Forty Winks NSW, Manly Vale

Forty Winks NSW, Manly Vale

2.7

Your delivery will be between 6.00am and 7.00am tomorrow!

I ordered a bed in store. Good service, good price.

Delivery process was a shocker. Adivised the afternoon before that my delivery would be between 6.00am and 7.00am the next day. And that there was no change!

Such poor customer experience means I will never buy from Forty Winks again. And because of the 'shock value' in the story, it means I'll be telling lots of people. NPS = 4

coastraveller

coastraveller

We ordered a bedroom suite from Forty Winks Manly Vale. The suite took 6 weeks to available. The delivery guys were excellent they carried the heavy suite up to our bedroom and even moved the old tallboy into another room and assembled the bed base without charging extra.
    The sales staff are helpful and friendly. Delivery drivers are excellent.
    Waited 6 weeks for delivery.

Terrible

I was offered a "comfort guarantee" by forty winks Balgowlah. When i tried to swap the mattress as was promised i could the salesperson verbally attacked me and made me take a refund instead. I paid for the mattress on my credit card but they refused to refund my credit card and sent me a cheque which a) costs me money to pay in and b) costs me time in going to the bank to pay it in.
    I would never ever recommend forty winks to anyone again and would not wish the experience i have just had with them on anyone.
    Nothing whatsoever
    They will tell you anything to make a sale then chuck a complete mental when you ask them to stick to their word.

Furniture Shops