Forty Winks NSW

Forty Winks NSW (page 2 of 5)

Alexandria, Bankstown, Auburn, etc...

2.6

contactchris

contactchrisSydney

Advanced Comfort Mattress - Warranty not honoured as expected

Tried to make a warranty claim for collapsed springs without any success.
Sincere Bedding (the manufacturer) dragged the chain for 6 weeks and then wanted to see the mattress.
Once seen, they wanted me to fund its transport to their factory to be examined. Upwards of $150 cost to me.
They told me that its not an everyday bed. Its a guest room bed. Not what I was told in store.
Shouldn't sit on the bed. Not what I was told in store.
I moved on elsewhere. Shame as it was my 4th Mattress from that store.

ashdog

ashdogsydney

WHAT HAVE I DONE !

Shop LocationNSW, Caringbah

My old broken mattress was better

Shop LocationNSW, Rutherford (Maitland)

Delivery & rude staff at Auburn Store nsw

I haven't received my bed and staff are not helpful. franchisee lied truck broken, deliveryman told me running late.
I will never shop with Forty Winks and never recommend them to anyone. I rather go to Heavey Norman than Forty Winks.

Shop LocationNSW, Auburn

Sales person knowledgeable, helpful and honest

Shop LocationNSW, Crows Nest

The worst customer service. I will never buy from them again.

I bought in store and was wrongly advised by the salesman and not advised of my options, therefore I trusted that I was purchasing what was on display.
To make it worse the men who came to deliver the rest of the bed and assemble were extremely rude.

NickN

NickNSydney

Terrible experience

Shop LocationNSW, Liverpool

My son's bed broke and I've been told never to call Forty Winks again!

VikasSydney

Very bad customer service

I bought a mattress in end November with all forty winks castle hill store pushing the sale to me with the promise that the sale price is lowest ever & no need to wait for future sales. It got delivered in mid December but I found that same mattress $300 cheaper a week later. I called management for refund but they didn’t oblige. Words like Customer Service, Trust, etc. do not exist in their dictionary. In fact, that store is the only one I found in 15 years in Australia to not worry about customer loyalty

Shop LocationNSW, Castle Hill

Excellent Customer Service

I purchased a bed for my daughter in March this year and unfortunately it was damaged just before Xmas and when I went and spoke to Belinda at the store she couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating. A replacement bed was provided 2 days later until the new one would arrive in mid-February. Honestly best customer service I have seen from any store in a long time. I had purchased a bed from Forty Winks many years ago and was a returning customer anyway but I certainly would not go anywhere else for our future bedding needs.

Shop LocationNSW, Erina
Liz

LizBateau Bay

Excellent customer service

I went into forty winks to check out beds with storage underneath.
The sales lady was very pleasant and knowledgeable without being pushy.
We explained if we were to purchase the beds now we would not be ready to take them straight away and they said that was okay:
The great customer service extended to all the Erina staff who were always pleasant and helpful whenever I went into make a payment.
We ended up buying two matching chests of drawers to match the beds which they also held until we were ready.

Shop LocationNSW, Erina

Left with no bed to sleep on & still no response from Forty Winks!

Tayla from Wagga

A huge thank you to Tayla from the Wagga Store extremely helpful and professional highly recommend this store for great service.

Shop LocationNSW, Wagga Wagga

Terrible terrible delivery service and rude delivery driver/manager

AskSydney Australia

Bought bed 2 month ago and got scratches everywhere can't believe it

I would never ever go to this shop bought Bowen bed two month ago and it's all get scratches and the colour is coming off be aware aware the Baddest quality ever I did call them they said we can do nothing for u sorry u can buy another one. Is this a solution

Hi,

Please send us your contact details so we can investigate this for you.

My phone number is 0450505758 my email is wailaskharya77@yahoo.com

Madi

MadiSydney

Staff arguments in store

Hi Madi,

Terribly sorry to hear you witnessed staff having a bad day. The team at Alexandria are normally the loveliest people. I have passed this on to the store owner to raise this with the staff.

Poor experience

I went in today to west Gosford asked a price the reply was very unsatisfactory 40% off , I asked off what ? she rumbled about found it then tried to calculate it in her head and gave me a rough price ide had enough bye this stage I asked politely for the price I stormed out they have a bad attitude .

Shop LocationNSW, West Gosford
darryl1959

darryl1959Campbelltown, NSW

Outstanding Service By The Team At Campbelltown NSW Store

Brian

Brian

For us - never again

We went to our local Caringbah Forty Winks store to purchase a new king bed . We sort their professional advice and recommendation - getting the right bed was more important than the price . Long story short - after it was delivered we discovered we were sold a totally inappropriate bed We visited the store and spoke to the manager who said Forty Winks would get back to us . It's been five months now - and we've been totally ignored . We will not shop at Forty Stinks again . Harvey Norman on the other hand have been excellent .

Shop LocationNSW, Caringbah

it is the most disgusting experience I have ever had before - the terrible services and stuff in Ale

the most terrible services and low quality stuff I have ever met. the manager Arthur and the stuff Alex are very rude and never kept promise.

Hi Juan,

Please private message us with the details and we will have the store owner chase this up for you.