Forty Winks NSW, Caringbah

WHAT HAVE I DONE !

Brian

Brian

For us - never again

We went to our local Caringbah Forty Winks store to purchase a new king bed . We sort their professional advice and recommendation - getting the right bed was more important than the price . Long story short - after it was delivered we discovered we were sold a totally inappropriate bed We visited the store and spoke to the manager who said Forty Winks would get back to us . It's been five months now - and we've been totally ignored . We will not shop at Forty Stinks again . Harvey Norman on the other hand have been excellent .

bubsy123

bubsy123Sydney

Excellent customer service

The sales lady was very knowledgeable and helpful. The pick up was easy and the bed works fine. Would buy from them again, no hesitation.

Disgraceful service

I have recently purchased bedroom furniture from forty winks at caringbah. When being delivered a large scratch was made on a wall by the delivery men. I've called the store a number of times and today have finally been told that there is nothing that they can do. To add insult to injury the woman on then phone was one of the russet people that I have ever spoken to and it amazes me that she is in a customer service role. I will never enter another forty winks store let alone buy anything. Stay clear of Forty Winks!

Terrible service and damage to my house!