Excellent Customer Service

I purchased a bed for my daughter in March this year and unfortunately it was damaged just before Xmas and when I went and spoke to Belinda at the store she couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating. A replacement bed was provided 2 days later until the new one would arrive in mid-February. Honestly best customer service I have seen from any store in a long time. I had purchased a bed from Forty Winks many years ago and was a returning customer anyway but I certainly would not go anywhere else for our future bedding needs.

Excellent customer service

I went into forty winks to check out beds with storage underneath.
The sales lady was very pleasant and knowledgeable without being pushy.
We explained if we were to purchase the beds now we would not be ready to take them straight away and they said that was okay:
The great customer service extended to all the Erina staff who were always pleasant and helpful whenever I went into make a payment.
We ended up buying two matching chests of drawers to match the beds which they also held until we were ready.

Sinking feeling.

After purchasing a fairly high end mattress at Erina store, we found it sunk in Middle, to the extent it was damaging our backs. When brought to the attention of the store we were told we bought the wrong mattress.