Forty Winks NSW

Forty Winks NSW (page 4 of 5)

Alexandria, Bankstown, Campbelltown, etc...

2.7

Noah

NoahNSW, 2481

Fantastic - Love Forty Winks

Every time I go to our local forty winks store, Which is Ballina, I get the best treatment.

Thank you for your help with our purchases.

Shop LocationNSW, Ballina

Terrible Bankstown manager.

Worse service ever especially by the so called store manager karmal. To think his the one that can solve everything yet his so unprofessional and rude. Should be treating customers with respect and not want to fight them and tell them to come over the counter. Don't promise something if you cannot keep it and dont use your personal situation as an excuse for not keeping promisees

Shop LocationNSW, Bankstown

Dismissive and rude

Recently bought a mattress from Forty Winks Hornsby, the composition of which emits a very strong chemical odor - like sleeping next to wet paint - and resulted in making me very physically ill. I tried to call the store to see if I could arrange a return and I'm not sure who I spoke to but he was so appallingly rude I actually had to hang up. He chose to mock and belittle me rather than listening to what I had to say and any information he offered was given in a rude and sarcastic manner.

I can understand if he was skeptical about my issues with the mattress due to the relative rarity of the nature of the complaint, but a complete lack of empathy and rudeness to that degree - someone like this shouldn't be allowed in customer service.

Shop LocationNSW, Hornsby

Michael Nicholas

Michael NicholasNsw

King Koil and Forty Winks Auburn

The mattress we bought from FW auburn made us overheat. It's a terrible mattress and the staff at forty winks did their best to con us in to buy this mattress. Keep away from these rip off merchants

Mattress

I bought a middle of the range King Koil mattress from Forty Winks Auburn believing that I was getting quality. 6 months later my wife and I are sweating like pigs in this bed and it's only winter. Do yourself a big favour and keep away from King Koil brand and better still keep away from Forty Winks Auburn.

Poor customer service

I tried to purchase a bed from interstate for my mum and was told I had to come in store to be able to sell it to me at the sale price. There was no interest in having the sale. At all. Penrith store. Yet my local store in vic couldn't have been more helpful even while I was In Qld.

Shop LocationNSW, Penrith

Dismissive and condescending staff

Went here for a mattress - the staff member was naturally argumentative and abrasive the whole way through. I can't remember the last time I ever wanted to punch someone, but I would have loved to have punched him. The best bit was when he told us that our physiotherapist, with two published books on back pain, was utterly wrong on bed choice. The management must be utter muppets to hire such salespeople.

To top it off, when we did buy a mattress there, he called my wife "sweetie" all the way through.

Don't go to Forty Winks Alexandria, even just for a pillow fight. Go for a real one.

Shop LocationNSW, Alexandria

Will never buy from Forty Winks ever ever ever.

Shop LocationNSW, Penrith
Hayden Kennedy

Hayden Kennedy

Silent Partner

This mattress I purchased was Capri medium and it is so hot. It has latex and memory foam causing heavy sweating as it doesn't breathe.

Stay away from this brand after sales service was shocking. The company said it was my imagination

Lauren

Lauren

Terrible

Shop LocationNSW, Campbelltown
Stef

StefSydney

No/painful sleep since delivery of our Silent Partner bed two months ago

Shop LocationNSW, Crows Nest

Ballina agressive to me and my child

I to had a bad experience at Ballina 40 Winks in August As my husband is a doctor my 3 year old daughter an I visited the store. Now for some reason beds are "higher" today and our dughter likes to get into bed with us. She was quietly trying to assend the bed when this wom witha name like [name removed] screemed at her to get off, and frighted poor [name removed] to death. When I challenged her she told me to get out of the shop so I did. I rang head office in Victoria and spoke with a [name removed] told me that I was one of many to complain about this womaI subsequently bought from Snooze Ballina.
n.
Complained to [name removed] and bough from snooze
Attitude

Shop LocationNSW, Ballina
CustomerServiceQueen

CustomerServiceQueenAU

Great service & price - highly recommend

Shop LocationNSW, Castle Hill

Worst customer service

We purchased a bed frame from the bankstown store. The guy was so stuck up he thinks he is above the rest. I would advise him to get down from your high cloud and check out how competitive your market is down. Worst service ever. Before we had the delivery we were actually planning to purchase the exact same bed for our little boy as well. Will go back to snooze bankstown next time.

Shop LocationNSW, Bankstown

Lemon of a bed

We bought what turned out to be a lemon of a bed from the Wagga store. It was our second from Forty Winks Wagga (second lemon), so I kind of deserved what I got - I didn't learn the first time! I can only suggest that you don't get sucked in too. Very cheap beds sold for top prices; the beds feel ok for around 12 months then fail.
Close to my house
Sales staff are pushy, unhelpful when problems present and the beds (we bough) were terrible.

Shop LocationNSW, Wagga Wagga

Disgraceful service

I have recently purchased bedroom furniture from forty winks at caringbah. When being delivered a large scratch was made on a wall by the delivery men. I've called the store a number of times and today have finally been told that there is nothing that they can do. To add insult to injury the woman on then phone was one of the russet people that I have ever spoken to and it amazes me that she is in a customer service role. I will never enter another forty winks store let alone buy anything. Stay clear of Forty Winks!

Terrible service and damage to my house!

Shop LocationNSW, Caringbah
nam2

nam2AU

Worst service i have ever received from any business

mikri

mikriAU

Excellent services!

I purchased a numerous number of bedroom products from the Forty Winks Alexandria store and to my surprise, contrary to all the negativity on this review page, my experience was absolutely fantastic!
The sales representatives were very well trained, honest and caring.
The prices were unbeatable and completely affordable especially in comparison to many other bedding stores.
The products I purchased came on time, without any hassles.
I would recommend shopping at the Forty Winks Alexandria store to everyone!
Friendly staff members, amazing store layout, wide range on display, affordable prices and a great shopping experience overall.

Terrible

Take my advice, run as far as you can from Forty Winks at LIVERPOOL mega centra, don't made the same mistake as I do such as stressful for my family for the last 9 weeks
Staff at LIVERPOOL mega centra friendly, they try to get you to purchase these product.
It took 7 weeks to delivery the good rather 2 weeks as promised, finally the good arrived, it was the wrong one, talk to the store manager and another 2 more weeks to exchange, because head office is in Melbourne.

Shop LocationNSW, Liverpool
coastraveller

coastraveller

We ordered a bedroom suite from Forty Winks Manly Vale. The suite took 6 weeks to available. The delivery guys were excellent they carried the heavy suite up to our bedroom and even moved the old tallboy into another room and assembled the bed base without charging extra.
The sales staff are helpful and friendly. Delivery drivers are excellent.
Waited 6 weeks for delivery.

Shop LocationNSW, Manly Vale