Forty Winks NSW, Tweed Heads

Forty Winks NSW, Tweed Heads

1.0 from 1 review

After sales service non-existent

There are plenty of mattress shops in Tweed Heads so I would suggest avoiding forty winks. They are happy to sell you a bed but if anything goes wrong, they either ignore you or fob you off. If the product is faulty the customer care team really don't care if you are happy or not.

The stitching came undone on my mattress after about 18 months of use. I reported this to the store. I received an email from the customer "care" team asking for photographs etc to satisfy the warranty. I did this and they said they would pick up the mattress and leave a loan mattress in its place while they were repairing my mattress. The loan mattress was more like a slab of concrete. I now have my mattress back however the medium mattress I sent off is now a firm mattress and is very uncomfortable. The customer "care" team will do nothing about this and suggest I wait an indeterminate amount of time to let the mattress "settle". So, after being sold a faulty product, I have to put up with frustration and discomfort. When told the mattress is only replaced if its a major problem, I suggested a very dissatisfied customer is actually a major problem.

Warranty Claim MadeYes