one in stock and I had it delivered 2 days later. On the day I purchased the bed I went home and tried to search reviews on the mattress. Up comes product review Forty Winks.
WHAT HAVE I DONE . I tell you what I did, I obviously found the best branch and the best sales person .
John was amazing , so were the delivery guys. On time as promised and courteous.
If the pillows are an indication of what type of sleep I going to get - I cannot wait.

For us - never again

We went to our local Caringbah Forty Winks store to purchase a new king bed . We sort their professional advice and recommendation - getting the right bed was more important than the price . Long story short - after it was delivered we discovered we were sold a totally inappropriate bed We visited the store and spoke to the manager who said Forty Winks would get back to us . It's been five months now - and we've been totally ignored . We will not shop at Forty Stinks again . Harvey Norman on the other hand have been excellent .

Excellent customer service

The sales lady was very knowledgeable and helpful. The pick up was easy and the bed works fine. Would buy from them again, no hesitation.

Disgraceful service

I have recently purchased bedroom furniture from forty winks at caringbah. When being delivered a large scratch was made on a wall by the delivery men. I've called the store a number of times and today have finally been told that there is nothing that they can do. To add insult to injury the woman on then phone was one of the russet people that I have ever spoken to and it amazes me that she is in a customer service role. I will never enter another forty winks store let alone buy anything. Stay clear of Forty Winks!

Terrible service and damage to my house!