Like a dream.

40 winks kotara father and daughter very helpful happy sales people I love my new bed about 3 weeks old kingkoil flex 5 I can't wait to go to bed each night so comfy just like a cloud so far its just beautiful I was nervous about getting this brand after reading bad reviews I guess im lucky because its the best bed We have ever slept on its just as good as the one in the shop I hope it stays this way but they promised me they would look after me if anything goes wrong but just want to say massive thankyou for helping me choose this bed 40 winks

Shop LocationNSW, Kotara

40 Winks Kotara and Sincere Bedding.

In 2007 I bought an ensemble bed it was quite expensive and was a Plush Latex Trilogy it was Guaranteed for 10 years. About 7 years on I noticed the mattress was getting a dip where I slept but it was still quite comfortable but at 8 years It was getting worse and I reported it. The Manufacturer sent a person out and he took photos, I was then rung to tell me that it was not repairable and to come into the shop (40 Winks at Kotara) to choose another mattress.
When I went in they were most friendly and helpful and told me to choose another mattress of which a few they pointed to.
I chose the Plush one again -- although it was not a latex --as that type I had are not made anymore - this one is a pocket spring by "Sincere Bedding" and I am pleased to say all Aussie owned, sourced and made.
I also find it very comfortable.

I can not speak highly enough of both the Manufacturer "Sincere Bedding" AND also of
"40 Winks Kotara".

Shop LocationNSW, Kotara
I have just come across this on the net and thought it rather interesting. Mattress price comparison reveals bedding retailers pad costs of manufacturing http://www.theage.com.au/business/mattress-comparison-reveals-bedding-retailers-padding-costs-of-manufacturing-20160610-gpgeog.html?&utm_source=social&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=nc&eid=socialn:fac-14omn0021-optim-nnn:nonpaid-25/06/2014-social_traffic-all-organicpost-nnn-age-o&campaign_code=nocode&promote_channel=social_facebook

No Respect from mysoginist Manager

It appears you need to wear trousers in order to be treated respectfully by Store manager Chad at FW Kotara!