Forty Winks NSW

Forty Winks NSW (page 2 of 5)

Alexandria, Bankstown, Campbelltown, etc...

Michelle O.

Michelle O.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful Service and great deal - thank you Rosa

Have purchased all our beds from Forty Winks Bankstown and have never been disappointed. Attended VIP night and got a great deal on a bed for spare bedroom. Thank you Rosa for your patience and great service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationBankstown
Forty Winks
Forty WinksForty Winks

Hi Michelle, thanks for choosing Forty Winks Bankstown! Enjoy the new bed :-)

Terrible.

Brought a bed from Campbeltown store and paid deposit, and found out that the exactly same bed in Crossroad store was cheaper by $400. So call back and spoke with store manager and she said it’s franchise and they don’t do price match. Even put complaint to Head office and spoke with Area/State manager but even he said he cannot do anything and if you wish you can cancel the order (will lose the deposit) and purchase from other store. Worst service ever from manager and area manager. They actually don’t care about customer. Never ever going to purchase from Forty Winks again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store LocationForty Winks Campbeltown NSW

Over Promised and still no delivery!

We went in to the Auburn store and purchased a bed frame and Mattress on the 27th of Dec 2018. Today is the 15th of January and i still haven't received my order. What is even more frustrating is the fact that I had to keep calling the store to follow up on my delivery. The salesperson at the store should have known about the stock before attempting to sell us the product and clearly was driven by making a sale instead of understanding the customers needs. She over promised and we are still without a bed. Terrible service and I wont be shopping there anymore!!!

Shop LocationNSW, Auburn

Bankstown store - Rosa

After 15 long years of a mattress, I talked my parents into visiting Forywinks Bankstown store. Rosa, was amazing. Not pushy at all, but very helpful, informative and most of all professional.

I ended up purchasing my parents two pillows and a mattress from Rosa. Anytime I need anything, this is the store to go to. Big Thank You Rosa.

Anne S.

Anne S.

Rude, dishonest, uncommunicative and unprofessional

Shop LocationNSW, Coffs Harbour

Rosa from Bankstown was so helpful great to deal with

Easy to find a bed with Rosa help good range of stock available happy with the beds I have purchased have purchased beds from Forty Winks at Bankstown This the reason I have return Very Happy with Sale Prices.

Alidi

Alidihornsby

very helpful staff and good prcing

very happy with the help i got from the staff at forty winks. I bought alot and i will definitely buy from them again.

Shop LocationNSW, Bankstown

I found my perfect match!

Was struggling to find the perfect bed for me & was recommend Forty Winks from a friend. As soon i walked in i was made to feel very welcome by their friendly staff. They introduced me to their bedMATCH range & was able to find the perfect mattress for my needs. Their customer service was excellent; very professional, polite & knowledgeable of the products they were selling. I highly recommend Forty Winks to anyone looking for all their bedding & mattress needs!

Shop LocationNSW, Alexandria

Finding a Diamond in the Rough!

I cannot believe how amazing my new mattress is! Firstly I would like to thank the team at Forty Winks, West Gosford. The amount of information and advice I received from the staff was amazing. They answered all my questions and gave me more information than I was originally after.
My old mattress was only 6 years old but recently in the last few years I started having back pain every morning. I took a gamble on the Sealy mattress and it's the best choice I have made. I no longer wake up with back pain. Thank you so much Sealy and the team at Forty Winks, West Gosford.

Shop LocationNSW, West Gosford

Best salesman

The salesman at Forty Winks at Bennetts Green was the most helpful I've encountered. He explained my bed options in concise and understandable words. He helped me find the best mattress for my budget and did not try to pressure me into paying more. Even though I was just checking mattresses out, needing to buy one in Sydney for a relative, he was still extremely helpful. He was extremely polite and helpful, I would highly recommend him.

Shop LocationNSW, Bennetts Green (Newcastle)

Bad quality bad service

I bought a bed with mould growing on the wood frames. It took three months to even get a refund and I had to also pay for the return pick up costing half the price of the bed

contactchris

contactchrisSydney

Advanced Comfort Mattress - Warranty not honoured as expected

Tried to make a warranty claim for collapsed springs without any success.
Sincere Bedding (the manufacturer) dragged the chain for 6 weeks and then wanted to see the mattress.
Once seen, they wanted me to fund its transport to their factory to be examined. Upwards of $150 cost to me.
They told me that its not an everyday bed. Its a guest room bed. Not what I was told in store.
Shouldn't sit on the bed. Not what I was told in store.
I moved on elsewhere. Shame as it was my 4th Mattress from that store.

ashdog

ashdogsydney

WHAT HAVE I DONE !

Shop LocationNSW, Caringbah

My old broken mattress was better

Shop LocationNSW, Rutherford (Maitland)

Delivery & rude staff at Auburn Store nsw

I haven't received my bed and staff are not helpful. franchisee lied truck broken, deliveryman told me running late.
I will never shop with Forty Winks and never recommend them to anyone. I rather go to Heavey Norman than Forty Winks.

Shop LocationNSW, Auburn

Find out how Forty Winks NSW compares to other Furniture Shops

Sales person knowledgeable, helpful and honest

Shop LocationNSW, Crows Nest

The worst customer service. I will never buy from them again.

I bought in store and was wrongly advised by the salesman and not advised of my options, therefore I trusted that I was purchasing what was on display.
To make it worse the men who came to deliver the rest of the bed and assemble were extremely rude.

Shop LocationNSW, Campbelltown
NickN

NickNSydney

Terrible experience

Shop LocationNSW, Liverpool

My son's bed broke and I've been told never to call Forty Winks again!

Forty Winks
Forty WinksForty Winks

VikasSydney

Very bad customer service

I bought a mattress in end November with all forty winks castle hill store pushing the sale to me with the promise that the sale price is lowest ever & no need to wait for future sales. It got delivered in mid December but I found that same mattress $300 cheaper a week later. I called management for refund but they didn’t oblige. Words like Customer Service, Trust, etc. do not exist in their dictionary. In fact, that store is the only one I found in 15 years in Australia to not worry about customer loyalty

Shop LocationNSW, Castle Hill