Forty Winks NSW, Castle Hill

Forty Winks NSW, Castle Hill

SqueakyWheel

SqueakyWheelHunter Region, NSW

If there was an option for no stars, I'd choose it.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationCastle Hill

Unacceptable Operations

Contract stipulates 2 weeks to contact for delivery, it’s been an unacceptable 5 weeks now. Only contact I’ve had with store was because I had to call and email to get any information about my order. Responses I’ve received are “It’ll be ready when it’s ready”. “Someone will be in contact with you about delivery”. (No contact made). For 2.5k dollars you would think they would care a bit more about meeting customers expectations and holding to what is stated in their Terms . I am unsure what the REAL problem is but have to do MUCH better 40winks.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationCastle Hill
Forty Winks
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Can you please provide your order number so we can follow up with the Castle Hill store? Thanks.

VikasSydney

Very bad customer service

I bought a mattress in end November with all forty winks castle hill store pushing the sale to me with the promise that the sale price is lowest ever & no need to wait for future sales. It got delivered in mid December but I found that same mattress $300 cheaper a week later. I called management for refund but they didn’t oblige. Words like Customer Service, Trust, etc. do not exist in their dictionary. In fact, that store is the only one I found in 15 years in Australia to not worry about customer loyalty

Shop LocationNSW, Castle Hill