Forty Winks NSW

Forty Winks NSW (page 3 of 5)

Alexandria, Bankstown, Campbelltown, etc...

2.7

Madi

MadiSydney

Staff arguments in store

Hi Madi,

Terribly sorry to hear you witnessed staff having a bad day. The team at Alexandria are normally the loveliest people. I have passed this on to the store owner to raise this with the staff.

Poor experience

I went in today to west Gosford asked a price the reply was very unsatisfactory 40% off , I asked off what ? she rumbled about found it then tried to calculate it in her head and gave me a rough price ide had enough bye this stage I asked politely for the price I stormed out they have a bad attitude .

Shop LocationNSW, West Gosford
darryl1959

darryl1959Campbelltown, NSW

Outstanding Service By The Team At Campbelltown NSW Store

Shop LocationNSW, Campbelltown

Brian

Brian

For us - never again

We went to our local Caringbah Forty Winks store to purchase a new king bed . We sort their professional advice and recommendation - getting the right bed was more important than the price . Long story short - after it was delivered we discovered we were sold a totally inappropriate bed We visited the store and spoke to the manager who said Forty Winks would get back to us . It's been five months now - and we've been totally ignored . We will not shop at Forty Stinks again . Harvey Norman on the other hand have been excellent .

Shop LocationNSW, Caringbah

it is the most disgusting experience I have ever had before - the terrible services and stuff in Ale

the most terrible services and low quality stuff I have ever met. the manager Arthur and the stuff Alex are very rude and never kept promise.

Hi Juan,

Please private message us with the details and we will have the store owner chase this up for you.

wannabeepro

wannabeeproSydney, NSW

Does not support product it sells

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi. Sorry for the slow response but we have been trying to find a case that matches your complaint details. Could you please Pvt msg your purchase details and we will take it up directly with the manufacturer.

Sue

Sueburwood

Forty Winks Bankstown

I don't think giving Forty Winks Bankstown five stars is enough. This family business is the place to go if you are looking for an excellent service and advice. The whole buying experience was great, I didn't see forced into buying anything that was over my budget. Karam was really helpful, he explained everything so well that anyone that doesn't have any knowledge in beds will become an expert. My partner and I absolutely LOVE our mattress and bedroom suite.

Shop LocationNSW, Bankstown
Jelena

JelenaHunter Region, NSW

They sell it well but their product was garbage and warranty useless!!!!

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hello Jelena. Sorry to hear about your negative experience. I will speak to the store owner and the manufacturer to get the detail they have recorded. If you would also send us a private message letting us know when you purchased the bed.

Your delivery will be between 6.00am and 7.00am tomorrow!

I ordered a bed in store. Good service, good price.

Delivery process was a shocker. Adivised the afternoon before that my delivery would be between 6.00am and 7.00am the next day. And that there was no change!

Such poor customer experience means I will never buy from Forty Winks again. And because of the 'shock value' in the story, it means I'll be telling lots of people. NPS = 4

Shop LocationNSW, Manly Vale

What Customer Service

Shop LocationNSW, Bankstown
bubsy123

bubsy123Sydney

Excellent customer service

The sales lady was very knowledgeable and helpful. The pick up was easy and the bed works fine. Would buy from them again, no hesitation.

Shop LocationNSW, Caringbah
Sharon Berry

Sharon BerryAlbury, nsw

The mattress is perftect

I m very happy with the matress i bought. Sales rep was very helpful and explained what product will be best for me

Shop LocationNSW, Albury
Wendy

WendyNORTH LAMBTON

Like a dream.

40 winks kotara father and daughter very helpful happy sales people I love my new bed about 3 weeks old kingkoil flex 5 I can't wait to go to bed each night so comfy just like a cloud so far its just beautiful I was nervous about getting this brand after reading bad reviews I guess im lucky because its the best bed We have ever slept on its just as good as the one in the shop I hope it stays this way but they promised me they would look after me if anything goes wrong but just want to say massive thankyou for helping me choose this bed 40 winks

josh

joshSydney Surrounds, NSW

Campbeltown store, liars and cheats.

Shop LocationNSW, Campbelltown

Platycat

40 Winks Kotara and Sincere Bedding.

Lad

LadMid North coast

Delivery cost.

Just pirchased a mattress and the customer service was great
the only thing I'm not happy with is the delivery cost
I live 20mins from ths store and it cost me $68 delivery for just a mattress

Shop LocationNSW, Port Macquarie

Exceptional Customer Service

Unhappy Jan

Unhappy JanKincumber

Sinking feeling.

After purchasing a fairly high end mattress at Erina store, we found it sunk in Middle, to the extent it was damaging our backs. When brought to the attention of the store we were told we bought the wrong mattress.

Shop LocationNSW, Erina
Angela

AngelaSydney

Excellent service at Alexandria store.

I went into the Alexandria Forty Winks store a few weeks ago not knowing what I was after (I don't know much about beds) and immediately the friendly staff approached me with good old fashioned service and assistance. I did not feel pushed into buying the most expensive bed they had and surprisingly walked out spending much less than my expectation. If you're in the market for a new bed do yourself a favour and go and see the guys in this store. I've never felt better since receiving my bed!

No Respect from mysoginist Manager

It appears you need to wear trousers in order to be treated respectfully by Store manager Chad at FW Kotara!