Listing monitored by Forty Winks

2.0
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (0)

CandC
CandCSydney, NSW

Forty Winks Penrith should be shut down

If I could rate -10... I would!!!

Purchased a king mattress and base for $4560. 2 requirements. Australian Made and we didn't want to upgrade to 50cm sheet depth, photos speak for themselves! Not to mention the base is smaller than the mattress - both made by the same supplier! Store manager is the person that got it all wrong and the owner hides behind her.

They gave us 1 x 'complimentary set of sheets' for stuffing up and expect it's acceptable and I should throw out 5 other sets of sheets!

After months going backwards and forwards they have offered us a refund only we are expected to forfeit 30% ($1200) + cleaning fee for them to pick the mattress up and probably put it back on the showroom floor!!!

Keith
KeithSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy purchase

Forty Winks
Forty WinksForty Winks

Hi Keith, thanks for sharing your experience with us and for supporting Forty Winks Penrith. We're so glad to hear you were happy with the service provided and we hope you're enjoying the new bed.

Other Furniture Shops

Carla H
Carla HGippsland, VIC

Poor customer service

I tried to purchase a bed from interstate for my mum and was told I had to come in store to be able to sell it to me at the sale price. There was no interest in having the sale. At all. Penrith store. Yet my local store in vic couldn't have been more helpful even while I was In Qld.

Shop LocationNSW, Penrith

Will never buy from Forty Winks ever ever ever.

Shop LocationNSW, Penrith