Forty Winks NSW

Forty Winks NSW (page 5 of 5)

Alexandria, Bankstown, Campbelltown, etc...

2.7

AndrewH

AndrewHNSW, 2130

I'd go back

Shop LocationNSW, Auburn

Terrible

I was offered a "comfort guarantee" by forty winks Balgowlah. When i tried to swap the mattress as was promised i could the salesperson verbally attacked me and made me take a refund instead. I paid for the mattress on my credit card but they refused to refund my credit card and sent me a cheque which a) costs me money to pay in and b) costs me time in going to the bank to pay it in.
I would never ever recommend forty winks to anyone again and would not wish the experience i have just had with them on anyone.
Nothing whatsoever
They will tell you anything to make a sale then chuck a complete mental when you ask them to stick to their word.

Shop LocationNSW, Manly Vale

Lots of broken promises and poor after sales service at 40 Winks Alexandria

Shop LocationNSW, Alexandria
Furniture Shops

Find out how Forty Winks NSW compares to other Furniture Shops

xlcapries

xlcapries

I can't recommend more highly the quality and service given by the staff at the Alexandria(NSW) Forty Winks store. They were so accommodating and considerate of our pesronal situation that I have never experienced before by any retailer.

A 6 star service from at top class retailer. Forget the rest.....I recommend Forty Winks Alexandria store for all your bedding needs...I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
Honest,informed and genuinely helpfull to assist you in all aspects of your purchase of bedding goods from informed guidance to assisting you in achieving in accommodating your personal , both physical and financial needs

Shop LocationNSW, Alexandria

Ordered many bedrooms from this store only to get prompt delivery and after services.they always had a great range to cater for all our tastes..the knowledge and experience these two young chaps give is a blessing to the Sydney community..
My wife and I having been shopping at Forty Winks Bankstown for the past 14years.. They have now changed their name to Beds n Dreams....We both have experienced excellent service and prices from [names removed]..Great prices, variety and displays. Highly recommend them.

Shop LocationNSW, Bankstown
tkr55

tkr55

Sales staff were extremely helpful and very informative on different mattresses. We had visited many stores in our area and were very confused on trying to compare apples to oranges, at Forty Winks (Rutherford NSW) we brought the most comfortable bed we had tried and $600 cheaper than the cheapest we had seen. Not to mention excellent quality manchester at great discounted prices, plus our King sized bed can be pickup within 3 days not 2 wekks like the other stores. Thanks..
Great Range, Knowledge, Excellent Service, Sensational prices and warranty. Happiest bed purchase I have ever made - even purchased all the linen in the one place :)
nothing to complain about....

Shop LocationNSW, Rutherford (Maitland)