Forty Winks NSW

Forty Winks NSW (page 2 of 4)

Albury, Alexandria, Armidale, Auburn, Ballina and 25 more

The worst customer service. I will never buy from them again.

I bought in store and was wrongly advised by the salesman and not advised of my options, therefore I trusted that I was purchasing what was on display.
To make it worse the men who came to deliver the rest of the bed and assemble were extremely rude.

NickN

NickNSydney

Terrible experience

Shop LocationNSW, Liverpool

My son's bed broke and I've been told never to call Forty Winks again!

VikasSydney

Very bad customer service

I bought a mattress in end November with all forty winks castle hill store pushing the sale to me with the promise that the sale price is lowest ever & no need to wait for future sales. It got delivered in mid December but I found that same mattress $300 cheaper a week later. I called management for refund but they didn’t oblige. Words like Customer Service, Trust, etc. do not exist in their dictionary. In fact, that store is the only one I found in 15 years in Australia to not worry about customer loyalty

Shop LocationNSW, Castle Hill

Excellent Customer Service

I purchased a bed for my daughter in March this year and unfortunately it was damaged just before Xmas and when I went and spoke to Belinda at the store she couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating. A replacement bed was provided 2 days later until the new one would arrive in mid-February. Honestly best customer service I have seen from any store in a long time. I had purchased a bed from Forty Winks many years ago and was a returning customer anyway but I certainly would not go anywhere else for our future bedding needs.

Shop LocationNSW, Erina

Liz

LizBateau Bay

Excellent customer service

I went into forty winks to check out beds with storage underneath.
The sales lady was very pleasant and knowledgeable without being pushy.
We explained if we were to purchase the beds now we would not be ready to take them straight away and they said that was okay:
The great customer service extended to all the Erina staff who were always pleasant and helpful whenever I went into make a payment.
We ended up buying two matching chests of drawers to match the beds which they also held until we were ready.

Shop LocationNSW, Erina

Left with no bed to sleep on & still no response from Forty Winks!

Tayla from Wagga

A huge thank you to Tayla from the Wagga Store extremely helpful and professional highly recommend this store for great service.

Shop LocationNSW, Wagga Wagga

Terrible terrible delivery service and rude delivery driver/manager

AskSydney Australia

Bought bed 2 month ago and got scratches everywhere can't believe it

I would never ever go to this shop bought Bowen bed two month ago and it's all get scratches and the colour is coming off be aware aware the Baddest quality ever I did call them they said we can do nothing for u sorry u can buy another one. Is this a solution

Hi,

Please send us your contact details so we can investigate this for you.

My phone number is 0450505758 my email is wailaskharya77@yahoo.com

Madi

MadiSydney

Staff arguments in store

Hi Madi,

Terribly sorry to hear you witnessed staff having a bad day. The team at Alexandria are normally the loveliest people. I have passed this on to the store owner to raise this with the staff.

Poor experience

I went in today to west Gosford asked a price the reply was very unsatisfactory 40% off , I asked off what ? she rumbled about found it then tried to calculate it in her head and gave me a rough price ide had enough bye this stage I asked politely for the price I stormed out they have a bad attitude .

Shop LocationNSW, West Gosford

darryl1959

darryl1959Campbelltown, NSW

Outstanding Service By The Team At Campbelltown NSW Store

Brian

Brian

For us - never again

We went to our local Caringbah Forty Winks store to purchase a new king bed . We sort their professional advice and recommendation - getting the right bed was more important than the price . Long story short - after it was delivered we discovered we were sold a totally inappropriate bed We visited the store and spoke to the manager who said Forty Winks would get back to us . It's been five months now - and we've been totally ignored . We will not shop at Forty Stinks again . Harvey Norman on the other hand have been excellent .

Shop LocationNSW, Caringbah

it is the most disgusting experience I have ever had before - the terrible services and stuff in Ale

the most terrible services and low quality stuff I have ever met. the manager Arthur and the stuff Alex are very rude and never kept promise.

Hi Juan,

Please private message us with the details and we will have the store owner chase this up for you.

wannabeepro

wannabeeproSydney, NSW

Does not support product it sells

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi. Sorry for the slow response but we have been trying to find a case that matches your complaint details. Could you please Pvt msg your purchase details and we will take it up directly with the manufacturer.

Sue

Sueburwood

Forty Winks Bankstown

I don't think giving Forty Winks Bankstown five stars is enough. This family business is the place to go if you are looking for an excellent service and advice. The whole buying experience was great, I didn't see forced into buying anything that was over my budget. Karam was really helpful, he explained everything so well that anyone that doesn't have any knowledge in beds will become an expert. My partner and I absolutely LOVE our mattress and bedroom suite.

Shop LocationNSW, Bankstown

Jelena

JelenaHunter Region, NSW

They sell it well but their product was garbage and warranty useless!!!!

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hello Jelena. Sorry to hear about your negative experience. I will speak to the store owner and the manufacturer to get the detail they have recorded. If you would also send us a private message letting us know when you purchased the bed.

Your delivery will be between 6.00am and 7.00am tomorrow!

I ordered a bed in store. Good service, good price.

Delivery process was a shocker. Adivised the afternoon before that my delivery would be between 6.00am and 7.00am the next day. And that there was no change!

Such poor customer experience means I will never buy from Forty Winks again. And because of the 'shock value' in the story, it means I'll be telling lots of people. NPS = 4

Shop LocationNSW, Manly Vale

What Customer Service

Shop LocationNSW, Bankstown

Sorry, there are no questions about Forty Winks NSW but you can read 8 questions about Forty Winks.

Get an answer from our members and Forty Winks representatives

Forty Winks NSW, Young

Forty Winks NSW, Tweed Heads

Forty Winks NSW, Tweed Heads

1.0
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and Mattresses
Compare all Forty Winks